OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been awhile since I have been on wS. And I need to remember posting rules. Lol. I'm bad about not typing out my whole thought process. My questions and thoughts about BJ are not meant to accuse her of this horrible crime. I'm trying to figure out LE 's train of thought with that question.
I understood you because my thinking is they had a specific reason for the 3 AM aggressive questioning. I still feel there were things that were important they realized she wasn't honest about or left out and things people wouldn't normally leave out.

I hope they wouldn't have done that 3 am questioning just to be mean to her and I really don't think it was normal questioning and something triggered it.

I understood you because my thinking is they had a specific reason for the 3 AM aggressive questioning. I still feel there were things that were important they realized she wasn't honest about or left out and things people wouldn't normally leave out.

I hope they wouldn't have done that 3 am questioning just to be mean to her and I really don't think it was normal questioning and something triggered it.

I think something triggered it too. During that time frame, what could they have learned?

No we bake just as much as they do, we just don't advertise and sell it.
There seems to be a difference in the OH culture and the Lancaster, PA Amish, especially the PA Amish from 20-25 years ago. We have friends in Lancaster and used to visit a lot when I was young back when Lancaster really wasn't a tourist attraction much. I have so many pictures of barns with the symbols painted on them. I never see those symbols mentioned or shown in anything about Amish these days.

Pike County Sheriff Court Security Receives Threat
April 29, 2016 Written by dispatch

4/29/2016

Sheriff Charles S. Reader reports that on 4-28-2016 at around 9:30 am deputies from the Pike County Sheriff’s Office, assigned to Court Security, received information concerning threats being made toward court staff. An individual identified as William N. Hudson, age 55, of Holbrook Rd. , Beaver was to appear in the Pike County Common Pleas Court for a scheduled hearing. Information received was of the nature that he intended to do harm to personnel at the hearing. Officers took additional protective measures to ensure the safety of those working within the building. Shortly before the scheduled hearing, Hudson entered the Court House and was immediately detained and taken into custody. He was charged with making Terroristic Threats, a Felony of the 3rd degree. He was later transported to the Scioto County Jail pending his initial court appearance.

Sheriff Charles S. Reader

I sent an email to Mike Campbell from WHIO regarding the dogs. Its been driving me crazy wondering about the dogs. Here is his response:

"I’ve been down there all week and spoken off-camera to some family members. No one indicated anything bad happened to any of the

Dogs or other animals. I believe they are fine, no reports of any problems."

Campbell, Mike (CMG-Dayton) Mike.Campbell@cmgohio.com

So not difinitive but IMO if dogs were actually missing/injured/dead it might be an issue?

I think something triggered it too. During that time frame, what could they have learned?

As I recall, they believed that she was at the scene earlier than she said she was.......what I was thinking is that she gave the impression of having arrived at Chris's house and called 911, but did not tell them that she was (perhaps) at Chris's AFTER she had been at Frankies. No one knows, but BJ, I guess. JMO

But the Hex signs on barns could have been PA Dutch culture which has some similarities and on the outskirts of the PA Amish.

I had the impression they learned something from the blood DNA at the scene (transfer?) and that's what led to the 3am questioning and the vehicle being taken away later in the day.

There seems to be a difference in the OH culture and the Lancaster, PA Amish, especially the PA Amish from 20-25 years ago. We have friends in Lancaster and used to visit a lot when I was young back when Lancaster really wasn't a tourist attraction much. I have so many pictures of barns with the symbols painted on them. I never see those symbols mentioned or shown in anything about Amish these days.
There's also a huge difference between northern oh and southern oh Amish. I grew up in southern oh, lived right in the middle of all the Amish, even right across from an Amish schoolhouse.

I sent an email to Mike Campbell from WHIO regarding the dogs. Its been driving me crazy wondering about the dogs. Here is his response:

"I’ve been down there all week and spoken off-camera to some family members. No one indicated anything bad happened to any of the

Dogs or other animals. I believe they are fine, no reports of any problems."

Campbell, Mike (CMG-Dayton) Mike.Campbell@cmgohio.com

So not difinitive but IMO if dogs were actually missing/injured/dead it might be an issue?

Awesome, thank you!! Can you please ask him what Bobby Jo said at the end of the 911 call!? ;-)

Or maybe DR property was first promised to someone else. I have questions in my mind about BJM. Something sits wrong with me just a hunch /!theory. IMO.

Couple things I think..

Obviously the grow operations and she was involved and not killed.

Also that they went in all houses, which could be the reason for the 7:00 arrival time and calling at 7:48, and also I still think she knew about Frankie and Hannah when she called them.

Also some of the seemingly "tells" many of us heard on the 911 call, because they analyzed the call hours later.

Also leaving out details or not being honest is hurting the investigation and a sister shouldn't want to do that. I'm not sure Bobby would understand it is hurting the investigation.

Could the significance of the 8 killed be that those 8 all knew about an affair?

Or maybe CR1 had a relationship with someone that was always around and that is why DR divorced him. Perhaps that someone also got close with Clarence after DR left as well and perhaps that someone got jealous when DR got a house and another lot and CR spent $120k for it.

The land Chris paid $120k for (2 parcels @ $60k ea.) is in Scioto county. The land where the crimes happened are family owned property, Chris isn't the only one who owns it. It seems unlikely anyone would be killed over the inheritance of this land and some mobile homes.

As I recall, they believed that she was at the scene earlier than she said she was.......what I was thinking is that she gave the impression of having arrived at Chris's house and called 911, but did not tell them that she was (perhaps) at Chris's AFTER she had been at Frankies. No one knows, but BJ, I guess. JMO

I think she WAS at the scene at 7 AM but didn't call it in u til 7:49. I think they wanted to fill in the first e frame

I had the impression they learned something from the blood DNA at the scene (transfer?) and that's what led to the 3am questioning and the vehicle being taken away later in the day.
No. That was just us speculating when we learned it seemed she went in Frankie's first.

The land Chris paid $120k for (2 parcels @ $60k ea.) is in Scioto county. The land where the crimes happened are family owned property, Chris isn't the only one who owns it. It seems unlikely anyone would be killed over the inheritance of this land and some mobile homes.

Dana's property was a new purchase. It was just purchased one month before the murders. By Chris. The EX husband bought it for his ex wife.

And in 2008 in Clarence Rhoden's obit she and her children are mentioned to have been special, to the deceased. JMO

Thanks! I couldn't remember if BJ had kids. I thought she did but wasn't sure and can't remember their names. I wonder if her kids were left anything? Doubtful if she was cut out.

If Clarence left everything to the men only and not any of the women….ouch.

If Dana was at the center of the "plot", it would explain why she moved back and also felt enough trepidation to ask her departed friend to "pray over me and my family like never before". I don't think this had to do with the baby's birth... she never mentioned anything like that. If the wrong person was fixated on Dana. it could explain a lot. Especially of their fixation was to get some of that money (as sociopaths are wont to do). If she shunned that person and threatened to expose them, and moved back to the "compound" to get away, narcissistic rage could have done that much damage. Especially if it was the rage of someone who had very little to lose. Do we know if anything was taken? It would be very helpful to know the order in which she was murdered. It could be that she was the exception to "most were sleeping". If she was the ultimate target, a psycho would have made sure she knew about the rest of the carnage.

Also, the only type of person who can kill without remorse, pass a mental health evaluation without a red flag and a polygraph too, is a narcissistic sociopath who is familiar with the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99