OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember some of Union Hill Road is in Scioto County.

Yup. 3 counties, Adams, too. Remember the QQQ's because all 3 counties' personnel showed up near the Union Hill scenes? JMO

Thank you. I wouldn't want anyone to know how much time I have spent wondering about that!
Yeah it is a media word and is very big in politics, especially in countries that do a lot of surrounding a politicial figure and shove mics in their face and ask a lot if questions. I've seen it on Canadian politics a lot, not seem to refuse to stop and talk to reporters in Canada.

It also helps here, easily say "it happened after the presser was over and he was walking from the podium". Saying it happened during the scrum is a lot shorter lol.

Funny thing, the media has been using the word "scrum" a good bit, first I've ever heard it on TV. Due to an incident that happened on this election cycle concerning a reporter (it happened in the scrum) the media has been using the word on air sometimes in discussing the incident.

Various Tweets. The Media is busy.
If you are on Twitter #PikeCounty is a central
# location.
I think these are all Cincinnati Enquirer reporters/photographers.
Enquirer has had respectful commentary & genuine condolence toward Family.

Dry Run Church of Christ, where a funeral for 6 members of the Rhoden family will be held. #PikeCounty

Media sets up across the road from the Rhoden funeral. Word is: family rep will speak to us soon. #PikeCounty #cgnow

Security very high outside church here. #PikeCounty #cgnow

Black hearses are lined up in front of the church. Some early cars. Police mill near the church access road. #PikeCounty #CGNow

Is the family allowing video inside? JMO

Lol,.
I did hear it first on Tv, Political Reporting, and actually thought they were using the word SCUM.
I didn't question that at all!

I wasn't thinking another victim. Maybe like you said perp, or evidence of some kind. I would think that it would have to be something substantial, that early on and lumped in with the victims search warrants.

I believe that Isaiah lives in Waverly. Is that not Scioto County? Again--not sure when they knew about him. But he did say that his home was searched.

Black Hearses... I can't imagine burying 6 family members at one time. :(

I wonder why they aren't having these funerals at Union Hill Church. I thought Dana went there and it was said she took her kids there too.

Huff Post out today with a story on the six Chillicothe missing women.

I wonder why they aren't having these funerals at Union Hill Church. I thought Dana went there and it was said she took her kids there too.

Answering myself..
Well it could be that church is too small and the one they are at is bigger..

I think that preacher said she hadn't attend for a while.

The choice was likely made by Geneva Rhoden, IMO.

I would like to apologize for my "out there" theory. I realize I'm not as up to date with all the information other users know for a fact. Currently 12 family members of mine work in varied areas of LE, military, Judicial system, guess I really made a big blunder not staying within the "box". From now own I will be more in line with others opinions and theories.
I do not live in Ohio or anywhere near there, do not know anyone remotely near there either. Again I apologize.

Even if she was wouldn't be very strong if she was breast feeding. Just a thought if she she had it 4 days ago.

When I had my son 8 months ago, they gave me Percocet to go home with. And I was nursing. It was only like 10 pills, to get through the cramping that nursing causes. I never took them. I like to be alert. Especially with a newborn.

I think that preacher said she hadn't attend for a while.

The choice was likely made by Geneva Rhoden, IMO.
I didn't hear a ton from that preacher because when I realized he was giving conflicting info I stopped listening to him. He could have said at some point she hadn't been in a while and I missed it.

I think this is also a possibility. I also noticed that Bobby is out of breath. Perhaps from the shock, or perhaps because she just ran. So this would explain some of the mysteries around the 911,
but not all (such as her saying "please don't hurt me").
I put on headphones and slowed down the recording and I heard something more along the lines of, Please don't let it be. As in she was in denial. Now DS 911 call threw up way more red flags to me.

I wasn't really talking about Dewine or anyone that does the press releases. I was just talking about the agents. The ones running around in white suits gathering evidence. The ones working overtime in labs and processing data. I understand that a lot of people are frustrated about the lack of information DeWine has shared and what he has shared. I wasn't trying to debate that again. I was just looking at it from a different perspective. The perspective from the people running around trying to keep Dewine and Reader happy. They have a lot of pressure on them and then also the perspective of a kid with his room decorated in sports.

I think that one big take-away from this might be that the world does not divide neatly into grisly-looking bad guys and neatnik good guys. That's the movies and this is life. Maybe one thing that allows nice people to be involved in things that are not-to-nice has to do with being separated from the end result. If you're growing a little pot and have in mind a bunch of college kids in dorms getting high on it then it doesn't seem so bad. If you are aware of the impact of the trade on all the folks who are carriers and risk-takers out there collecting the cash and passing it on (or feel some sense of separation from those folks because they can be boxed into some kind of stereotype); or are more deeply involved (meth, etc) but don't see the folks whose lives are ruined (or again see them as somehow different because of stereotypes you accept about them)--well, some nice people can get into some very not-nice things.

It's not either/or people.

Federal law prohibits, with certain exceptions, the possession of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18

Federal law provides no minimum age for the possession of long guns or long gun ammunition.

http://smartgunlaws.org/federal-law-on-minimum-age-to-purchase-possess/

Ohio provides no minimum age for the possession of firearms, although federal age restrictions still apply.

bbm, Ohio prohibits the purchase to minors not possession. jmo

With growing operations, and words like cartels being thrown around what makes any one think any gun involved in this is legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member