OH - Serial Killings in Stark County *ARREST in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would rate him as pretty intelligent when it comes to general knowledge, etc. but not as intelligent when it comes to anything like computers, cell-phones, etc.

Linda isn't listed for the same reason that none of the others are listed. Stark County has to submit the cold cases to the AG on their own. As you can see by doing a search of Stark County there are none on there and probably never will be.

I would rate him as pretty intelligent when it comes to general knowledge, etc. but not as intelligent when it comes to anything like computers, cell-phones, etc.

Linda isn't listed for the same reason that none of the others are listed. Stark County has to submit the cold cases to the AG on their own. As you can see by doing a search of Stark County there are none on there and probably never will be.

That is so frustrating!!!! Yes I had done a stark county search and nothing came up... I wonder if there is a way to request through FOIA....

All jmo

I know FOIA is federal request but if there is organized crime element wouldn't it be a federal thing? I feel like I'm grasping at straws

Not on these murders. They are not considered related to organized crime. That is only one aspect of what he is involved with. These are considered separate from those. I honestly do not think these murders will ever be "solved" unfortunately. I know that sounds so dreary and like I'm giving up (which I'm not) but you can only hit so many roadblocks and run into crooked LE before realizing that it's a crap shoot. Especially now that I've learned they are looking at other suspects. To me, that says they no longer want to work on this angle even if it is the most likely angle and there is so much evidence to link them all.

He could be lying to you about the cops looking at someone else....

Have they asked your husband for DNA to compare to the FIL? And other crimes that might have DNA evidence?

He could be lying to you about the cops looking at someone else....

Have they asked your husband for DNA to compare to the FIL? And other crimes that might have DNA evidence?

I agree. That was my first thought.

I know FOIA is federal request but if there is organized crime element wouldn't it be a federal thing? I feel like I'm grasping at straws

FOIA doesn't apply only to federal court cases, but some state laws limit what information is accessible under FOIA. Anything related to an open investigation is almost always off limits

My husband is adopted so his DNA wouldn't help in any way! LOL! I'm sure they probably did ask him but being adopted it wouldn't come back as a match. Everyone is hitting the same blocks that I have over the past several years. It's frustrating isn't it?

I'm sure these will always be classified as "open" cases with Stark County. They're covering up all their cold cases and then claiming to newspapers and the public that they've solved all of their murder cases. You can't tell me that these 4 are the only cold cases that this entire, large county has. That alone seems out of the question. But it's what the county claims to look good. When the public demands answers then all they get are snide and nasty remarks from LE. Stark County is truly one of the crooked LE departments I've ever come across and lived in the Chicago area!

Interesting how (what I think is..) an LEO comments on that article quoted above, saying he wished the Mayor would let him do his job...

Maybe the officers are not really the problem in that area. It'd be hard to do a good job when that job might depend on fulfilling the corrupt needs of local Govt. A man's gotta work and feed his family.. Clearly, it's bothering some officers, though. Good on him for speaking up.

The Ohio Unsolved Database is not exactly helpful! Found one in unsolved in 1985, but it was later linked to two others in 84. Could't be him. I just want a list of unsolved homicides in the area. I even searched for Dottie. No luck. Ideas anyone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back