Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for the family as they hear how she spent her last minutes. She lived a beautiful life and her beautiful smile is what I want to remember about her.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Whenever I hear new details my heart just hurts so much for Sierah and her friends and family.

I am about an hour away, and this literally makes me sick to my stomach. My heart hurts. Prayers to the family and loved ones.

I am so sick and angry that this piece of filth took the life of the bright light that Sierah was. My prayers go out for her family. I have to believe LE has everything they need to keep this monster behind bars for the rest of his hopefully short life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick and angry is right. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

3 days?

He took her the evening of 7/19 and time of death was 9pm on 7/22?

THREE DAYS?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Just saw the news from the autopsy . My heart goes out extra today to Sierahs family and loved ones. (((((((Hugs))))))

3 days?

THREE DAYS?

I am also confused on the contradiction in the article about time of death vs early statement made .

Also, if she had no wounds, whose blood is on the walls, freezer and panties ??? And thr motorcycle!?

I am also confused on the contradiction in the article about time of death vs early statement made .

Also, if she had no wounds, whose blood is on the walls, freezer and panties ??? And thr motorcycle!?
I thought he was already in custody and/or being questioned by LE by the evening of the 22nd?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Often we see date of death listed as the day the body was found.

3 days?

THREE DAYS?

Was she found on the 22nd? They will put time of death at time of discovery when there's otherwise no way to verify.

3 days?

THREE DAYS?

No, the official time of death is when the ME or a doctor pronounced her dead. It is a few hours after her body was found. Unless one dies in the presence of a doctor or ME the TOD on the autopsy and death certificate is when they are pronounced dead by ME or Dr.

I thought she was found around 6pm on the 22nd...? Now I'm confused.

Okay - I'm getting it. Blazed right past the "exact time unclear" portion.

I just don't understand why. If no assault then why, JDW? For the thrill of abduction? Senseless. He's a worthless . (It's senseless, regardless.)

This article is stating several pairs of female undergarments were found. There is only one listed on the warrant inventory. Is this ignorance or trying to sensationalize the story?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...list-Sierah-Joughin-died-of-asphyxiation.html

" According to search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department, investigators found several pairs of women’s undergarments, ..."

I took it as they didn't specify the exact time of death but reported the time of death as being when they found her. I don't know much about the subject, but on tv shows, don't they usually base the time of death on when a medical professional "calls it?"

I would imagine that now that one media source has looked at the report, others will follow. Perhaps someone who better understands the reports. I'm sure they had SOME idea of how long before she was found that she had passed.

And it didn't say she had no wounds, just that asphyxiation is what was ultimately the COD, right? I hope and pray she did not have to experience much suffering.

JDW is nothing but an evil monster.

I didn't take that to mean she had no wounds, but that he didn't mutilate. God, I had even typing that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member