GUILTY OH - TH, 7, found alive, went missing overnight, Kenton, 10 Nov 2021 *POI Arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wanted to search for our suspect before his name was all over the media. Didn't come up with much. Looks like he was arrested for felony probation violation back in 2015. With mugshot. (Search for his name, there are a million tiny mugshots) https://www.bustersjournal.com/sites/default/files/15-12 Marion & Hardin Counties Magazine.pdf

Just going by simple whitepages he's shady and shifty. He's got an aka totally different than his given name. Lived out of a few places in Florida.

Beautiful little girl. Such a doll. It's so heartbreaking.

@JurassicParker I'm so sorry. You were worrying since real early this morning.

It’s the craziest thing. I’m 35 and I don’t have kids. Honestly never wanted any but I have a huge area of my heart that is reserved for them. I love my nephews and my little cousins. I’m a hover aunt/cousin. Maybe I should have had them. Who knows…but cases that involve children are severe weak spot for me. They are so vulnerable and precious. Us adults have to step up and be the best we can so that they can be the best. Protect them. Nurture. Teach. No child should be harmed in any way. It kills me when these things happen. Sorry. Feeling a little emo after all the kids stories lately. Ariel Sellers is a hard hit for me too.

It’s the craziest thing. I’m 35 and I don’t have kids. Honestly never wanted any but I have a huge area of my heart that is reserved for them. I love my nephews and my little cousins. I’m a hover aunt/cousin. Maybe I should have had them. Who knows…but cases that involve children are severe weak spot for me. They are so vulnerable and precious. Us adults have to step up and be the best we can so that they can be the best. Protect them. Nurture. Teach. No child should be harmed in any way. It kills me when these things happen. Sorry. Feeling a little emo after all the kids stories lately. Ariel Sellers is a hard hit for me too.
I'm the same way! My husband and I don't have kids (just a dog who thinks she's a kid) but I adore my niece and nephews and I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt a child. It's really scary to think about how many monsters are living alongside us. Kids are so trusting...my heart is breaking for this poor girl.

He kidnapped her on the evening of his 57th birthday.

Something terribly creepy about that, on top of all the other creep with this story.
Certainly is creepy. He’s had arrests for drugs according to county court records. His b’day could have been a good excuse to go on a binge.

Also it looks like his father died last year, he might have spiraled downward since his death.

I'm the same way! My husband and I don't have kids (just a dog who thinks she's a kid) but I adore my niece and nephews and I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt a child. It's really scary to think about how many monsters are living alongside us. Kids are so trusting...my heart is breaking for this poor girl.

<modsnip>

You don't have to give birth to be a maternal figure. My daughter by choice is not having children. Yet she is a social worker.

IMO and especially being an aunt you care. You get it . That's maternal.

Nope! Your dog is not just a dog. That pup has a soul and needs you. That is one fortunate dog!

We can pray for T parents. Send love, light and positive vibes. It's gut wrenching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly is creepy. He’s had arrests for drugs according to county court records. His b’day could have been a good excuse to go on a binge.

Also it looks like his father died last year, he might have spiraled downward since his death.

Too bad. He is a grown *** man. People's father's die every single day. Kids see their parents die in front of them.

Being an old lady now I have alot of male friends had birthdays that deemed them old.

Nope! Only pedophiles hurt precious children. Only shady m**** do this to families.

Definitely understand your point. Not dismissing you. Nope! P*S hurt this baby girl. Spiral? Go to therapy. Don't abduct your friends children.

I wasn’t giving him any excuses…it was a bit of sarcasm with some facts that could be relevant to the timing of this horrendous act.
Too bad. He is a grown *** man. People's father's die every single day. Kids see their parents die in front of them.

Being an old lady now I have alot of male friends had birthdays that deemed them old.

Nope! Only pedophiles hurt precious children. Only shady m**** do this to families.

Definitely understand your point. Not dismissing you. Nope! P*S hurt this baby girl. Spiral? Go to therapy. Don't abduct your friends children.

This reminds me of a case several years ago. A friend if the family came home with Dad. They knocked back some beers after a softball game and the friend ended up staying the night on the couch. Next morning the friend and their little girl were gone. He took her, did unspeakable things to her, the murderer and hid her body. I can't remember names, but it was a shocking, horrific crime.

I hope T is found safe, but I'm scared she won't be :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab