OH - Woman, 30's, walking on Chippewa Trail, substance causing severe burns thrown on her by 2 men, Silver Creek Park, Norton, 28 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
According to the Metro Parks, a woman in her 30s was walking on the Chippewa Trail Sunday around 3:30 when two random men, believed to be in their late teens or early 20s, threw the substance at her legs, which caused severe burns after combusting.

A spokesperson for Summit Metro Parks tells 3News the incident happened Sunday as two men “quickly approached and threw an unknown substance” on the victim’s legs, which “caused severe burns after combusting.”

According to the Metro Parks, a woman in her 30s was walking on the Chippewa Trail Sunday around 3:30 when two random men, believed to be in their late teens or early 20s, threw the substance at her legs, which caused severe burns after combusting.

A spokesperson for Summit Metro Parks tells 3News the incident happened Sunday as two men “quickly approached and threw an unknown substance” on the victim’s legs, which “caused severe burns after combusting.”
These losers will be caught and sent to prison for what they thought was a funny prank, is my prediction. I wonder if they filmed it for social media clicks.

Speedy recovery to the injured woman.

jmo

what the heck? I'm finding the articles confusing. Was some caustic liquid thrown on her that caused the burns or some accelerate followed by flam source that caused her to be burned?

what the heck? I'm finding the articles confusing. Was some caustic liquid thrown on her that caused the burns or some accelerate followed by flam source that caused her to be burned?
The victim might not even know, but I'm assuming it was some liquid that felt wet at first but was actually caustic?

jmo

"We are keeping the victim in our thoughts as she heals from this traumatic incident. This type of attack is incredibly uncommon within Summit Metro Parks," Smith said in an email

The woman, who is in her early thirties, told authorities she felt something wet on her leg — “and then it was on fire,” Smith said. There currently isn’t any indication that the liquid was ignited, she said.

The substance itself is currently unknown. Evidence from the incident is now being analyzed by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Smith said.

Last edited:
"We are keeping the victim in our thoughts as she heals from this traumatic incident. This type of attack is incredibly uncommon within Summit Metro Parks," Smith said in an email

The woman, who is in her early thirties, told authorities she felt something wet on her leg — “and then it was on fire,” Smith said. There currently isn’t any indication that the liquid was ignited, she said.

The substance itself is currently unknown. Evidence from the incident is now being analyzed by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Smith said.
We used to take numerous country-country road trips. When we stopped for breaks or overnight stays, we visited the local parks. I recall liking the parks in and around Cleveland. This really is upsetting to learn that a woman enjoying a walk in the park was randomly attacked. I suppose we should be thankful she wasn't more severely attacked as we see all too often.

Grrrr....women simply being outside are at risk.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back