GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the transcript of last night's Jane Velez Mitchell show:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/23/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`re almost out of time. Private investigator, I do not believe this is a stranger abduction. But that is just my personal take on it. I don`t know if I`m right. Do you feel that the kids in the neighborhood, if they put the squeeze on them would reveal what really happened? Just a short answer.

SCOON: Well, they`re -- they probably will lawyer up, the kids in the neighborhood. And because they`re minors, police are restrained by a lot of laws that they can`t just go put pressure on them.

You`re talking about high-income kids from an elite high school that`s private and costs thousands of dollars a year. My guess is, at some point, law enforcement has run into barricades. Fortunately as a private investigator, I don`t have to have parental permission.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you`ve just dropped a bombshell. You`re saying some rich kids from a private school are the ones who she was hanging out with? And are there drugs involved? Let me guess.

SCOON: I am not sure, you know, as far as drugs involved. You know, I`m not sure. I`ve heard rumor. We`ve seen the social media. It doesn`t really concern me at this point. I mean, pot is all over the place. I talk to kids all the time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Would you say these rich kids from a private school, are these the ones who supposedly watched a movie with her?

SCOON: I can`t necessarily say that. I`m just saying that in this particular stonewalling, we do have several kids that -- with the Casady High School, which Anne had worked really hard to get a scholarship for, you know. And so she`s got a mom that`s a teacher. So she worked her tail off to get into this school. It`s an elite school. And, you know, there`s a lot of pressure on her.

And so right now, I`m not real concerned with a little bit of pot smoking. It`s not the worst thing we`ve ever seen.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who cares? We just want to find her. We just want to find her.

April 22
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, a frantic race against time. Right now, a devastated Oklahoma City family is desperately searching for this beautiful straight-A high-school sophomore, who seemingly vanished without a trace, 12 long days ago after telling her mom she was going to watch a movie at a friend`s house. Where is Anne Josette Hill? In a moment, I`ll speak exclusively to her distraught brother about stunning new developments in this mysterious disappearance.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/22/ijvm.01.html

Another snippet from Tuesday night's JVM show:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let me go back to Reggie Hill, the missing young lady`s brother. This supposed friend who says that he was concerned because she was hanging out with some bad people, do you have any idea who these quote, unquote, "bad people" are?

HILL: No. We don`t. We don`t. They`re not students at her school. So, I mean, the police really won`t tell us much at this point.

So, extrapolating from the info that came out in these two nights of the show, it's sounding to me like perhaps the two brothers Annie Jo allegedly watched a movie with don't go to Casady, but at least some others who saw her or knew of her whereabouts after school on the 11th are Annie Jo's classmates. And maybe they're not telling everything they know.

Ugh, this case could get even tougher to sleuth, with minors possibly being involved.

Her car was found at 723 Rockridge Drive in Edmond. That's right near UCO, less than 3 miles (2.6 mi). It's an apartment on a residential street. Looks like off campus student living.

Street view of the parking spot the car was found.
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.646...!1e1!3m2!1sG23W854SvvAVSyhdUaSuhQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Map from UCO to the car.
http://mapq.st/1gRROrA

Here's the map:

u7y6upas.jpg

It really puts things into perspective when you take the yellow google guy on a walk down that street. First of all to park in front of 723, one had to either a) turn around in a drive or b) drive down to the end and turn in the culdesac then head back. Otherwise they would have said the car was found at 722 or 726.

Second of all it's not a very wide street that I can see cars parked along the curb for an extended period of time without someone noticing or asking around about it. Certainly long before it sits there a number of days.

Makes me think it's really likely that someone took the car and dropped it there sometime after the weekend. Maybe to avoid earlier detection? :moo:

Here's the g

Okay, your site is only showing six towers. Mine shows a lot more:

No towers at the park, as far as I can tell. A few blocks west and a few blocks south, but not right there.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=Edmond&state_abr=ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed there are a bunch missing from OK recently. Glad you guys are all over it.

Just noticed there are a bunch missing from OK recently. Glad you guys are all over it.

I remember reading a few months ago someone e brought up the missing in OK and how many there were. Wish I could remember what thread that was.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I remember reading a few months ago someone e brought up the missing in OK and how many there were. Wish I could remember what thread that was.

I just did a search, here are the results, since February 21st of this year. All still missing:

OK - Chaitra Pollard, 16, Oklahoma City - 21 February 2014
OK - Carlos Guerrero, 17, Sand Springs/Tulsa - 27 February 2014
OK - Dustin Carver, 20, Grove, 3 March 2014
OK - James Sanchez and Rayes Sanchez, 15, Tulsa - 16 March 2014 and 8 April 2014
OK - Daniel Batten (17) - Lawton - 24 March 2014
OK - Niki Brown, 17, Lawton - 27 March 2014
OK - Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton - 28 March 2014
OK - Makalah Clough, 15, El Reno/Oklahoma City - 28 March 2014
OK - Hannah Holland, 15, Tulsa - 3 April 2014
OK - Brittani Mcmenamin, 17, Duncan - 8 April 2014
OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Oklahoma City/Edmond, 10 April 2014
OK - Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau - 11 April 2014
OK - Jasmine Hill, 13, Guthrie, 14 April 2014
OK - Jordan Francis, 15, Oklahoma City - 18 April 2014
OK - Rosalinda Turner, 13, Oklahoma City - 19 April 2014

From March 27th to April 19th (3 weeks?) - a total of 10 girls were missing.

Her car was found at 723 Rockridge Drive in Edmond. That's right near UCO, less than 3 miles (2.6 mi). It's an apartment on a residential street. Looks like off campus student living.

Street view of the parking spot the car was found.
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.646...!1e1!3m2!1sG23W854SvvAVSyhdUaSuhQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Map from UCO to the car.
http://mapq.st/1gRROrA

Here's the street view map:

behupabe.jpg

It really puts things into perspective when you take the yellow google guy on a walk down that street. First of all to park in front of 723, one had to either a) turn around in a drive or b) drive down to the end and turn in the culdesac then head back. Otherwise they would have said the car was found at 722 or 726.

Second of all it's not a very wide street that I can see cars parked along the curb for an extended period of time without someone noticing or asking around about it. Certainly long before it sits there a number of days.

Makes me think it's really likely that someone took the car and dropped it there sometime after the weekend. Maybe to avoid earlier detection? :moo:

Here's the google map with both points plotted:

u5azudup.jpg

Okay, your site is only showing six towers. Mine shows a lot more:

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=Edmond&state_abr=ok

No towers at the park, as far as I can tell. A few blocks west and a few blocks south, but not right there.

Here's the map of the cell towers. I selected all carriers. Because so many towers are on this map, I may have made an error in the data entry. If so, please let me know, and I will redo it and edit ASAP

matetagu.jpg

Excellent work HauntsForHope, FindingTheMissing and OkieGrannie!

I just thought it would be helpful to have all three maps in one location, viewable on the thread. :heartluv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't get over that she missed her appointment to get her braces off. As somebody who wore braces for a long, long (and I mean LONG time), I was ready to get a pair of pliers and remove them myself by the time I finally got them off. Between that and abandoning that snazzy car, it certainly is worrying.

Did they say the car was found on a dead end street? I wonder if it was like a cul de sac. I hope they checked the houses around to see if anyone had any security cameras up.

Supposed bad people or not. Everything, I see so far, points to the area around the brothers. The phone ping, the brothers admit she was there, the car in the same area...

I wonder where the park is. Is it near the lake that's nearby?

I just did a search, here are the results, since February 21st of this year. All still missing:

OK - Chaitra Pollard, 16, Oklahoma City - 21 February 2014
OK - Carlos Guerrero, 17, Sand Springs/Tulsa - 27 February 2014
OK - Dustin Carver, 20, Grove, 3 March 2014
OK - James Sanchez and Rayes Sanchez, 15, Tulsa - 16 March 2014 and 8 April 2014
OK - Daniel Batten (17) - Lawton - 24 March 2014
OK - Niki Brown, 17, Lawton - 27 March 2014
OK - Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton - 28 March 2014
OK - Makalah Clough, 15, El Reno/Oklahoma City - 28 March 2014
OK - Hannah Holland, 15, Tulsa - 3 April 2014
OK - Brittani Mcmenamin, 17, Duncan - 8 April 2014
OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Oklahoma City/Edmond, 10 April 2014
OK - Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau - 11 April 2014
OK - Jasmine Hill, 13, Guthrie, 14 April 2014
OK - Jordan Francis, 15, Oklahoma City - 18 April 2014
OK - Rosalinda Turner, 13, Oklahoma City - 19 April 2014

From March 27th to April 19th (3 weeks?) - a total of 10 girls were missing.

3 weeks and 10 girls missing. That is very scary.

I still don't know what to think about Annie Jo's disappearance now with some new info we have.

But I can say that it alarmed me when I read that Annie Jo was approached by woman asking her about modeling and saying other girls at her school were doing it.

The source states that in the 18th the school announces that Anne is missing. This is when the source finds out. Maybe this is a teacher at the school? The wording and the tone of the timeline does not seen to have been written by a fellow classmate IMO.

I assumed it was a teacher right away who has possibly been in good contact with the family.

Is it okay if one of us just asked how they know this and how they are connected?

3 weeks and 10 girls missing. That is very scary.

I still don't know what to think about Annie Jo's disappearance now with some new info we have.

But I can say that it alarmed me when I read that Annie Jo was approached by woman asking her about modeling and saying other girls at her school were doing it.

Where did you read about the modelling??

Where did you read about the modelling??

According to her brother, she was approached a couple of weeks ago by a woman offering her s few modeling jobs. The lady indicated other girls at her school were doing it. (I highly doubt that, the school Anne attends is a very exclusive private school).

There are several other girls missing, according to an anonymous source, the detectives walked in to a STACK of missing children reports Monday morning.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21405-anne-josette-hill-16-yo-oklahoma-city-ok

I meant to quote that. The above came from the website and are not my own words. I'm just learning as I go here how to work this phone and copy and past. So I'm sorry about that and not sure if I'm breaking rules here or not.

Ha, we posted at the same time. Yes, that is the ONLY place I read that too...

Aired April 23, 2014 - 19:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Tonight stunning new developments in the mysterious disappearance of this beautiful, smart high school honor student. Sixteen-year-old Anne Josette Hill was last seen 13 long days ago after telling her mom she was going to watch a movie at a friend`s house. Tonight, brand-new video surfaces of Anne from before she went missing.

DARCIE PARTON SCOON, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR (via phone): I feel like I feel like there`s a lot of stonewalling between a large circle of kids. So there is definitely question as to what he`s saying.

And we have actually heard a rumor in the last day that someone, somehow got a hold of her through a method other than her phone or Facebook and had a conversation with her at midnight. So I don`t know what`s going on with these kids.

We only got the case five days ago, because that`s when the family contacted us. So we are catching up.

But there are two incidents right before she gets to the movie in northwest Oklahoma City, that we have no idea who was there. We know her vehicle -- or not her vehicle, but we know she was there for about 45 minutes, in an area that we don`t know any reason for her to have been there.

And then we`ve heard a rumor about her speaking to somebody at midnight that same night. So I don`t think that anyone is being completely honest at this point.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/23/ijvm.01.html

Ha, we posted at the same time. Yes, that is the ONLY place I read that too...

Lol yeah we did at 9:49 am...haha

So I'm wondering tho how accurate this info is.

To me this doesn't sound like any thing someone would randomly make up. Think I'm gonna go in search if its okay if I ask this person where this info is coming from.

According to her brother, she was approached a couple of weeks ago by a woman offering her s few modeling jobs. The lady indicated other girls at her school were doing it. (I highly doubt that, the school Anne attends is a very exclusive private school).

There are several other girls missing, according to an anonymous source, the detectives walked in to a STACK of missing children reports Monday morning.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21405-anne-josette-hill-16-yo-oklahoma-city-ok

FWIW, My DD was approached in the same way by a modeling recruiter. Let me tell you, I vetted these people inside and out. They turned out to be legit and my DD signed with them. It was a great experience for her. However, there are many scammers out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back