GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is scary and not sounding well. I hope someone starts talking very soon.

Path

Video Tour of the park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pujyxAUfQow

http://edmondok.com/facilities/facility/details/BickhamRudkin-Park-3

Park Map
http://edmondok.com/DocumentCenter/Home/View/388

Thank you so much! LE need to be scouring that park!

And just bouncing off your post.....

Is the large circle of kids, the PI talks about, from her school? They may not know anything to withhold. I get the feeling this has nothing to do with anyone school related for one reason. All the clues are concentrated around the University.

:wave: just a gentle reminder on the rules:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

FWIW, My DD was approached in the same way by a modeling recruiter. Let me tell you, I vetted these people inside and out. They turned out to be legit and my DD signed with them. It was a great experience for her. However, there are many scammers out there.

So I've been meaning to ask someone cause I need to learn more of this online lingual means what does DD stand for and what does FWIW mean?

Anyways yeah Annie Joe is a pretty young girl it could of been a legit modeling agency.

But Im also scared because its not uncommon for these perps to use other young woman to recruit young woman for sex trafficking. And if Annie Jo was approached by not such a good person then that could mean she was being watched or in contact with the "bad people" the other boys were talking about and basically being groomed and waiting for the right moment.

Of course this is all just speculation at this point so I dont wanna get to caught up with this idea.
On a side note I just want to say I'm so happy this case has taken off. I felt so bad for this mother at first (still do) that LE was treating it as a runaway at first and was trying to get her daughters name and picture out there. A mother knows their child and knows when something isn't right. I know nothing but finding Annie Jo will make her feel better but I do hope she feels a little more less helpless now knowing we all here care deeply and so many others and this is national news now!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

do any of you think there is any connection with her and the fact that 10 girls in 3 weeks have gone missing in Oklahoma?

That's the first time I've seen or heard of that name. I thought it was Fink Park, just across the street from the OCU campus.

Im gonna delete it then. Because on another forum that have it as Rankin Park. We need to sort fact from fiction...

do any of you think there is any connection with her and the fact that 10 girls in 3 weeks have gone missing in Oklahoma?

Slim possibility of trafficking, but I don't think that's what happened to Annie Jo. Someone she knew has all the answers, IMO.

I looked up a campus map of UCO to find how far its boundaries extend, and highlighted that area in orange. Fink Park is just to the south of UCO, highlighted in green. I think that's where Annie Jo's phone last pinged. It's 2.2 miles from that park to the location where her car was found:

b0fe402d-8b53-4913-8ab2-240971051924_zps4f627e33.png

Closeup of the park. The building at the north end looks like a covered picnic area from Google street view:

46488892-a239-478f-9311-7e039d65204c_zpsfdde366c.png

I'm on the fence. I could definitely see it being a possibility at this time. And think that it shouldn't be over looked or dismissed at this point.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Do we know which gym she went to? How close is it to UCO? I wonder if that is where she met the brothers?

I, too, think that her school friends might not know too much about her other social friends outside of school.

So the location of her car is just some random street? Obviously, she didn't walk from her car to the Fink Park area. I'm thinking maybe it was left there by someone else.

Do we know which gym she went to? How close is it to UCO? I wonder if that is where she met the brothers?

I, too, think that her school friends might not know too much about her other social friends outside of school.

Anne Hill was at a gym on Northwest Expressway and Council Road.

Heresay:

The word on twitter is that she was last seen at the University Park Apartments , 300 S. Rankin St. Next to Fink Park. OCPD is searching the woods in the park.

Yep, that would be the buildings angled toward the park on the west side. Makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back