GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NCMC1231257c1.jpg

When she was last seen she had highlights in her hair and braces on her teeth. She may go by the name Josette.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1231257/1#poster

FWIW-I have always heard Oklahoma City is the national hub for human trafficking. Always have read it but this seems to put a brighter light on it!

Just to get a better look at things, I've spent several hours over the last couple of days combing through missing teens from the OKC and Tulsa areas. After sorting them out, I selected all those that appear to be runaways, missing under suspicious circumstances, or no other info other than "last seen on" in the description. I've taken those and put them ALL into a database. I haven't included any that indicate any type of parent/family involvement. Just the ones that seem to have up and vanished. So far I've discovered:

--These two areas of OK have had 46 teens go missing from Sept 1981 to April 19 2014
--All have been between the ages of 13-17 except for 3 (one was 12, one 18, and one 19)
--All of the 46 are still missing

Of the 46 missing:
--39 are females and 7 are males
--18 have gone missing since the beginning of this year alone (1/6/14)
--7 went missing in 2013
--4 went missing in 2012
--3 went missing between 2000-2011
--5 went missing between 1990 and 1999
--9 went missing between 1981 and 1989

--18 went missing in the last 4 months, 19 in the last 6 months, and 24 in the last year

--29 are white
--5 are American Indian
--5 are biracial
--4 are black
--3are hispanic

Haven't really looked at height or weight yet. But it appears that nearly all the females are 5'4" tall or under.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else was interested. I know it seemed like a few thought that something is going on in OK, myself included. And it definitely appears that kids are either running away more, being taken, or... something. A total of 18 missing just in the last 4 months compared to 14 missing from the years 2000 through 2013 combined. I seriously hope someone out there in LE has noticed this :scared:

18 just from the beginning of this year!!! What's going in OK!?!?!!!
You look back starting from 2000 for 11 years only 3 went missing. Then bam 4 go missing in one year. 7 go missing the next year. And then just in the past 4 months 18 have gone missing!?!?

I'm sure with time the list of 18 will go down with some that have ran away who come home. Even then I'm sure it will only go down a couple. But its scary how the number seems to go up each year.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Just to get a better look at things, I've spent several hours over the last couple of days combing through missing teens from the OKC and Tulsa areas. After sorting them out, I selected all those that appear to be runaways, missing under suspicious circumstances, or no other info other than "last seen on" in the description. I've taken those and put them ALL into a database. I haven't included any that indicate any type of parent/family involvement. Just the ones that seem to have up and vanished. So far I've discovered:

--These two areas of OK have had 46 teens go missing from Sept 1981 to April 19 2014
--All have been between the ages of 13-17 except for 3 (one was 12, one 18, and one 19)

Of the 46 missing:
--7 went missing in 2013
--4 went missing in 2012

--18 went missing in the last 4 months, 19 in the last 6 months, and 24 in the last year

--29 are white
--5 are American Indian
--5 are biracial
--4 are black
--3are hispanic

Haven't really looked at height or weight yet. But it appears that nearly all the females are 5'4" tall or under.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else was interested. I know it seemed like a few thought that something is going on in OK, myself included. And it definitely appears that kids are either running away more, being taken, or... something. A total of 18 missing just in the last 4 months compared to 14 missing from the years 2000 through 2013 combined. I seriously hope someone out there in LE has noticed this :scared:

And you know it all most wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe start a thread just for this topic in general. I'd be interested in this. This is crazy.

You have my attention. Wow.

Of the 46 missing:
--7 went missing in 2013
--4 went missing in 2012

--29 are white
--5 are American Indian
--5 are biracial
--4 are black
--3are hispanic

FWIW-I have always heard Oklahoma City is the national hub for human trafficking. Always have read it but this seems to put a brighter light on it!

I'm not surprised. Just looking at the area, the highways, and where those highways lead to, it seems like a perfect area that you could get out of and head to just about anywhere. I-35 runs from one end of the US to the other, north to south, and I-40 runs from one end to the other east to west.

A 17 year old runaway was just returned home last month after a bust in Salinas, CA. She said she was threatened with a gun, and forced to prostitute at a motel for a man she met online. If I'm not mistaken, she was from MN or WI. But Salinas and Santa Cruz, pretty much anywhere along the 101 corridor, supposedly has a huge problem with forced prostitution. I'm sure there are other places all across the US.

And you know it all most wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe start a thread just for this topic in general. I'd be interested in this. This is crazy.

I think it's a good idea. Anyone have any idea how we do that? Do we just alert a mod so they can move all the posts related to the missing OK kids off Anne's thread to another one? Someone mentioned earlier about a subforum. That would be great if it's possible.

I'm not surprised. Just looking at the area, the highways, and where those highways lead to, it seems like a perfect area that you could get out of and head to just about anywhere. I-35 runs from one end of the US to the other, north to south, and I-40 runs from one end to the other east to west.

A 17 year old runaway was just returned home last month after a bust in Salinas, CA. She said she was threatened with a gun, and forced to prostitute at a motel for a man she met online. If I'm not mistaken, she was from MN or WI. But Salinas and Santa Cruz, pretty much anywhere along the 101 corridor, supposedly has a huge problem with forced prostitution. I'm sure there are other places all across the US.

I think it's a good idea. Anyone have any idea how we do that? Do we just alert a mod so they can move all the posts related to the missing OK kids off Anne's thread to another one? Someone mentioned earlier about a subforum. That would be great if it's possible.
I would like to see a forum, but let's be realistic...every child missing could be a factor of Human Trafficking. We need to explore each case and find something to tie them together besides the obvious.

After listening to LH talk about the many teens missing from the area, apparently LE thinks they are all runaways. Why would so many kids runaway, is there something about the lifestyle in OKC?

I do wish somebody would give this family some relief. I don't know how this mother can even breathe or stand upright. I guess her strength comes from one focus.
Somewhere, somebody is very nervous. They are not eating or sleeping, just like this mother. But for different reasons.

I'm listening to the Nancy Grace interview of the mom again. It just hit me that she was so upset with the police (prior to finding Anne's car abandoned). It seems the police just chalked it up to "another teen running away, that there are a lot of girls that just decide to not go home."

HELLO?!?!?? There are over 10 girls in 3 weeks missing??? How does the OKC police justify saying "they just didn't want to live at home?"?

Grr....

Anyway, I tried looking for the Nancy Grace transcript to read and decifer against the JVM transcript. Is it around?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/23/anne-josette-hill-missing-teen-girl-mother-speaks

Katy Blakey ‏@KOCOKaty 1h

BREAKING: OCPD confirms search warrant served overnight at Forest Pointe Apts. is related to missing Piedmont teen Anne Hill. #KOCOam

Katy Blakey ‏@KOCOKaty 1h

BREAKING: OCPD confirms search warrant served overnight at Forest Pointe Apts. is related to missing Piedmont teen Anne Hill. #KOCOam

Capt. Dexter Nelson said the owner of the condo at Forest Pointe Condominiums in the 11500 block of North Meridian Avenue near West Hefner Road is not a suspect or person of interest in the case. But, police did say the person is not eliminated from the investigation.

Investigators confirm a car was towed from the scene.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/search-war...-city-condo-1-arrested/25655076#ixzz2zuJWwLB9

img-1-arrested-search-warrant-executed-at-OKC-home.jpg

After listening to LH talk about the many teens missing from the area, apparently LE thinks they are all runaways. Why would so many kids runaway, is there something about the lifestyle in OKC?

I got the impression that LE was also going to treat Annie Jo as just another run away as well.
Seems to me and just mo they didn't jump into action until things started get attention and after this poor mother consistently insisting to the public her daughter was not a runaway. Its all most like they had to do something then.

And now after all we have learned here about Annie Jo and the leadings up to her disappearance I think its safe to say we all agree this young lady just didn't up and leave on her own or is willing staying gone.

I think its very naive to think each and every one of these missing teens is a runaway. I wonder if LE just doesn't want to scare the public.
And even if they are runaways they are children and ranaways are IMO in great danger and need to blasted all over TV and the news as well regardless of how they went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back