GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's the location of her gym, where she worked out before going to school that morning. I'm puzzled by the assertion that she was last seen at the gym. She was supposed to be in school that day, so wasn't she last seen there? Or did she skip? I haven't heard that she skipped, so why isn't the school being reported as her "last seen" location?

As far as I understand it, going to the gym was part of her normal routine, so verification that she was there is simply confirming that she had not yet deviated from her normal movements when she was there that morning. Beyond that confirmation, unless the "friends" she was hanging out with that evening were people from the gym, that location becomes irrelevant, IMO.

It seems like the real questions are where was she and who was she with between the end of the school day on the 11th and the early morning hours of the 12th.

It was Good Friday. Here in Texas, our kids didn't have school. I'm not sure about her school, but I imagine it was probably the same.

It was Good Friday. Here in Texas, our kids didn't have school. I'm not sure about her school, but I imagine it was probably the same.

No, there a link earlier to the school's April calendar and they did not have off that day.

Good Friday was April 18th. She was last seen on April 11th

:blush: Whoops! I had my dates off. That is indeed odd.

Also, Annie Jo texted her mother that day to let her know about a job opening at her school. Would she have done that if she had skipped and wasn't at school? Her mother is a teacher, I believe.

Does anyone have a photo of her smiling (teeth showing) ?
Every single picture is closed mouth.

Does anyone have a photo of her smiling (teeth showing) ?
Every single picture is closed mouth.

No, I assume she didn't want a picture of herself with braces.

All the more reason why would she run away when she was supposed to get the braces off this week.

Back in July 2013 they arrested 30 MEN - and in August 2013 they arrested another 10!!!

WTF!!!

Here's the article from July: http://www.news9.com/story/22754797...f-lewd-behavior-at-lake-hefner?source=related
During an undercover sting that lasted several days, Oklahoma City Police arrested 34 men accused of engaging in lewd acts at Lake Hefner's Hobie Pointe, including a man who said he was an assistant basketball coach at Stillwater High School.

Here's the article from August: http://www.news9.com/story/23243302...point-for-lewd-acts-speaks-out?source=related

This is bizarre!!!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I got the impression that LE was also going to treat Annie Jo as just another run away as well.
Seems to me and just mo they didn't jump into action until things started get attention and after this poor mother consistently insisting to the public her daughter was not a runaway. Its all most like they had to do something then.

And now after all we have learned here about Annie Jo and the leadings up to her disappearance I think its safe to say we all agree this young lady just didn't up and leave on her own or is willing staying gone.

I think its very naive to think each and every one of these missing teens is a runaway. I wonder if LE just doesn't want to scare the public.
And even if they are runaways they are children and ranaways are IMO in great danger and need to blasted all over TV and the news as well regardless of how they went missing.

IMO Runaways are in extreme danger because what's the FIRST thing that is done when a child runs away?? A picture is posted of them with the area they went missing from :banghead: Kids that run away have NO idea how easy they have just made it for a predator to find them. I wish there was more awareness for the Runaway Safeline and other resources that are out there that are a much safer alternative.

That's the location of her gym, where she worked out before going to school that morning. I'm puzzled by the assertion that she was last seen at the gym. She was supposed to be in school that day, so wasn't she last seen there? Or did she skip? I haven't heard that she skipped, so why isn't the school being reported as her "last seen" location?

As far as I understand it, going to the gym was part of her normal routine, so verification that she was there is simply confirming that she had not yet deviated from her normal movements when she was there that morning. Beyond that confirmation, unless the "friends" she was hanging out with that evening were people from the gym, that location becomes irrelevant, IMO.

It seems like the real questions are where was she and who was she with between the end of the school day on the 11th and the early morning hours of the 12th.

The other timeline that was posted here from elsewhere said that she would hit the gym around 5:30 almost every morning, work out, and leave in time to get to school.

I so agree with you FindingTheMisssing! A minor who has run away is still in extreme danger. I just hate how it's not considered as such.

Thanks! Here's the correct link, from 4/22:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/22/ng.01.html

LORI HILL, MOTHER: There were a couple of days where the police thought this is just another runaway. There are hundreds -- you could probably get statistics on it. There are a lot of girls that just decide not to go home. And it took a while to convince the police that this was not one of them. Because there are so many. My daughter is in constant contact with me and her brothers. We`re a very tight knit family. Her father died from melanoma before her second birthday. And her brothers have been the male role models in her life. And she talks to them all of the time.

GRACE: Why are you so convinced she did not run away?

HILL: The way the communication just stopped. Earlier that day, she sent me a text and then she couldn`t wait for me to text back. And when I had a break she called me. She knew of a job that she wanted me to apply for so we would be at the same school. And a kid that wants to get away from home is not going to recruit their parent to come to their school.

GRACE: what`s upsetting is that they lost so much lead time while you tried to convince them she has not run away. She loves the car. She would never have just left it there, abandoned.

I've been at work all day, but do we know who's condo it was that was searched?

After listening to LH talk about the many teens missing from the area, apparently LE thinks they are all runaways. Why would so many kids runaway, is there something about the lifestyle in OKC?

I'm listening to the Nancy Grace interview of the mom again. It just hit me that she was so upset with the police (prior to finding Anne's car abandoned). It seems the police just chalked it up to "another teen running away, that there are a lot of girls that just decide to not go home."

HELLO?!?!?? There are over 10 girls in 3 weeks missing??? How does the OKC police justify saying "they just didn't want to live at home?"?

Grr....

Anyway, I tried looking for the Nancy Grace transcript to read and decifer against the JVM transcript. Is it around?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/23/anne-josette-hill-missing-teen-girl-mother-speaks

I got the impression that LE was also going to treat Annie Jo as just another run away as well.
Seems to me and just mo they didn't jump into action until things started get attention and after this poor mother consistently insisting to the public her daughter was not a runaway. Its all most like they had to do something then.

And now after all we have learned here about Annie Jo and the leadings up to her disappearance I think its safe to say we all agree this young lady just didn't up and leave on her own or is willing staying gone.

I think its very naive to think each and every one of these missing teens is a runaway. I wonder if LE just doesn't want to scare the public.
And even if they are runaways they are children and ranaways are IMO in great danger and need to blasted all over TV and the news as well regardless of how they went missing.

I agree LE needs to reverse the stance on runaways they have which is outdated and only serves to create a greater threat to teens who go missing. They should treat every case as an Endangered Missing Person until they have proof the child is alive and in no danger. It is maddening to try and understand the logic behind some of the practices and laws we have here.

We aren't the only state who lives with archaic beliefs of LE on the runaway situation and it needs to change across the country. They cannot continue to allow such time and distance to further endanger our kids. And even if they did runaway, it doesn't mean they were not enticed by a group of human traffickers as it is the way they operate. Teens can go from willing to victim in a matter of minutes.

04/25/2014 04:55 PM
Children Missing From OK

Missing: ANNE HILL (OK)
ANNE HILL, Age Now: 16, Missing: 04/11/2014. Missing From EDMOND, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Oklahoma City Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-231-2121.

Missing: JORDAN FOSTER (OK)
JORDAN FOSTER, Age Now: 16, Missing: 04/19/2014. Missing From GUTHRIE, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Logan County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma) 1-405-282-4100.

Missing: JORDAN FRANCIS (OK)
JORDAN FRANCIS, Age Now: 15, Missing: 04/18/2014. Missing From OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Oklahoma City Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-297-2121.

Missing: ROSALINDA TURNER (OK)
ROSALINDA TURNER, Age Now: 13, Missing: 04/19/2014. Missing From OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Oklahoma City Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-231-2121.

Missing: BRITTANI MCMENAMIN (OK)
BRITTANI MCMENAMIN, Age Now: 17, Missing: 04/08/2014. Missing From DUNCAN, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Duncan Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-580-252-2112.

Missing: JAMES SANCHEZ (OK)
JAMES SANCHEZ, Age Now: 15, Missing: 03/16/2014. Missing From TULSA, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tulsa Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-918-596-9222.

Missing: RAYES SANCHEZ (OK)
RAYES SANCHEZ, Age Now: 15, Missing: 03/16/2014. Missing From TULSA, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tulsa Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-918-596-9222.

Missing: JASMINE HILL (OK)
JASMINE HILL, Age Now: 13, Missing: 04/14/2014. Missing From GUTHRIE, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Guthrie Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-282-3535.

Missing: BRANDY DAFFERN (OK)
BRANDY DAFFERN, Age Now: 16, Missing: 03/28/2014. Missing From LAWTON, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lawton Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-580-581-3271.

Missing: AMBER GOODWIN (OK)
AMBER GOODWIN, Age Now: 15, Missing: 04/11/2014. Missing From POTEAU, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Poteau Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-918-647-8620.

Missing: ANGEL TORRES (OK)
ANGEL TORRES, Age Now: 1, Missing: 05/01/2013. Missing From TAHLEQUAH, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tahlequah Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-918-456-8801.

Missing: MAKALAH CLOUGH (OK)
MAKALAH CLOUGH, Age Now: 15, Missing: 03/28/2014. Missing From EL RENO, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: El Reno Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-262-2121.

Missing: HANNAH HOLLAND (OK)
HANNAH HOLLAND, Age Now: 15, Missing: 04/03/2014. Missing From TULSA, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tulsa Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-918-596-9222.

Missing: DANIEL BATTEN (OK)
DANIEL BATTEN, Age Now: 17, Missing: 03/24/2014. Missing From LAWTON, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lawton Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-580-581-3271.

Missing: BRENDA STEWART (OK)
BRENDA STEWART, Age Now: 13, Missing: 08/29/2013. Missing From OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Oklahoma City Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-231-2121.

Missing: CHAITRA POLLARD (OK)
CHAITRA POLLARD, Age Now: 16, Missing: 02/21/2014. Missing From OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Oklahoma City Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-231-2121.

Missing: NIKI BROWN (OK)
NIKI BROWN, Age Now: 17, Missing: 03/27/2014. Missing From LAWTON, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lawton Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-580-581-3271.

Missing: SYDNEY CATER (OK)
SYDNEY CATER, Age Now: 15, Missing: 06/29/2013. Missing From OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Oklahoma City Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-231-2121.

Missing: MADYSON JAMISON (OK)
MADYSON JAMISON, Age Now: 10, Missing: 10/08/2009. Missing From RED OAK, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Latimer County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma) 1-918-465-2161.

Missing: SAMANTHA MARKUM (OK)
SAMANTHA MARKUM, Age Now: 16, Missing: 02/12/2014. Missing From MUSTANG, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Mustang Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-376-2488.

Missing: CARLOS GUERRERO (OK)
CARLOS GUERRERO, Age Now: 17, Missing: 02/27/2014. Missing From SAND SPRINGS, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Tulsa County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma) 1-918-596-9222.

Missing: MICHAEL HUGHES (OK)
MICHAEL HUGHES, Age Now: 26, Missing: 09/12/1994. Missing From CHOCTAW, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Choctaw Police Department (Oklahoma) - Missing Persons Unit 1-405-769-3821 Or Your Local FBI.

Missing: VENUS DANIELS (OK)
VENUS DANIELS, Age Now: 16, Missing: 11/29/2013. Missing From LAWTON, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lawton Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-580-581-3271.

Missing: SYMONE HENSON (OK)
SYMONE HENSON, Age Now: 15, Missing: 01/06/2014. Missing From PURCELL, OK. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Purcell Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-405-527-4600.

http://www.mostfreebies.com/AmberAlert/AmberAlertOklahoma.php

Maybe this will help;

Katy Blakey ‏@KOCOKaty 1h

BREAKING: OCPD confirms search warrant served overnight at Forest Pointe Apts. is related to missing Piedmont teen Anne Hill. #KOCOam

Capt. Dexter Nelson said the owner of the condo at Forest Pointe Condominiums in the 11500 block of North Meridian Avenue near West Hefner Road is not a suspect or person of interest in the case. But, police did say the person is not eliminated from the investigation.

Investigators confirm a car was towed from the scene.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/search-war...-city-condo-1-arrested/25655076#ixzz2zuJWwLB9

img-1-arrested-search-warrant-executed-at-OKC-home.jpg

I've been at work all day, but do we know who's condo it was that was searched?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back