GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hill’s mother said her daughter was not happy about not being able to stay out with her friends any longer. She said Anne was going to work out at a gym that Friday morning; the gym verified she did show up.

The officer stated a male said he last spoke with Anne at 2200 hours that evening about going to the movies; he last saw her at a McDonald’s at about 1600 hours that Friday. He said she had been hanging around some bad people and he was concerned, the officer stated.

A second male said the previous night, he and Anne were at his brother’s residence in Edmond watching movies, the officer stated.

He said she left alone after the movie ended and he did not know where she went or who she went with, the officer stated. He said his brother lives close to the university but was unsure exactly where. He did not know what she was wearing, the officer stated.

See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x153...r-found-on-Edmond-street#sthash.FqA0rYir.dpuf

BBM. I'm always suspicious when someone throws this out. Gotta watch out for those mysterious "bad" people.

Sorry for the confusion, y'all, but I'm just as confused. The use of "evening" or "night" to describe a period of time is so vague. Annie Jo's mother last saw her in the "evening" and Male #2 says she was with him that "night." Did she go home later that "evening" or did she stay out all night? I have no idea.

And then there's the text allegedly sent by Annie Jo to her mother the next "evening." Was that before or after she allegedly spoke to Male #1 at 10:00pm? I'm guessing it was before her mother began trying to call her at 11:00pm. Or maybe not. I just don't know.

Apr 10:

• Evening: Annie Jo's mother last saw her

• Night: Male #2 claimed he and Annie Jo watched movies at his brother's home in Edmond, somewhere near UCO

Apr 11:

• Morning: Annie Jo worked out at a gym

• 4:00pm: Male #1 claimed he saw Annie Jo at a McDonald's

• Evening: Text message from Annie Jo's phone to her mother, unhappy about not being able to stay out with her friends any longer

• 10:00pm: Male #1 claimed he last spoke with Annie Jo, about going to the movies

• 11:00pm: Annie Jo's mother began trying to call her to find out when she would be coming home

Apr 12: Annie Jo was reported missing

Apr 16: Annie Jo's car was found in the 700 block of Rockridge Circle, Edmond

BBM. He claims the conversation was about going to the movies. Might have been to invite her to his place right then, IMO.

And has it been said when the last ping happened.

So was she in an argument with her mom over curfew?

If that was in fact Annie Jo who sent the message, but a text rather than a phone call always leaves room for doubt in my mind.

BBM. He claims the conversation was about going to the movies. Might have been to invite her to his place right then, IMO.

And has it been said when the last ping happened.

Found some additional details, including the time of the last ping, on Justice4Caylee.org but am hesitant to link to it. Probably should consider it rumor?

ETA: They did get the location of her car wrong.

Any other attempted abductions, missing persons in the area?

:lookingitup:

Attempted abduction in the SW OKC area on 4/14, link posted above.

Here's a list of the missing in OK since the end of February:

OK - Chaitra Pollard, 16, Oklahoma City - 21 February 2014
OK - Carlos Guerrero, 17, Sand Springs/Tulsa - 27 February 2014
OK - James Sanchez and Rayes Sanchez, 15, Tulsa - 16 March 2014 and 8 April 2014
OK - Daniel Batten (17) - Lawton - 24 March 2014
OK - Niki Brown, 17, Lawton - 27 March 2014
OK - Makalah Clough, 15, El Reno/Oklahoma City - 28 March 2014
OK - Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton - 28 March 2014
OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Oklahoma City/Edmond, 10 April 2014
OK - Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau - 11 April 2014
OK - Jasmine Hill, 13, Guthrie, 14 April 2014

OK - James Sanchez and Rayes Sanchez, 15, Tulsa - 16 March 2014 and 8 April 2014

This is just scary.

This is so scary.. Has anyone messaged a mod about starting a subforum for this? Is that what would need to happen? Like the CA women one.

Its really bothering me for some reason that both the Hill girls went missing just 19 miles apart only 24 min. Both have the last name Hill. How weird. Just day apart!!!

Then Amber Goodwin only lived 3 hours east of both the Hill girls.
I thought tho that Jasmine was found safe? Does anyone know that for sure?
I havent checked how fat the others lived yet just kinda checked out the last three girls so far.

Either way this is very alarming. And the attempted abduction I think needs to be taken seriously and broadcasted and people need to be looking for a black male in a gold SUV with tinted windows. Because even if he's not connected he needs to be questioned.

I do think something smells rotten in Oklahoma!!!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I want to know if her mother had any contact with her at all on the 11th. As in talking and hearing her voice. And I would also like to know if they had cameras at the gym or if anyone can say they seen her there. Or if this is what guy#1 is saying she went and did.

She said Anne was going to work out at a gym that Friday morning; the gym verified she did show up, the officer stated. - See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x153...r-found-on-Edmond-street#sthash.jHCMiYpj.dpuf
According to this, someone from the gym verified that she did show up. I'd also like to know if they had cameras. I think it should be verified that it was indeed her and they aren't confusing her with someone else.

BBM. I'm always suspicious when someone throws this out. Gotta watch out for those mysterious "bad" people.

Right?! Like "bad people" in what kind of way? Bad as in they're into drugs and/or alcohol, are they involved with gangs, are they graffiti artists, do they cut school a lot, or bad like killers/rapists/whatnot... what kind of "bad" does he mean exactly? I always tend to interpret those kinds of statements as someone trying to steer the investigation away from themselves. Especially when they don't divulge anymore information as to what kind of "bad" they mean.

It is on JVM right now (first story). Hopefully, more information will be shared.

I just turned it on now. Did they do the story already?

According to this, someone from the gym verified that she did show up. I'd also like to know if they had cameras. I think it should be verified that it was indeed her and they aren't confusing her with someone else.

Yea I seen that after I posted. I agree it would be nice to make sure no one was confusing her with someone els.

And I was also thinking they have got to have cameras at that McDonald. It wouldn't hurt to check that story out as well. Or to make sure she didn't in fact leave with the guy who said he seen her there.

WOW this looks scary. Are all these cases here on WS? Has anyone taken a look at missings from Jan 2014, or even late 2013 in OKC and Tulsa area? I'd hate to think there's more :scared: Maybe a subforum isn't a bad idea. Not sure what requirements need to be there for such a thing.

But I just did a quick map check and these are all within close proximity to OKC and Tulsa.

Distances:
OKC to Tulsa is 1hr 37min

Edmond 20min N of OKC
El Reno 31min W of OKC
Guthrie 34min N of OKC
Lawton 1hr 20min SW of OKC

Sand Springs 10min W of Tulsa
Poteau 2hr SE of Tulsa

Yea I seen that after I posted. I agree it would be nice to make sure no one was confusing her with someone els.

And I was also thinking they have got to have cameras at that McDonald. It wouldn't hurt to check that story out as well. Or to make sure she didn't in fact leave with the guy who said he seen her there.

Definitely! If she wasn't seen there ordering food or seen on surveillance as really being there, then the mom in me isn't likely to take this sighting as credible to be honest. Someone texted her mom if it wasn't her. And I'm not saying that it wasn't her. I'm just saying that I personally don't feel good about validating her being okay at that particular time because of a text. A text could be anyone. If it was me and I didn't personally talk to my kiddo, that text means absolutely nothing to me. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back