GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Attempted abduction in the SW OKC area on 4/14, link posted above.

Here's a list of the missing in OK since the end of February:

OK - Chaitra Pollard, 16, Oklahoma City - 21 February 2014
OK - Carlos Guerrero, 17, Sand Springs/Tulsa - 27 February 2014
OK - James Sanchez and Rayes Sanchez, 15, Tulsa - 16 March 2014 and 8 April 2014
OK - Daniel Batten (17) - Lawton - 24 March 2014
OK - Niki Brown, 17, Lawton - 27 March 2014
OK - Makalah Clough, 15, El Reno/Oklahoma City - 28 March 2014
OK - Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton - 28 March 2014
OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Oklahoma City/Edmond, 10 April 2014
OK - Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau - 11 April 2014
OK - Jasmine Hill, 13, Guthrie, 14 April 2014

I know the age is way off, but this is still another missing person from Oklahoma. This young lady is considered to be in danger, although it's for health reasons. OK - Jewell Evans, 86, Stillwater, 22 April 2014. http://www.newson6.com/story/25310515/police-issue-silver-alert-for-missing-stillwater-woman

Definitely! If she wasn't seen there ordering food or seen on surveillance as really being there, then the mom in me isn't likely to take this sighting as credible to be honest. Someone texted her mom if it wasn't her. And I'm not saying that it wasn't her. I'm just saying that I personally don't feel good about validating her being okay at that particular time because of a text. A text could be anyone. If it was me and I didn't personally talk to my kiddo, that text means absolutely nothing to me. :moo:

Yep. Im with you on the that one. If I didn't see my child or hear my child's voice then I'm not believing it.

Also I'm still confused about the mothers statements. That she was waiting up for a goodnight hug. Because I believe this mom was waiting up for her daughter but was this the 10th or 11th? Was this after the texts on the 11th then she never came home?

Because if it was the 10th that changes a few things for me. Because then that means she was expected home but didn't show up. This changes the whole time frame for when she actually went missing.
And someone could of texted pretending to be her to buy some time till she was noticed missing. And in that case then I'd think it was someone a little more close to her.

IMO a stranger abduction wouldn't take the time to care about what her mom is thinking at that point.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Annie Jo seems to have been experiencing some behavioral issues. Not that it makes her a bad kid, but it's troubling to think about the type of people some of these behaviors might have brought her into contact with.

Unless she's been trafficked, I really don't feel her disappearance is connected to other missing teen cases across the state. Not seeing a serial killer scenario with Annie Jo. I think someone she knew, or thought she knew, knows exactly what happened to her.

This case is on Nancy Dis..I mean Grace. Nancy Grace. I'm glad it's on national "news."

Annie Jo seems to have been experiencing some behavioral issues. Not that it makes her a bad kid, but it's troubling to think about the type of people some of these behaviors might have brought her into contact with.

Unless she's been trafficked, I really don't feel her disappearance is connected to other missing teen cases across the state. Not seeing a serial killer scenario with Annie Jo. I think someone she knew, or thought she knew, knows exactly what happened to her.

I'm pretty much starting to think what your thinking here. I still want to check out the other possibilities of course.

But I do feel she was trying to be older then she was which is pretty typical for a teen girl.

The weed stuff on her fb does worry me because I do know that's how you meet random sketchy drug dealers.

But on a side note I have to say I just love the name Annie Jo....and her middle name Josette I just love for a middle name. I hope she is found safe.

This case is on Nancy Dis..I mean Grace. Nancy Grace. I'm glad it's on national "news."

Anne's mother sounded so brokenhearted, made me tear up.

Anne's mother sounded so brokenhearted, made me tear up.

Yes...she sounded really torn up. It's good to see people questioning the friend's stories and accounts. Her car being found is the clincher that this case more than likely, and sadly, won't turn out well...

Yes...she sounded really torn up. It's good to see people questioning the friend's stories and accounts. Her car being found is the clincher that this case more than likely, and sadly, won't turn out well...

I agree about the car being found. It seems unlikely she would just leave it abandoned. Where was the car found? Also, just an observation, she looks very different in the photos on her missing posters and also one shown on either JVM or NG in a blue dress. Her poster says 5'4" and 120 pounds but in some of the photos she looks much heavier. Maybe she had lost a lot of weight recently?

Car found in 700 block of Rockridge Circle. Very nice neighborhood...not typically where I would expect to find a missing person's car abandoned. This is a mystery. I see one house on the block is for rent right now. Could it have been vacant and Anne was in the house with someone?

There's a girl missing from the list of other missings
Hannah Holland, 15, from Tulsa on April 3

I'm going to go review the circumstances of these other kids' disappearances, both the boys and girls. See if there could be a reason to believe that any of them might be connected. Annie Jo's case really sounds like it could be someone she thought was a friend, maybe a new friend she just met recently. But you never know. It's kinda scary that from OKC it looks really easy to get out of the area, and would be a straight shot to pretty much anywhere in US, Mexico, or Canada.

New to this and didn't read every page.

Wonder if she had a new boyfriend or something...I didn't see her FB or Instagram or anything but from what I've gathered reading here she may have been rebelling a little. Most 16 year olds don't have tattoos, don't you have to be 18? Maybe she met an older man and was dating him?

Car found in 700 block of Rockridge Circle. Very nice neighborhood...not typically where I would expect to find a missing person's car abandoned. This is a mystery. I see one house on the block is for rent right now. Could it have been vacant and Anne was in the house with someone?

I was thinking maybe some parked it there knowing it was a good neighborhood and that it wouldn't be called in right away. I'm thinking this person wanted to buy some time because they know Annie Jo.

I agree about the car being found. It seems unlikely she would just leave it abandoned. Where was the car found? Also, just an observation, she looks very different in the photos on her missing posters and also one shown on either JVM or NG in a blue dress. Her poster says 5'4" and 120 pounds but in some of the photos she looks much heavier. Maybe she had lost a lot of weight recently?

I think so. Saw a comment on an Instagram pic Annie Jo posted on Feb 13 remarking on her weight loss, said she looked amazing.

Any teen can develop a rebellious streak but this girl was an honor student, so she took school seriously. She bought the car with her own money and had just gotten it, her first car. Who abandons their first car that they bought with their own money, especially at 16 years old. She sounded quite responsible and also family oriented. Even if she started out to go with someone willingly, even for a walk, things could have turned bad from there. I am scared for this girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back