GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
in my life, when I leave a friends place, I usually state when I will catch up with them again, maybe even post a thank you on FB for a great evening..etc. For the guys to say that they don't know where she was headed or "who she left with", i mean come on!! Are they trying to remove the guilt from themselves? How many people where at that house to start with for them to say that they don't know who she left with. And she is a small girl, if alcohol or drugs were involved it would take alot to get her "loopy" enough to be taken advantage of or something else awful and then since there are lakes nearby, they could just dropped her in the water. Just my opionion. Not wanting to point fingers but hope LE is interrogatting the heck out of them and anyone else there that last night.

IMO, the males who were with her are trying to distance themselves from her, that's a red flag... odds favor one or more of those males who were with last as having done something to her, sadly.

LE needs to work on them before they lawyer-up, put some fear into them, ask for DNA, get their stories separately, find holes/lies/deception, etc...

Also, she's 16; how old are the males? She underage that can be used to pressure them...

IMO, the males who were with her are trying to distance themselves from her, that's a red flag... odds favor one or more of those males who were with last as having done something to her, sadly.

LE needs to work on them before they lawyer-up, put some fear into them, ask for DNA, get their stories separately, find holes/lies/deception, etc...

I agree. It didn't take me long at to start to question these guys.

But I'm also trying to keep in mind that anything could of happen such as an accident they could be trying to cover up.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I have never, or had anyone with me, just get up after watching a movie and walk out the door. I suppose he's saying nothing was said that he paid attention to? I guess "Ok, I've got to go now, see ya" would be normal. Maybe that was stated and LE is not telling the whole conversation, just the part where the guy knows nothing. If nobody else was there, then she left alone. Strangeness that surely needs to be deeply looked in to.

My mind keeps going back to the brothers. I think they hold the key to this mystery.

My mind keeps going back to the brothers. I think they hold the key to this mystery.

Yes indeed! Oh man does this stink! He seems to be having a memory lapse.

He's at his brother's (HE DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE).
He's with Anne (HE DONT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS WEARING)
She left without him (HE DONT KNOW WITH WHO)

Stinks like a field of cow poo. :moo:

"A second male said the previous night, he and Anne were at his brother’s residence in Edmond watching movies, the officer stated.

He said she left alone after the movie ended and he did not know where she went or who she went with, the officer stated. He said his brother lives close to the university but was unsure exactly where. He did not know what she was wearing, the officer stated"

See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x153...r-found-on-Edmond-street#sthash.KiAwRcF5.dpuf

Rumor alert: Someone from Annie Jo's gym says her phone last pinged at Fink Park, just south of UCO.

Coincidentally, the OSBI's Forensic Science Center is RIGHT THERE.

Featured on JVM right now. Jane just said, "leave no turn unstoned". Oops! I believe she was trying to say the family will leave no stone unturned. Anne was upset about a curfew before she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back