GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems the two brothers were not the last known contact.

Jane asked about 'the bad people' and the investigator said she knows who they are and that "they are NOT those two."

Sounds like they know who they are and where they are. Just waiting for someone to come forward and start talking.

Her car was found at 723 Rockridge Drive in Edmond. That's right near UCO, less than 3 miles (2.6 mi). It's an apartment on a residential street. Looks like off campus student living.

Street view of the parking spot the car was found.
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.646...!1e1!3m2!1sG23W854SvvAVSyhdUaSuhQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Map from UCO to the car.
http://mapq.st/1gRROrA

It really puts things into perspective when you take the yellow google guy on a walk down that street. First of all to park in front of 723, one had to either a) turn around in a drive or b) drive down to the end and turn in the culdesac then head back. Otherwise they would have said the car was found at 722 or 726.

Second of all it's not a very wide street that I can see cars parked along the curb for an extended period of time without someone noticing or asking around about it. Certainly long before it sits there a number of days.

Makes me think it's really likely that someone took the car and dropped it there sometime after the weekend. Maybe to avoid earlier detection? :moo:

It really puts things into perspective when you take the yellow google guy on a walk down that street. First of all to park in front of 723, one had to either a) turn around in a drive or b) drive down to the end and turn in the culdesac then head back. Otherwise they would have said the car was found at 722 or 726.

Second of all it's not a very wide street that I can see cars parked along the curb for an extended period of time without someone noticing or asking around about it. Certainly long before it sits there a number of days.

Makes me think it's really likely that someone took the car and dropped it there sometime after the weekend. Maybe to avoid earlier detection? :moo:

Looks like rental duplexes on Rockridge Circle. Maybe the residents don't know their neighbors well due to tenant turnover and the car was assumed to belong to someone living on that street until the reporting party saw Annie Jo's missing poster. It is a very distinctive-looking car.

Twitter
* ‏@Melissa_Ryan_ April 23, 2014
Please post info at WS - the TIMELINE http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21405-anne-josette-hill-16-yo-oklahoma-city-ok#809873 … It's info re:Anne Hill - also Jaz Hill called mom. @Inquizzativ @websleuths

Will SOMEONE PLEASE get this info over to Websleuths?

They are running off with the wrong info...and wrong info leads to wrong conclusions. Just sayin'

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21405-anne-josette-hill-16-yo-oklahoma-city-ok#809873

Re: ANNE JOSETTE HILL 16 yo - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by admin Today at 7:52 am
Here's a TIMELINE leading up to the disappearance of Anne Josette Hill - I'm posting this because I'm starting to see some erroneous information in the media.

These are facts that have been released to the public, along with my personal knowledge of the area and Anne's school regimen.

First, about the school Anne attends - it is the BEST school in Oklahoma City - it is a private college preparatory school, the academic curriculum is rigorous. The campus is gorgeous, it is much like a college campus, upper division students navigate from building to building to attend classes. There is a dress code and an HONOR code. The teacher to student ratio is 8 -1 schoolwide. The year is divided into tri-mesters, during which each student MUST participate in a sport. Off-campus, self-directed sports are allowed with permission. Students must also complete a certain number of community volunteer hours before graduation. A diploma from this school is recognized nationally by colleges and universities as one that represents solid scholarship and true college preparation.

To be an honor student at this school is a remarkable achievement. The class days are long, most upper division students don't leave until 6:30pm - when practice is over, and many times it is much later if they have a game or a meet. I guarantee you that each student has homework every single night. Much is expected of these students, and much support is given to them to help them be the best they can be. The Honor Code is taken very seriously, a great value is placed on ethics and integrity.

It is an outstanding school, and again, for Anne Josette Hill to be an honor student at this school is impressive and noteworthy.

With that in mind, maybe the timeline will now make more sense to some of you -

April 10

Anne returned from school and was at home with her mom. This would be the last time her mom physically saw Anne.

April 11

5:30 am -

Anne wakes early and is at the gym by 5:30 am. Yes, she WAS at the gym, she was there most every morning at 5:30 am - if she was doing this as her self-directed sport for school, there is a record of it. Anne was well-known at the gym, she was disciplined (her school teaches self-discipline) and motivated. Because she left early, her mom did not see her that morning.

7:30 am

Anne would have had to leave the gym by 7:15 - 7:30am to arrive for school in time for the first bell, at 8:00am. It takes approximately 30 minutes to drive from the gym to her school in morning traffic.

8:00 am

Anne attends school, and is out at 3:15.

4:00 pm

Anne is allegedly seen at McDonald's by a friend "concerned about her hanging around 'bad' people" - I actually hadn't heard this until I read it in the paper - I have not seen the actual missing persons report. I do know the reporter had a couple of other facts slightly mistaken, so I don't know if this is accurate or not - it does make sense though as far as timing goes - she didn't have an after-school activity that day, and it was a Friday....and I have no idea which McDonald's she was reportedly at....there are 3 nearby.

Logistically, Anne lives a good distance from the school, it is about a 30 minute drive. However, from her school to Edmond is about 10 to 15 minutes. I have made it from Anne's school to UCO (the University of Central Oklahoma) which is in the heart of Edmond, in 7 minutes.

It makes sense that she wouldn't go home after school if she had plans to hang out with friends that evening.

4:00pm - 10:00 pm

Anne tells her mom she is at a friend's brother's apartment near UCO watching movies. The friend and brother confirm she was there. After the movies, Anne and the friend go to the park, or perhaps just walk thru the park (?) across the street from the UCO campus.

10:21pm

Anne texts her mom.

11:00pm

Anne calls a friend. Yes, the police know who it is, yes, the police have talked to this person.

11:00pm - ?

I have no idea when the friend Anne was watching movies with left the park. This is actually the last time anyone has heard from Anne.

April 12

Anne's cell phone pings near the park. The phone has not been located, as far as I know.

April 18

Anne's school announces to the student body in chapel that Anne Josette Hill is missing. This is how I found out about it.

OKCPD have located Anne's car during this time, but will only say they found it in Edmond or NW OKC.

April 21

OKCPD release the location where they found Anne's car. At some point, a resident of the neighborhood recognized the car from the news, and called the police. The car was found at

700 block of Rockridge Circle, Edmond OK

I want to say that I saw on other websites discussion about the closeness of Anne's family. They are VERY close. Anne has a Facebook, but she didn't really use it. In case you haven't noticed, the teenagers are fleeing FB since the grown-ups invaded their space...teens have migrated to other social media sites. Just FYI.

Furthermore, the police are very well aware of other aspects of this case and they are ON this, I promise you they are. If you find something or know something, please call the police FIRST before posting it online. PLEASE.

405-297-1129

The neighborhood where Anne's car was found is 2.2 miles from the park across the street from UCO, according to google maps. Google maps says it takes 6 minutes to drive the route, but I can tell you from experience it takes at least ten minutes. Oddly enough, my daughter lived in a duplex just doors down from where Anne's car was found.

The middle-class neighborhood is a mix of houses and duplexes, families and college students. It isn't really known as a neighborhood for parties and the college lifestyle. It's an odd place for Anne's car to end up.

Behind the houses that line the south side of Stonepoint Dr. is a greenbelt, and a wooded area...wild peacocks roam freely, and it isn't really as dense as it appears on the map.

Yep, I saw 'em dinging me on the inaccuracy of Thursday the 10th on the timeline. I TOLD y'all to double-check me and see if I had interpreted the info from the news article correctly.

Working on an updated timeline, but want to wait until I have time to study the Jane Velez video more carefully. Had someone yapping in my ear throughout the show and missed a lot of info.

Twitter
Please post info at WS - the TIMELINE http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21405-anne-josette-hill-16-yo-oklahoma-city-ok#809873 … It's info re:Anne Hill - also Jaz Hill called mom. @Inquizzativ @websleuths

They are running off with the wrong info...and wrong info leads to wrong conclusions. Just sayin'

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21405-anne-josette-hill-16-yo-oklahoma-city-ok#809873

Here's a TIMELINE leading up to the disappearance of Anne Josette Hill - I'm posting this because I'm starting to see some erroneous information in the media.

These are facts that have been released to the public, along with my personal knowledge of the area and Anne's school regimen.

First, about the school Anne attends - it is the BEST school in Oklahoma City - it is a private college preparatory school, the academic curriculum is rigorous. The campus is gorgeous, it is much like a college campus, upper division students navigate from building to building to attend classes. There is a dress code and an HONOR code. The teacher to student ratio is 8 -1 schoolwide. The year is divided into tri-mesters, during which each student MUST participate in a sport. Off-campus, self-directed sports are allowed with permission. Students must also complete a certain number of community volunteer hours before graduation. A diploma from this school is recognized nationally by colleges and universities as one that represents solid scholarship and true college preparation.

To be an honor student at this school is a remarkable achievement. The class days are long, most upper division students don't leave until 6:30pm - when practice is over, and many times it is much later if they have a game or a meet. I guarantee you that each student has homework every single night. Much is expected of these students, and much support is given to them to help them be the best they can be. The Honor Code is taken very seriously, a great value is placed on ethics and integrity.

It is an outstanding school, and again, for Anne Josette Hill to be an honor student at this school is impressive and noteworthy.

April 10

Anne returned from school and was at home with her mom. This would be the last time her mom physically saw Anne.

April 11

Anne wakes early and is at the gym by 5:30 am. Yes, she WAS at the gym, she was there most every morning at 5:30 am - if she was doing this as her self-directed sport for school, there is a record of it. Anne was well-known at the gym, she was disciplined (her school teaches self-discipline) and motivated. Because she left early, her mom did not see her that morning.

Anne would have had to leave the gym by 7:15 - 7:30am to arrive for school in time for the first bell, at 8:00am. It takes approximately 30 minutes to drive from the gym to her school in morning traffic.

Anne is allegedly seen at McDonald's by a friend "concerned about her hanging around 'bad' people" - I actually hadn't heard this until I read it in the paper - I have not seen the actual missing persons report. I do know the reporter had a couple of other facts slightly mistaken, so I don't know if this is accurate or not - it does make sense though as far as timing goes - she didn't have an after-school activity that day, and it was a Friday....and I have no idea which McDonald's she was reportedly at....there are 3 nearby.

Logistically, Anne lives a good distance from the school, it is about a 30 minute drive. However, from her school to Edmond is about 10 to 15 minutes. I have made it from Anne's school to UCO (the University of Central Oklahoma) which is in the heart of Edmond, in 7 minutes.

It makes sense that she wouldn't go home after school if she had plans to hang out with friends that evening.

Anne tells her mom she is at a friend's brother's apartment near UCO watching movies. The friend and brother confirm she was there. After the movies, Anne and the friend go to the park, or perhaps just walk thru the park (?) across the street from the UCO campus.

Anne texts her mom.

Anne calls a friend. Yes, the police know who it is, yes, the police have talked to this person.

I have no idea when the friend Anne was watching movies with left the park. This is actually the last time anyone has heard from Anne.

April 12

Anne's cell phone pings near the park. The phone has not been located, as far as I know.

April 18

Anne's school announces to the student body in chapel that Anne Josette Hill is missing. This is how I found out about it.

OKCPD have located Anne's car during this time, but will only say they found it in Edmond or NW OKC.

April 21

OKCPD release the location where they found Anne's car. At some point, a resident of the neighborhood recognized the car from the news, and called the police. The car was found at

I want to say that I saw on other websites discussion about the closeness of Anne's family. They are VERY close. Anne has a Facebook, but she didn't really use it. In case you haven't noticed, the teenagers are fleeing FB since the grown-ups invaded their space...teens have migrated to other social media sites. Just FYI.

Furthermore, the police are very well aware of other aspects of this case and they are ON this, I promise you they are. If you find something or know something, please call the police FIRST before posting it online. PLEASE.

405-297-1129

The neighborhood where Anne's car was found is 2.2 miles from the park across the street from UCO, according to google maps. Google maps says it takes 6 minutes to drive the route, but I can tell you from experience it takes at least ten minutes. Oddly enough, my daughter lived in a duplex just doors down from where Anne's car was found.

The middle-class neighborhood is a mix of houses and duplexes, families and college students. It isn't really known as a neighborhood for parties and the college lifestyle. It's an odd place for Anne's car to end up.

Behind the houses that line the south side of Stonepoint Dr. is a greenbelt, and a wooded area...wild peacocks roam freely, and it isn't really as dense as it appears on the map.

Where did this person get this info? Just wondering because some of it is very different from what has been said in the media. And what has been said in the media is where OkieGranny has formed her timeline from. Is this from someone with inside information that knows the family? :confused:

Where did this person get this info? Just wondering because some of it is very different from what has been said in the media. And what has been said in the media is where OkieGranny has formed her timeline from. Is this from someone with inside information that knows the family? :confused:

Yeah, true. Due to The Rules, we are very limited on what sources we can use. Most of that info can only be considered rumor at this point.

This part alone... I'm wondering where this came from. It's not been said in MSM that I know of. Has anyone else seen this, maybe I missed it. But, I just listened to her mom on the JVM segment. She said she had no clue Anne even had friends in that area. So I take that to mean she was not told by Anne that she was in that area.

Also, in the media it's been stated that the male she was watching movies with told LE she left alone, he didn't know where to or who with. Now this has him not only leaving with her, but walking in the park with her????

ETA: If this is indeed true can we see a source? Because if it is true, that could fill in some gaps as far as what we do know at this point.

I just took a peek over at that forum. I'm not familiar with them, and certainly don't want to discredit anyone. But this is one thing I saw posted with that timeline.

Isn't a timeline made by going off of what is said in the media? That's how I've always made mine. They do have links with pretty much the same info that we have here. But I don't see any regarding the male leaving with Anne, going to the park, etc. UNLESS this person knows the family personally, and knows that some facts have been stated wrong by the media. I know there was some confusion regarding the 10th and 11th and the male 1 and male 2. Could be that the media does have it wrong. :dunno:

I just took a peek over at that forum. I'm not familiar with them, and certainly don't want to discredit anyone. But this is one thing I saw posted with that timeline.

Isn't a timeline made by going off of what is said in the media? That's how I've always made mine. They do have links with pretty much the same info that we have here. But I don't see any regarding the male leaving with Anne, going to the park, etc. UNLESS this person knows the family personally, and knows that some facts have been stated wrong by the media. I know there was some confusion regarding the 10th and 11th and the male 1 and male 2. Could be that the media does have it wrong. :dunno:

I'm not necessarily doubting that they have insider info; it's just that we can't use it over here until it comes from an approved source.

Yes, media can get it wrong. In Post #128 this morning, I was aggravated by two articles with conflicting info about the alleged movie-watching with the brothers. It does make more sense that it happened on the 11th and not the 10th as was seemingly reported by the more confusing of the two articles.

Twitter

April 10

April 11

Anne texts her mom.

April 12

April 18

April 21

405-297-1129

Thank you so much for this!!! This answered so many questions.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Thanks! I have questions, please...

It can't be both, so which is it?
After the movies, Anne and the friend go to the park, or perhaps just walk thru the park (?) across the street from the UCO campus.

MSM reporting:
"A second male said the previous night, he and Anne were at his brother’s residence in Edmond watching movies, the officer stated.
He said she left alone after the movie ended and he did not know where she went or who she went with, the officer stated. He said his brother lives close to the university but was unsure exactly where. He did not know what she was wearing, the officer stated. - See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x153...n-Edmond-street#sthash.KiAwRcF5.6DnEJrir.dpuf

Anne texts her mom.
From the park?

From the park?

The call to her friend at 11 is the last contact?

April 12
So she never left the area. Or, at least her phone didn't?

So, she's likely still somewhere in the park? Was it searched ?

Anne texts her mom.
From the park?

Is this the text to her Mom about the job opportunity at her school or the text to her mom not happy about not being able to stay out with her friends any longer?

Okay, finally got a chance to listen to the JVM video:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/23/missing-oklahoma-teen-anne-hill

It cuts off before the end of the segment, because I remember hearing info more than what is here. Anyway, some little bits gleaned from the show:

Mom knew of no friends or acquaintances in the area where Annie Jo disappeared
Mom has not seen the car, CSI is looking at it, unknown if any of her belongings were found in it, unknown if any damage
Police not telling the family much

PI working on the case:
Believes there is stonewalling among a large circle of kids
Two incidents where she was reportedly in an area of northwest OKC right before she was in Edmond, possibly not with her vehicle, was there about 25 minutes, unknown why she would be there
Not feeling like anyone is being completely honest
Rumor of a conversation with someone at midnight via method other than phone or FB

What I remember from after the video cuts off is that they know the names of the males mentioned in the news articles, and there are minors involved.

April 22
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, a frantic race against time. Right now, a devastated Oklahoma City family is desperately searching for this beautiful straight-A high-school sophomore, who seemingly vanished without a trace, 12 long days ago after telling her mom she was going to watch a movie at a friend`s house. Where is Anne Josette Hill? In a moment, I`ll speak exclusively to her distraught brother about stunning new developments in this mysterious disappearance.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/22/ijvm.01.html

Maybe she knew people from the University of Central Oklahoma, being that she works nearby at Sonic in Oklahoma City?

10291041_1405061873104384_5320070718410086456_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Helpfindanne101

The source states that in the 18th the school announces that Anne is missing. This is when the source finds out. Maybe this is a teacher at the school? The wording and the tone of the timeline does not seen to have been written by a fellow classmate IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back