GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bumping with another prayer for justice to be served for Joe and MMD.

MMD - how are you holding up? Any news? (I hope)

Another thing, MMD...I know this has been mentioned before but it has bothered me ever since you mentioned that Joe's girlfriend appeared at his one-year vigil in an "impaired" state....have you ever found out if she has actually been cleared by LE? Or her acquaintances? LE probably has not shared that (or anything else with you, from what I have seen of the OSBI) but I just had to ask.

It just seems to me that she had a reason to show up in that manner. If she had been emotionally overwhelmed over Joe's death you would think that she would have been reaching out to you or the rest of Joe's family afterwards as a way of holding on to him. From what I understand, she basically was gone after he passed on. It makes me wonder why the necessity to show up at all, but in that state at the vigil, and what caused her to have to "prime" herself for the appearance?

Another thing, MMD...I know this has been mentioned before but it has bothered me ever since you mentioned that Joe's girlfriend appeared at his one-year vigil in an "impaired" state....have you ever found out if she has actually been cleared by LE? Or her acquaintances? LE probably has not shared that (or anything else with you, from what I have seen of the OSBI) but I just had to ask.

It just seems to me that she had a reason to show up in that manner. If she had been emotionally overwhelmed over Joe's death you would think that she would have been reaching out to you or the rest of Joe's family afterwards as a way of holding on to him. From what I understand, she basically was gone after he passed on. It makes me wonder why the necessity to show up at all, but in that state at the vigil, and what caused her to have to "prime" herself for the appearance?

That's a really good question Blondie!!

@missingmydad
I had emailed you to the old email address that I had for you but no reply
I have three names of POIs, I did get them to the sheriff's office and they do know about them. Contact me ASAP, I will deal only with you. You know who I am. There is a rat in LE

Welcome to Websleuths Jack!

We're glad you are here and joined in on Joe's thread. It's been frustrating as you can tell. We all want to see justice for Marie and for Joe, who sounds like such a terrific and giving man.

I have been in contact with Marie many, many times in this past year regarding her dad's death. Since you are new you are not able to private message (PM) until you have 50 post or more. I went ahead and took the liberty of PM'ing Marie and asked her to contact you regarding your post. I'm sure she will reach you soon as she checks her dad's thread regularly.

I join Carolina Girl in hoping and praying that your lead will actually get Marie some help here - she has worked tirelessly in her dad's memory. What a loving daughter she is and I have no doubt Joe is so proud of her tenacity and persistance.

Maybe something will happen here?? I can only hope the lowlife dirtbag(s) that committed this disgusting crime will pay dearly for the misery they have caused -the sooner the better.

I wanted to bring this article forward - it's from thread #1 and tells a little bit about what an amazingly kind and giving man Joe was. I sure wish I could have met him. He wounds like one in a million.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/21108591/detail.html

He was one in a million. Nobody will ever be able to fill his shoes. He was my daddy, my hero, confidant, advisor, teacher, example, inspiration, encourager, but most of all he was my friend. I will miss him always. If you would have met him your life was surely changed. He was the best person I knew. I was not ready to let him go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back