OK OK - Michaelle Stinson, 30, mom of 4, last seen seeking medical attention in Carrollton, TX, 23 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
30-year-old Michaelle Stinson sought medical attention at the Carrollton Regional Medical Center in Carrollton, TX on May 23, 2024, but hasn’t been heard from since.
1718986250241.jpeg
Cortney Sellers, Stinson’s cousin, says she is a talented mother of four and friend of many.

“She’s very outgoing, caring, and bubbly,” said Sellers. “She just lights up a room like she’s fun to be around.”

Michaelle’s mother, Danielle Kotzian, last saw her in-person as she helped her move items into a storage unit in Durant.

This just came across my radar. I’m less to believe she owned a cleaning service called swept away and just acquired a business location to move out of her home and into a retail space.

Can’t find much on LE investigation. There are certainly some places i’d start 1st, the men in her life and then her customers.

30-year-old Michaelle Stinson sought medical attention at the Carrollton Regional Medical Center in Carrollton, TX on May 23, 2024, but hasn’t been heard from since.
View attachment 512105
Cortney Sellers, Stinson’s cousin, says she is a talented mother of four and friend of many.

“She’s very outgoing, caring, and bubbly,” said Sellers. “She just lights up a room like she’s fun to be around.”

Michaelle’s mother, Danielle Kotzian, last saw her in-person as she helped her move items into a storage unit in Durant.
From story:
Sergeant Clayton Smith, with the Carrollton Police Department, shared with News 12 that in previous weeks, the legal criteria had not been met for Stinson’s name to be added to NamUs, a resource center for missing, unidentified, and unclaimed person cases across the U.S. After a month of no sign or word from Stinson, she’s now in the system.

Not showing in NamUs yet.

She doesn't just have a failure to appear arrest warrant for the larceny charges, in another county she has a recent bench warrant issued for failure to appear on criminal felony charges for possession with intent to distribute fentanyl and just forfeited 75,000 bond that someone posted for her. That's a lot more serious than larceny from a retailer.

In summary: (From the Oklahoma State Courts Network). OSCN Search Results

In Bryan County: She has a current warrant for her arrest on the failure to appear charges mentioned in this thread already for larceny in 2-24. She appeared in a video conference to answer the bench warrant April 15, the failure to appear was June 13, and the subsequent Bench Warrant for her arrest was issued 6-18.

Priors in Bryan Co. outside of paternity and child support matters in the court system and some vehicular charges for insurance and operation she also had a warrant issued 8-2-21 for probation violation and charges in 2018 (felony criminal) for child neglect and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.(that case No. is . CF-2018-00476)
In Pototoc county
Jan 2024, filed in February of 2024, UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED DRUG W/INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE (FENTANYL) FELONY
Case No. CF-2024-00032
Someone posted $75,000 bond (actual document here from the state court system as follows - file:///D:/User%20Files/Downloads/CF-2024-00032_1055691822.pdf That's been forfeited as of May 16th. Note: the person named in the document is a bondsman. In my opinion, for that amount of money I am pretty sure they'll be looking for her as well.

In Pittsburg county -
2020 vehicular (speeding).

Last edited:
She doesn't just have a failure to appear arrest warrant for the larceny charges, in another county she has a recent bench warrant issued for failure to appear on criminal felony charges for possession with intent to distribute fentanyl and just forfeited 75,000 bond that someone posted for her. That's a lot more serious than larceny from a retailer.

In Bryan County: She has a current warrant for her arrest on the failure to appear charges mentioned in this thread already for larceny in 2-24. She appeared in a video conference to answer the bench warrant April 15, the failure to appear was June 13, and the subsequent Bench Warrant for her arrest was issued 6-18.

Priors in Bryan Co. outside of paternity and child support matters in the court system and some vehicular charges for insurance and operation she also had a warrant issued 8-2-21 for probation violation and charges in 2018 (felony criminal) for child neglect and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.(that case No. is . CF-2018-00476)
In Pototoc county
Jan 2024, filed in February of 2024, UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED DRUG W/INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE (FENTANYL) FELONY
Case No. CF-2024-00032
Someone posted $75,000 bond (actual document here from the state court system as follows - file:///D:/User%20Files/Downloads/CF-2024-00032_1055691822.pdf That's been forfeited as of May 16th. Note: the person named in the document is a bondsman. In my opinion, for that amount of money I am pretty sure they'll be looking for her as well.

In Pittsburg county -
Thanks for the further research ... I'm too busy today to do so!

In Pototoc county
Case No. CF-2024-00032

In Pittsburg county -
ugh, i fear this isn’t going to end well, drugs and missing women never end well!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back