UNSOLVED OK - Newcastle - Skeletal Remains found, Apr'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
NEWCASTLE, Oklahoma - OSBI agents are investigating after human skeletal remains were found in a rural area just to the north of Newcastle, on Wednesday. Agents are labeling the case a homicide until the Oklahoma Medical Examiner’s Office rules otherwise.
The Medical Examiner has also been called out to the scene. Information regarding the identity of the victim has not been released, nor has info. regarding the condition of the remains.

“What the M.E. will do is try and identify the person, which could be difficult in this case,” said OSBI Spokeswoman Jessica Brown.
Agents have been on the scene over the past 24 hours, and say the remains were spread out over a large area.

“This was scattered, skeletal remains scene, which is not unusual for what we find in skeletal remains because of animal activity,” Brown said. “We are not releasing gender, approximate age, anything about the individual at this time until we know for certain what we have here.”
http://www.news9.com/story/37889192/osbi-investigating-after-human-remains-discovered-near-newcastle

OK - OK - Joseph Lartey, 27, Oklahoma City, 28 Sept 2017

ETA - Larty is not listed on NamUs.
On September 28, 2017 Joseph Lartey went missing from Oklahoma City. His last known location was either Joe's Crab Shack or Squeaky Clean Car Wash. I mapped both and they're ~15 mins or so. from Newcastle, OK. I'm assuming that's a suburb of OKC? IMO, I think Joseph might be this UID.

From the Squeaky Clean Car Wash to location where UID was found. ~15 mins.

Google Maps

From the Joe's Crab Shack to location where UID was found. ~15 mins.

Google Maps

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur