OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bbm.
That's a valid theory.

Still ... Noah seemed to have been cleaned up, and the part about his shorts -- why leave them there at all ?
What was the clothing item doing off of him.
It sounds like the white shorts were placed there, and did not fall off him, aka a hit & run ?

Also curious how his teeth came to be there on the road.
If they'd been knocked loose, but still in his mouth, one would assume they'd still be inside his mouth.
After death. the mouth won't open by itself, as far as I know.
Just small things that stand out to me.

If it's an accident, they had no reason (IMO) to move him.
An accident is an accident ... and no one is liable.
Why take Noah elsewhere ?
This feels like a cover up, and that's sad to me.
He seemed like an attractive and nice young man, and I can't shake the notion that someone may have been jealous ?
Omo.
I would venture to say that isn't exactly true that no one would be liable for an accidental death at a home where underage drinking and other shenanigans were going on for multiple days with no adult supervision. I wonder if Noah's family will sue the homeowners in a bid to uncover more information.

I would venture to say that isn't exactly true that no one would be liable for an accidental death at a home where underage drinking and other shenanigans were going on for multiple days with no adult supervision. I wonder if Noah's family will sue the homeowners in a bid to uncover more information.

Honestly I'm not sure, but yes the adults esp. the homeowners didn't seem to be around and it was a free for all ; aka the kids did anything they wanted to do.
Parents have been charged for underage drinking and other activities at their house.

That last sentence .... not a bad idea at all !
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka
Back