GUILTY OK - Rev. Dave Evans, murdered, Ada, 2021 *arrests, inc. wife*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

airportwoman

Reaction score
I'm going to post the You Tube video where I first heard about it; he sums it up better than I ever could.

This video is based on information available at the time.

Oklahoma pastor killed in plot by wife, their partner in motel threesomes, authorities say

In the meantime, the wife has revealed that she was abused by him for the duration of their 30-year marriage, and their children have backed up her story.

Woman 'who begged lover, 26, to kill pastor husband now claims abuse' - T-Gate

Rev. Evans' existence has been largely scrubbed from the Internet, and their church doesn't make any reference to him, although some of their services with him are still up on You Tube.

Are there any other sleuthers here from the area, and does anyone know any more? This is one of the strangest cases I've ever heard of.

It's quite the rabbit hole, isn't it? Here are some updates.

I can't find any information on the gunman's sentence; I personally think her sentence should have been time served, with probation, but I wasn't on that jury.

Square's sentencing is set for November 15.

The victim's wife, Kristie Evans, pleaded guilty to first degree murder earlier this year and was sentenced to life in prison last month.

She told the court that years of abuse from her husband pushed her to ask Kahlil Square to shoot David Evans.

This is just a tragic story from start to finish.

She's probably like Gypsy Rose Blanchard, who has said she feels freer in prison than she ever did out in the "real world."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back