OK OK - Rhonda Anderson, 13, Tulsa, 17 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Black hair with green eyes seems like an unusual combo and would be very striking. Odd that there are no circumstances of her disappearance.

What about the Pulaski County Jane Doe found in 2013? Rhonda went missing only 4 hours (miles) away. I wish we had a photo and a Doe Network to submit to! I know the child could have died between 1967 and 1970 but a possible PMI is around a year apparently. Rhonda seems to tick all those boxes. Linking the female reconstruction as Rhonda is female. Does Rhonda have DNA in CODIS? If not then this may be a match as the Doe has MtDNA in CODIS.
3657UMMO1_LARGE.jpg

Let me know what you think!

For note, OK has an unusual amount of missing children listed on NamUs. 301 MPs between 0-17 since 2010. The strange part is most of them have no photos and the pages are very bare bones when it comes to info, and with most of them there is zero info online except for NamUs. I'm not sure if it's some sort of clerical error where they're no longer missing or if there really have been that many missing children.

For note, OK has an unusual amount of missing children listed on NamUs. 301 MPs between 0-17 since 2010. The strange part is most of them have no photos and the pages are very bare bones when it comes to info, and with most of them there is zero info online except for NamUs. I'm not sure if it's some sort of clerical error where they're no longer missing or if there really have been that many missing children.
I know this was posted months ago, but I do believe the may have more than 301 missing children. I believe that the cases in NamUs are only a fraction of every case in the USA. JMO.

Still no photo

<<Rhonda is Native with black hair and green eyes. She was 5’2 and 120lbs at the time. She had a nose piercing.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back