OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tuffy said:
Can you say just were in Oklahoma these three FDFs are .....name of town.......?
Hi Tuffy, the other 2 FDF's live(d) in Claremont, Tulsa, Yukon, and Cement, OK. There are no other cities/states listed. The ages are 73 and 47. The Cement address could possibly be for the FDf we are researching.

Sence something in FDF excistances....draws him to oklahoma ..this Army time lasting untill 1960????? December....I feel is worth alook
outside of the fact 6months tranning....
Just what happened in Oklahoma that drew the Armys attion to FDF....ya!know he did something
for his recordes to be looked at.....??????

Floyd, Franklin Delano Jr., Appellant
H., Hon. M. C. MD, Appellee
State of Oklahoma, Hon. M. C. MD, Appellee

Found this on a Court recordes site re:Oklahoma city.....

I have not seen this (JR) on any other documents or ....info regarding FDF....

This found on a site .....school photo not sure of age about 14 maybe?

Attachments

• 01sharon.jpg
    01sharon.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 64
It said I didnt have the authority to open it. Tuffy can y ou email it to me and I can put it on Photobucket then post it here?

ragland said:
yeah, i got a complex when it told me that!! lol
I know whatcha mean. I was taken aback for a minute. :O) I dont feel so bad now that I know Im not alone. LOL

intseew,Yo!Sorry about the post I will delete or try to I sent photo for photobucket.....
Dr.Doggie,originaly from Yahoo photo site...
I examed close up on my photo program and the broken hairshift in photo with jennifer.....then this drak hair....mole on chin right side and another small mole next to aka nose......as for the photo on Matts book the dimple was probley part of the plastic surgerys Sharon had....as it (dimple)is not on other photos............
I also have the Court TV....SHARON MARSHALL STORY....I have
viewed several times.....in that I can see aka handwritting........in a letter to jennifer .
AKA,did not write in script...rather she printed in block letters and so close to geather it is diffcult to read....note also that some words or in another persons writting and spelling as in sounds like letter (B) and is corrected with a letter (P)....I know this is realy gleening things......however my inpression was that she was writting before she was taken.......age four seems more likely!
I found on a thread..????? that Sharon was 5'3".....

kwatson696 .....That is a great find!do you recall where this transcriped came from....
I would like to read more....concerning this phase of FDF case.....

Sorry if this has already been answered....is it known beyond a shadow of a doubt that the young woman known as Sharon Marshall has NO biological relationhip to Franklin D. Floyd? So there is no chance she could be his daughter, neice, cousin etc? Was he ever married to anyone besides Sharon? Could she be his step daughter?

Try again if I can ....(smile)

Attachments

• 04sharon.jpg
    04sharon.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 01sharon.jpg
    01sharon.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 60
Hello. I am new to this website. I just finished reading A beautiful Child and referenced this website from the book. I found this story so extremely sad. And some things that stuck out to me.

I was wondering if anyone knew for 100% that Sharon was not Franklin Floyds. She was absolutely beautiful and Floyd is very creepy, but in the childhood picture of him and her they slightly resemble certain facial features. I think their bottom lip is very similar as well as the shape of their faces and a very similar nose and chin. My boyfriend disagrees with me.

And something was very chilling to me. The Johnson family aka Henry Herbisons family has very similar names to Sharon, Floyd, and Michael. The siblings for starters. The little girls names was Sherri (very similar to Sharon). The brother of Sherri Lynn Johnson, Michael had the same name as Sharons son. But the brothers full name was Michael Lloyd Johnson which is very similar to Floyd. (Lloyd) I just found it so ironic and chilling that the names were so similar. And when Floyd was asked at the end of the book about Henry Herbsion he confessed he did indeed know him, but did not want to talk about it. Maybe this is a shot in the dark, maybe the connection between Henry and Floyd is deeper then suspected. Or maybe I totally overlooking it. I just had a chill run cold when I connected all the names. Creepy.

God bless Sharon Marshall and her son!

ok...forget the possible relation thing I just mentioned in my previous post. Thats right. Floyd was asked to take a praternity test for Michael, which proves him not to be Sharon's dad. Got it. I was reading some other posting and just read that. Slipped by me. :waitasec: Thanks anyways.

tuffy said:
Try again if I can ....(smile)
Tuffy-I don't think you can actually attach pictures to your post. I know it says you can but I think that's just the forum playing tricks on you. Your best bet would be to upload them to a site like photobucket or webshots and paste a link to them.

HTH,
Becca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads