OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HollywoodBound said:
I remember thinking the same thing when I saw that victim. She resembles Sharon and there was paint found at the location.
Where else have I heard about paint spots in a cold case recently? How about the guy that is in prison but the SHerriff in LA posted those posters with the 50 pictures....Bradford? Wasn't he a painter? Maybe we should compare this Doe with those pictures LE released?

i checked into that lead a while back i live about an hr from where this women was found. its highly unlikely her and floyd crossed paths floyd was never reported seen in ct the timeline which shows where he was in what years would give you a better idea to check into it further the only thing that dismisses the lead which i looked at was that most if not all jane does who at one time were with child they have listed it in the info on the person i think it comes up in the medical report.

time line for floyd in 1975 taken from the sharon marshall archived thread "1975 - Floyd begins working in the Oklahoma school system under the ailias Trenton Davis and later enrolls daughter Suzanne into first grade. No criminal activity recorded yet" this jane doe was killed in august school does not start till the end of august or begining of september

I wonder if the woman is still unidentified because she is from far away from CT. Perhaps she was from and killed in a state far away and the body was dropped off in CT.

smile22 said:
time line for floyd in 1975 taken from the sharon marshall archived thread "1975 - Floyd begins working in the Oklahoma school system under the ailias Trenton Davis and later enrolls daughter Suzanne into first grade. No criminal activity recorded yet" this jane doe was killed in august school does not start till the end of august or begining of september
Actually, most Oklahoma schools start near the beginning of August.

I recently requested copies of Sharon's (Suzanne's) OKC school records and FDF's employment records. No reply as of yet. The last time I sent for them I was asked the reason I wanted the info, so I got nervous and never replied. This time I just laid out the whole bizarre story so we will see what happens.

wow im so glad to see the information being discussed (ive been in ICU for a while on life support cause of my asthma) one of the first things i wanted to do when i got home was check and see if anything had turned up for Sharon, I am glad to see the discussion. has anyone contacted LE on the jane doe to see if they have ever tried to make a match between sharon/sharons mother and her?

ragland said:
wow im so glad to see the information being discussed (ive been in ICU for a while on life support cause of my asthma) one of the first things i wanted to do when i got home was check and see if anything had turned up for Sharon, I am glad to see the discussion. has anyone contacted LE on the jane doe to see if they have ever tried to make a match between sharon/sharons mother and her?
Goodness me! On life support????? Holy shamolies, are you doing OK now I hope???

Hugs rag!

yeah ive been on life support three times in the last year, apparently im scaring my pulminoligist to death and he told me to lose weight or im going to die......im not even that over weight but apparently its enough to make my sleep apnea deadly. im going to try to loose the weight but it wont be easy, i do want to live though so its well worth the effort ill be putting into it.

Rags, you're scaring me here! I am leaving in 15 minutes to have my C-pap adjusted because of recent sleeping problems, but no life support! Good grief!!!

christine2448 said:
I think this is correct, around 9/3, but I'm not 100% positive.
Yeah. I remember that school always started after Labor Day. I lived in Maine, Illinois, Minnesota, and Oregon during my school days in the 70s and 80s, and that's when we always started.

I live in Arkansas and in the 70's and early 80's school always started after Labor Day as well.

lmao doogie, sorry to scare ya!

you think it scares you? im more than terrified of dying so waking up to my family and friends standing over me sucking goo out of my throat while im on life support was a real wake up call! anyone know hows the best way to totally change your eating habits/lifestyle so youll automatically be healthy? im stumped, from the south so not used to eating healthy AT ALL!

p.s. i have asthma real bad so that combined with my apnea is what did it,not the apnea alone....i think your safe!

ragland said:
lmao doogie, sorry to scare ya!

you think it scares you? im more than terrified of dying so waking up to my family and friends standing over me sucking goo out of my throat while im on life support was a real wake up call! anyone know hows the best way to totally change your eating habits/lifestyle so youll automatically be healthy? im stumped, from the south so not used to eating healthy AT ALL!

p.s. i have asthma real bad so that combined with my apnea is what did it,not the apnea alone....i think your safe!
I don't think it's "automatic," but Weight Watchers has worked for me and my husband. It's not so radical that you can't stick to it -- here it is Halloween and I'm still getting treats. It's mostly about portion control and healthier choices. I'm in the South, too -- not exactly Health Central, is it? We've got at least three buffets all on one block in my town! But Weight Watchers is a good program that will help you to learn to survive even a Southern buffet.

i didnt think about that, and theres some ladies that meet at a church nearby to do weight watchers and its 10 bucks a week.....thats a great suggestion, thank you. ANYTHING at this point has got to be better than what im doing.

Ragland, I did Weight Watchers, I started last January and by March I had met my goal, Lost 35 lbs. And I have kept it off, It is not hard, sometimes I actually had to eat more because my points were low and I had to get them up. Good Luck!

wow thank you guys for all the support here, dont expect to come to WS and get that.....but, i dont want to high jack sharons thread so ill steer it back on course....do we know if LE has ever looked into that jan doe?

Ragland,
My husband was diagnosed as a Diabetic, so we promptly changed all eating habits, thus he has lost over 40lbs, myself about 30lbs. It is the easiest diet to maintain, just follow the rules, as if you are a diabetic! I have relayed this to my own family members, some have followed it, those that have had sucess with over 20 lbs lost in less than 3 months...it really works...its easy to maintain also.

ttfn (ta ta for now)
tuitsweet

My other secret....(we recently moved..LOL) take everything you own, put it in a truck, drive around town for a couple of hours, thouroughly clean your now empty house...put it all back...voila...20 lbs lighter..instantly!!:blushing:
Not making light of your condition, just throwing out a little humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member