OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tuffy! In your video, all the photos are of Sharon, is that right?

The age progression of Christina bears some resemblence to Sharon, IMO, but I'm the first to admit that my eyes aren't always too good in this type of thing.

Do you have any theories on how you believe that Floyd obtained Sharon? I tend to think he picked up a young woman and child and did away with the young woman/mother of Sharon at some point. I'm going to have to read back in the archives to refresh my memory. :blowkiss:

Thanks for the photo links! (Your video is great!)

Thank you for saying that I had put some screen captures up of Sharon and was told that they were not her...Only thing I had to say about that is that the FBI must have gotten it wrong then .Becouse that was whom said that those where her...Kinda fiqure that they should know...the one that interest me most is the one she is looking in a car window the trim of the car around her (is red).
It realy dosent matter what flack I get wont stop me any anyways...just makes me go looking even more.....

Hey!Havent talk to you in awhile....
I did not mean to sound so harsh just to let WS know I was aware of the talk...I got an IM about it....
Oh ! well ! dont matter anyway...I must have been haveing a moment.
I have found someone that can progress as well as my own program .
I havent worked out all the program...progresson as a teenager is something I will work on.
This is a good idea thank you for saying that !

Thank you Tuffy, even an age progression of what Sharon may have looked like older might be an idea.

As for the IM, it was nice of someone to let you know. I don't know anything about that..... as I prefer to stear clear of the behind the scenes gossip if any, where it exists. Keeps me out of trouble and to the business of sleuthing where I am able... which is, after all, what this is about.

Don't let gossip bother you...

Tuffy- I have followed this case and these threads for a long time and I feel your frustration. I don't think the stall of the discussion has anything to do with you not being taken seriously OR anyone's lack of interest in this case. I think that 1)This case is difficult and emotionally draining for those of us vested in it 2) I think for anyone to get further movement on this case someone involved either has to talk or we need tools of the trade that most of us don't have access to such as DNA.

I would REALLY like to be able to force Dial to give DNA because I'm not convinced (as I have said probably to the point of annoyance) that Dial isn't her father. I suspect that Dial is her father, her mother is dead and the ONLY 2 people that know enough of the puzzle to make sense of any of it are Dial and Floyd and they are not going to spill.
I'd like to see if Dial has any other kids and what they might look like.

found some info on David dial I will search today see if I can find some photos if there are any children....TTYL

i started this petition a while ago maybe 2 years ago in hopes they would air it nothing i even sent letters to oprah and nothing no offence to her but she rather do a show on the correct bra fitting and size for a women than sharon marshall

I have visited that often and to see how it is doing I wonder if you might link to the You-tube I have up....just to add to what you have already done...giveing a face to re:Sharon and maybe it will cause a snow ball...Ya ! just never know...Pulling everything in to one along with WS and all....I will put a link to yours on my You-tube as well....

Two Children for David Dial boy born in 1965 ,Dial would have been 23 years old.
there is a girl born before 1965 do not have a correct date as yet....The same address for his Mother and father and Uncle and his wife and their Children sets in a very wooded area in the state of Georgia from google map it sets back from the road and looks ominous to say the very least. I have not found any photos of Dials Children .

This is Dials"Mother She passed on the 18th
DALPHIA ROBERTS DIAL, 94,
of Newnan died Tuesday.
Funeral, 2 p.m. Saturday, McKoon Funeral Home.

Two Children for David Dial boy born in 1965 ,Dial would have been 23 years old.
there is a girl born before 1965 do not have a correct date as yet....The same address for his Mother and father and Uncle and his wife and their Children sets in a very wooded area in the state of Georgia from google map it sets back from the road and looks ominous to say the very least. I have not found any photos of Dials Children .

This is Dials"Mother She passed on the 18th
DALPHIA ROBERTS DIAL, 94,
of Newnan died Tuesday.
Funeral, 2 p.m. Saturday, McKoon Funeral Home.

Is there any mention of who birthed Dial's children? (The same woman for both children, two different woman?) I don't think Sharon's age was too far off from what Floyd has said, do we know if Dial had a child around the years of 1967-1969? (If you can tell me the best place to look, I don't have a problem looking. I couldn't find much about Dial online and might not be looking in the right places?)

Thank you Tuffy101! I'm glad you're here and helping keeping the story alive. :blowkiss:

i started this petition a while ago maybe 2 years ago in hopes they would air it nothing i even sent letters to oprah and nothing no offence to her but she rather do a show on the correct bra fitting and size for a women than sharon marshall

I understand what you mean about "O"- sometimes her shows are riveting and sometimes just "fluff". (Tom Cruise jumping on the couches is what I consider "fluff"...:crazy:)

Have any media outlets (aside from Court TV) shown any interest in the story? I know a lot of the "news" shows seem to show "mysteries" that have been solved- it's nice to have the story all tidied up with in the 60 minute time slot, but a case like this that isn't tidied up seems like if it got attention perhaps could be solved. It's frustrating!

:blowkiss:

It's interesting that in his mother's obit it only lists 4 grandchildren. If David fathered 2 I find it odd that her several other children would've only had 2 additional kids between them...... I wonder if David's children are either not mentioned or have been unaccounted for. I have to take my daughter to the dr. (the dreaded pink eye) but I do want to help investigate further when I get back. If anyone has any specific stuff they want me to do feel free to post or PM. I REALLY think (and have for some time) that this will wind up being the solution.

It's interesting that in his mother's obit it only lists 4 grandchildren. If David fathered 2 I find it odd that her several other children would've only had 2 additional kids between them...... I wonder if David's children are either not mentioned or have been unaccounted for. I have to take my daughter to the dr. (the dreaded pink eye) but I do want to help investigate further when I get back. If anyone has any specific stuff they want me to do feel free to post or PM. I REALLY think (and have for some time) that this will wind up being the solution.

O/T Good luck with the pink eye! :blowkiss:

Gahh! I did the same thing...nothing....nothing at all. I really wish someone with some clout could get her story run on Dateline....I really do.

Ruth is listed as 65+ and living with Rodney--- so daughter in law? I wish I had more experience with genealogy.

Ruth is listed as 65+ and living with Rodney--- so daughter in law? I wish I had more experience with genealogy.

Its the generations I did the same thing....the Mother is 94 and had only three sons listed...David,Rodney,Harold, Rodney is 70 she had him in her 20s'David is 67 ...Harold well about the same
and I had brain freeze not to be confussed with my normal state of mind....

Ruth is a Dial by marriage for sure as I've found her Mom's obit. Most of these people seem to be very active in the church and appear to be law abiding citizen's so let's be careful about whose info we're posting. I don't want this thread shut down!!

Ruth is a Dial by marriage for sure as I've found her Mom's obit. Most of these people seem to be very active in the church and appear to be law abiding citizen's so let's be careful about whose info we're posting. I don't want this thread shut down!!

There is a listing for a Dalphia on veromi.net. (I believe it's the same one.)

Also, if he had a child out of wedlock or under less than ideal circumstance, he may not be listed as the father, so it may be untraceable unless we can figure out with whom he had said child. I suspect if Sharon is his, she's not easily linked to him (thus their smug attitude about her identity), but he didn't count on DNA in the 60's did he? Geez I'd LOVE to be able to rip out a lock of his hair and send it off for DNA. I wonder if he's had to submit to a paternity test in the past or has any criminal reason for having DNA on file.

Also, if he had a child out of wedlock or under less than ideal circumstance, he may not be listed as the father, so it may be untraceable unless we can figure out with whom he had said child. I suspect if Sharon is his, she's not easily linked to him (thus their smug attitude about her identity), but he didn't count on DNA in the 60's did he? Geez I'd LOVE to be able to rip out a lock of his hair and send it off for DNA. I wonder if he's had to submit to a paternity test in the past or has any criminal reason for having DNA on file.

You write the letter I will pay for NCMEC to run a DNA from his letter...that is if NCMEC will run a payed for test...I dont have a lot of money I would eat beans for that test....
DNA can be gathered from letters now and ya dont have to lick the stamp or the evenlope
and or ask Hollow for a letter...(Smile).I heard that she writes to Dial now.....

The photos gathered and after seeing them I believe to be the Dial family there still is enough resemblance to persue this ....Thank you to Boyz Mom for her conpairing Dial and Sharon Photos..

I have been reading about Michelle Kelly Pulsifer,has anyone conpaired Sharons 1975 photo with hers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie