OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have believed for quite some time that Dial fathered Sharon. I suspect that her mother is long gone, be it from drugs or at the hand of either Dial or Floyd. The only truthful word I believe Dial or Floyd have EVER spoken was that no one is looking for Sharon. They just seem so sure about and even cocky about it.

I'd give my left arm for Dial DNA or at least a glimpse of any other children he may have had. Those eyes are very distinctive IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIWp...d Unsloved Mysterys just scroll down.......

Attachments

• david dials.jpg
    david dials.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 29
  • dial,david.jpg
    dial,david.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 29
[video=youtube;NEacBbjgN4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEacBbjgN4k[/video]

While torture methods are not condoned in this country, it is probably the last and only method to find out who "Sharon Marshall" really is before Floyd meets his maker.

If the creep FDL would even give the slightest hint as to who she is, then I would say keep the sick *advertiser censored* alive for a while. He has shown through time and numerous interviews that he relishes in people trying to find this out and will never talk.

I can see a resemblence between David Dial and Sharon Marshall.

Can anybody do a side-by-side?

Also, does anybody know anything about David Dial's past? For instance, where was he between the late 60s and the mid-70s? Could he have fathered a child and arranged for her transfer to Floyd at this time?

Maybe this has already been covered and I just can't remember, but since Dial has been in prison wouldn't his DNA already be on file so when they ran Sharon's through the system if they were related wouldn't they have gotten a hit?

Mel ~

Maybe Matt,can answer that !
I was told that Dial was tested in the 10 year investgaton by the FBI .

This is a photo capture from Court TV Video about the case this photo was close to what she looked like before killed.....is what FBI stated in the video....
She was looking in the windo of a "RED" car....in the original you can see part of the car...
I like this photo of her she smileing ......she knew the person in the car....?
red paint found at the sence of the hit and run......?

Attachments

• marshall 01 (19).bmp.jpg
    marshall 01 (19).bmp.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 68
WOW... Look at the way David Dial's eyes are so deep set, very distinctive indeed and Sharon has the same features. I have to agree with Mr. E's above post, it is exactly what I thought when I looked at the pictures of David Dial. Pretty please... side by side?

I too agree about the look alike however I persomaly called one of the investagators and spoke with a 2nd person that worked the case.....they thought the same thing and a DNA was ran some years ago.....Matt,I am sure knows that too as he would have checked out some time ago....here is the match up even if sharon was in some branch of the dial tree......DNA would have shown that.....

Attachments

• all in one32.jpg
    all in one32.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 92
I too agree about the look alike however I persomaly called one of the investagators and spoke with a 2nd person that worked the case.....they thought the same thing and a DNA was ran some years ago.....Matt,I am sure knows that too as he would have checked out some time ago....here is the match up even if sharon was in some branch of the dial tree......DNA would have shown that.....

I wanted to say that if you still feel that this should be looked into the Dial and Sharon...look alike maybe you should just call it in to the FBI....
thats what I did for some other tip on Sharons case....told them some of the agents that worked the case they patched me throu right then.I was not ready for that kind of responce !
I was informed that the different agents retired asked to be called on the Marshall case.
Thou some have moved to higher ranks they hold Sharon and her sons case very close....

RHONDA MOORE/MELISSA HEADLEY

Just wanted to let everyone know that a maternal cousin (Jerri) of Rhonda/Melissa has come forward and is convinced Sharon is Rhonda. Her sister/aunt (she was raised by her grandmother) is the birth mother of Rhonda. A lady who was married to Jerri's brother/uncle had previously carried the torch in looking for Rhonda. She divorced the uncle and has since passed away. Jerri believes this is when the 'ball was dropped' on this lead. Shelsearay was the one in contact with this aunt (the one who died) and had done a lot of work dealing with it, but it looks like the family never did give DNA back then (back in 2004/5). Jerri is very willing to have the DNA test, she is sure Sharon is Rhonda/Melissa. Jerri has contacted NCMEC and hopefully this will happen now.

Here is a photo of Rhonda that Jerri kindly provided.

Attachments

• RHONDA RENEE MOORE 001-2.jpg
    RHONDA RENEE MOORE 001-2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 215
Is there a bit of background on how Rhonda would have come into FDF's possession?

Here is a photo of Rhonda that Jerri kindly provided.

I am hoping this is the solving of the MYSTERY...
I do hope the family posts here also...
they have also gone through a lifetime of misery since their little girl has gone missing also..:angel:

Hello, This is my first post, though I have been reading for years. I guess you can say I'm the worlds longest lurker. I have always been interested in this case and read everything I can on it, including Matt's book. The first time I saw the picture of Sharon as a little girl I was struck by the sadness in her eyes. I am very intrigued by the whole Rhonda/Melissa possibility, they look so much alike. I don't know how I missed it or possibly forgot it, but what is the backround of Rhondas Melissa?? I would love to know. Thanks :)

I never really have much to add but I really admire all the hard work you all do.

are there any My Space
FaceBook
missing
profiles for Rhonda/melissa case?

Dates/
Location she they went missing?

When did this missing girl become possible for matching Sharon/Suzanne/tanya?

Wow. The resemblance between Rhonda and Sharon is uncanny. I do hope this is the beginning of the end of this mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3