OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hoped that somebody somewhere could get the real info from FDF before he dies but it seems nobody will be able to..aren't there any reporters willing to try at least?

I have hope that FDF will tell what he knows when it get time for his execution date like Ted Bundy did to try and stop his execution. Not likely but I can dream. Sharon deserves her real name and Micheal deserves to have a proper funeral.

Thank you, Tuffy. That is the first picture I've seen of Dial and WOW I do see a bit of a resemblence. Wouldn't CODIS have his DNA profile since he is incarcerated? If so, can it be compared to Sharon's somehow? Or can they compare his and Sharon's DNA when he dies?

I have from a good sourse that earily on Dials DNA was tested as it was belived at one time floyd and dial were related.
Dial family is from a very rule area very country the dial home way out in the "stiks" look up address he was raised in and viewed the house and area.
Billy Floyd Franklin Floyds brother a truck driver and was to wittnessed Sharon then Suzanne was with Floyd was found in 07 hanging up side down with pill thrown around and stuffed in his month I have not found any information to off set this as realy happing....
to me only gives indication whom ever dose not want Sharon Idenity known.
most likely has done much to keep the mystery so much evil surrounds this case....

Her daughter she adopted out should be asked to let
someone put it into the National Gene Pool
criminal or non-criminals somebody has to be a match...

I think this is a good idea. I wonder if we can get word to Matt to get word to her?

I searched the forums even the archived stuff and I in all honesty dont believe anyone has ever considered Mylette Anderson as a match for sharon. I know that it is believed Knowles killed her and her sister. Their case was closed as he said he killed two girls who fit their desciption. In 1990 No one would have looked at mylette as a comparision. She is not listed in NCMEC and was presumed dead five months after her and her sisters abduction. Anyone Know what Floyd drive in 1974?

I searched the forums even the archived stuff and I in all honesty believe anyone has ever considere Mylette Anderson as a match for sharon. I know that it is believed Knowles killed her and her sister. Their case was closed as he said he killed two girls who fit their desciption. In 1990 No one would have looked at mylette as a comparision. She is not listed in NCMEC and was presumed dead five months after her and her sisters abduction. Anyone Know what Floyd drive in 1974?

I looked for a picture of this little girl and couldn't find one. Is there something about her case that makes you believe there is a chance she wasn't murdered and thrown into the swamp with her sister?

I can't find a picture as of yet either...However, several articles I have read indicate that Mylette had to take medication for both asthma and a weak heart. Her father stated she had to be medicated, so the conditions were fairly serious. Neither of these conditions have ever been mentioned in connection to Sharon.

I looked for a picture of this little girl and couldn't find one. Is there something about her case that makes you believe there is a chance she wasn't murdered and thrown into the swamp with her sister?

Nothing other then no one has found her body and they do not think the children abductions were all commited by the same person and Sharon Marshall is not identified. I always felt Sharon was a little older than they thought do to her advanced academics in school. No one was searching for Sharon ,no is expecting Mylette to be alive and the case was closed in 1974. I believe it has been reopened since but there is very limited information about the case. I havent even seen the articles mentioning Mylette's medical conditions. I have not seen a photo but read they where blond haired and blue eyed.

That said I wonder about the DNA that they have they believe is Sharons.
I really have concerns about the blood samples are they really Sharons? If there was a break in the chain of custody or they were unaccounted for as no one even knew they existed how can they be positive there are Sharons? Was it compared to her living daughters for a definite match?

http://www.kknfa.org/Knowles_Paul_John_1946.htm

According to the article at the above link, Mylette was 7 years old when she was killed (although it doesn't say in the article that she was never found).

The picture of "Sharon" in the lap of FD Floyd, depicts a girl that appears to be only about 4 or 5. But she clearly appears to be younger than 7.

http://www.kknfa.org/Knowles_Paul_John_1946.htm

According to the article at the above link, Mylette was 7 years old when she was killed (although it doesn't say in the article that she was never found).

The picture of "Sharon" in the lap of FD Floyd, depicts a girl that appears to be only about 4 or 5. But she clearly appears to be younger than 7.

She does apear to be 4 or five. That doesnt mean she is but she looks to be. I have a 4 year old who is normal height for his age. When he sits on my lap his head is at my jawline. I am 5 foot 4. I thought Sharon in the photo on Floyds lap, She comes up to his Jawline while he is sitting stiff for the picture and her head is tilted downward. I compared a picture of a six year old sitting on her fathers lap and found the six year old to apear shorter in her photo than Sharon in this photo but her father may be taller than floyd but with my son and his father (5'9) it still apears Sharon maybe taller. Not that it proved anything just made me rethink what I was seeing.
Could her clothing and dress make her apear younger?

Though the information was never released, law enforcement authorities apparently had enough evidence that they felt confident that Knowles did indeed kidnap and kill the girls. However, in another article I had read (and can't find now, of course) one of the lead detectives stated he didnt feel right in closing the case without the girls' bodies having been recovered.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...BAJ&pg=6975,1954816&dq=mylette+anderson&hl=en

I just read Matt's blog about where is is confirmed that Sharon's blood from the locker was compared to her daughters and it did match.

Here is a long article about the flordia 1974 cases with the parent of some of the girls and the detectives being interveiwed.http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/112398/met_2a1disap.html

ETA;

This link shows Mylette's Birthday as being oct 18th 1967. The death certificate on Matts website has Tonya Hughes birthdate as being sept 18 1967. http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:ItEkxCGY2OEJ:files.usgwarchives.net/fl/duval/cemetery/anderson.txt+Mylette+anderson+date+of+birth&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Does anyone have enough info on Marshall, Floyd, and Dial to do a time line of the whereabouts of the two men or does one exist, and I just haven't found it?

There have been a few timelines created. Most are probably in the archived Sharon Marshall/Suzanne Davis threads.

Hi Everybody,

I'm pretty new to Webslueths, and just found my way to the Sharon Marshall stuff, and I'm SO GLAD there is such a thorough discussion happening here. This case is beyond mystifying! Before I get too involved, I want to go back and read some of the previous threads so that I'm not repeating stuff others have said - currently working on the Sharon Marshall threads 1-3 previous to this one. However, you guys would know best - is there any other specific threads I should read to bring me up-to-date on the case that anyone can recommend?

Thanks again, and look forward to chatting with you all!

The name of Linda, that Sharon Marshall was to know as her mother maybe the Key and a cover for Franklin Floyd....Sharon, that by age 5 or 6 would know her mother or would she have a photo and words to make her believe. These postings will give some information that may say WS needs to look for Sharon Mother and match up what we alrady know......

BODY FOUND OVER 30 YEARS AGO MAY BE MARIA ANJIRAS MISSING SINCE ...Feb 28, 2010 ... This morning I was gathering information on Franklin Delano Floyd who is currently in prison in Florida, Inmate #R30302 for the murder of ...
www.associatedcontent.com/.../body_found_over_30_years_ago_may

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2747049/body_found_over_30_years_ago_may_be.html

Hi Everybody,

I'm pretty new to Webslueths, and just found my way to the Sharon Marshall stuff, and I'm SO GLAD there is such a thorough discussion happening here. This case is beyond mystifying! Before I get too involved, I want to go back and read some of the previous threads so that I'm not repeating stuff others have said - currently working on the Sharon Marshall threads 1-3 previous to this one. However, you guys would know best - is there any other specific threads I should read to bring me up-to-date on the case that anyone can recommend?

Thanks again, and look forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome, s_v_c!

I am not sure if you've done so already but you can search the site for other threads pertaining to Sharon's case by using the seach function on this site. There are several threads, you can use the search term "Sharon Marshall". You can also look here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community and it should take you to the archived cases (towards the bottom, dated 2006, is a Sharon Marshall archive.)

Matt Birkbeck wrote a book called "A Beautiful Child" about Sharon. I had to order it at the local bookstore and it took only a few days for it to arrive. You can probably check Amazon.com and you may be able to obtain a copy there. Matt's site: http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/

It's really nice to have input and fresh eyes look at the case. Please feel free to chime in.

The name of Linda, that Sharon Marshall was to know as her mother maybe the Key and a cover for Franklin Floyd....Sharon, that by age 5 or 6 would know her mother or would she have a photo and words to make her believe. These postings will give some information that may say WS needs to look for Sharon Mother and match up what we alrady know......

BODY FOUND OVER 30 YEARS AGO MAY BE MARIA ANJIRAS MISSING SINCE ...Feb 28, 2010 ... This morning I was gathering information on Franklin Delano Floyd who is currently in prison in Florida, Inmate #R30302 for the murder of ...
www.associatedcontent.com/.../body_found_over_30_years_ago_may

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2747049/body_found_over_30_years_ago_may_be.html

Although I can see Maria Anjiras being a victim of Floyd, and I can definitely see a resemblance between she and the UID, the UID has these very distinctive moles on her face, and Maria Anjiras has no moles. Wouldn't that rule her out right away? I looked on her Charley page, and there was no mention of moles, and I couldn't see any in her photo.

Mr. E,

I was thinking also about the moles on the UID's face compared to Maria Anjiras not showing any in her pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill