OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe she has already been ruled out. I had posted a rule out list a few pages up, but I'll repost it again since her thread is a lot to look through:)

The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein*
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett
Lori Peugeot - Lori's DNA was run through CODIS on November 13, 2007. There were no matches.
Christina Carter - ruled out in January 2010

can someone refresh my memory on the rule out list why is jennifer klines name listed with a star next to it?

Am not sure but I do remember a discussion about Sharon's DNA or blood sample mix up/ missing,maybe it was around the time they tried to test Jennifer's Klein DNA.

Shouldn't Melissa Highsmith on the list ? I am not sure but there was some talk about family who kept searching for her and wanted to test DNA to Sharons

this was posted yesterday on the facebook page by matt "Have an update. Law enforcement is coordinating to look into an account from a witness that, if true, will answer questions not only about Sharon and her identity, but several other missing children. Story, if true, is chilling. But lot to be vetted" no more info was given so we have to just sit and wait....

I am anxiously waiting AND biting my nails! Hopefully this is legit

Shouldn't Melissa Highsmith on the list ? I am not sure but there was some talk about family who kept searching for her and wanted to test DNA to Sharons

Sharon would not be Melissa Highsmith as Melissa had brown eyes and brown hair so that would rule her out for starters.

Too bad that the ears are hard to notice on her picture but the eyes and moth look a lot like Sharon

We know that. We were just agreeing on the uncanny resemblence between the too.

I do believe that Rhonda/Melissa is probably Sharon but I did come across a woman on The Charley Project that was possibly pregnant that maybe should have been looked at. Looks quite similar to Sharon. Would have had Sharon earlier then what her birthdate was said to be, but as bright as she was you never know? Anyway I hope people are still really reading this. And you are all right it seems they are not really trying to find out anymore. Seems they either know and aren't telling or finding out is going to expose people they do not want to expose. So if that is the case I guess we do not get to know. Rest in Peace Sharon. Some of us care.

I agree with you, I really think there is wayyyyyy more to this

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Well...I just keep hoping for another Matt update. Does not seem to be much else that can be done.

Just my 2 cents worth. I've been following this story for years and have read the Beautiful Child book. I really think someone either gave her to Floyd or he bought her. Or possibly Floyd even killed her real mother. I do not think she is anyone ever reported missing so I doubt we will ever find a match for her in that way. One of the best bets is for someone to come forward who remembers somebody who had a little girl then suddenly didn't have her anymore. But if Sharon's real mom's lifestyle were of a transient nature then it's possible nobody even noticed a thing like that. Or if she were bought from a pedophile ring then it's likely very few, if any, people outside of the pedophile ring had ever even seen her.

Could be that he 'got' her from a pedophile ring but I do recall that he said that no one is looking for her and that leaves me wondering that he knew as time goes by and people change their lifestyle that it would stay that way and was very sure that no one would search for her because her birthfam. were deceased or murdered.
He was known as a monster who kidnapped little girls/toddlers to rape could be that he is linked to some missing toddlers and exchanged one of them for Sharon.

Also very odd that Billy Floyd dies a suspicious death (this raises a lot of questions (who found him,what were the results of the autopsy..was FDF ever questioned about it..?)
I never read much about him or his life style,the people in his life.. as I remember right he was also a suspect in the murder of Tommye's ex-husband's daughter.
Seems like the people around FDF during that time there is not much information about them..not that I know or read.
I'm sure that they knew more

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back