OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still say she is Deal's child.....the eyes are so very similar. I"ve never seen a response as to whether Sharon's DNA has been compared to his, though.

Just my 2 cents worth. I've been following this story for years and have read the Beautiful Child book. I really think someone either gave her to Floyd or he bought her. Or possibly Floyd even killed her real mother. I do not think she is anyone ever reported missing so I doubt we will ever find a match for her in that way. One of the best bets is for someone to come forward who remembers somebody who had a little girl then suddenly didn't have her anymore. But if Sharon's real mom's lifestyle were of a transient nature then it's possible nobody even noticed a thing like that. Or if she were bought from a pedophile ring then it's likely very few, if any, people outside of the pedophile ring had ever even seen her.

dogperson,
you made some great points! I also do not think Sharon was ever reported missing. I do not think anyone was looking for her. But somewhere out there, there is a birth record for a girl born within the years Sharon is estimated. I wish we could search them, but itd be a looonnggg search. While we may not be able to find a match for Sharon through the missing, maybe there are more murders or missing persons out there that can be connected to FDF.

As I've stated before, I tend to agree that Sharon was never reported as missing...But someone knew her, and knew her mother, before she was taken in by FDF. The key to solving Sharon's mystery is getting the word to the right person.
So, in that spirit, I've taken a different tack. I've previously contacted everyone I can think of with a TV show, in an attempt to get some attention for Sharon, with very limited success. I've now contacted George Noory of the radio program Coast to Coast AM and Clyde Lewis of Ground Zero Radio. Though both programs tend toward the paranormal and conspiracy, I know both George and Clyde to be caring, compassionate gentlemen with an interest in childhood issues. And, the typical audience of their shows may just the "target" we need to get more people involved in the search for Sharon's true identity.

I'll keep you posted.

I still say she is Deal's child.....the eyes are so very similar. I"ve never seen a response as to whether Sharon's DNA has been compared to his, though.

I couldn't agree more, this has always been my theory..... the eyes have me completely convinced.

Can someone refresh my memory on who Deal is?

Sorry, I didn't notice the typo and continued using the wrong name! It should be (at least in my post). I meant Dial as in David Dial, friend and cohort of Floyd's

Is there a picture of DD ?
I did read about him and know that FDF & DD were close but I don't believe I ever saw a picture of DD and hardly know anything about him..

Could be that he 'got' her from a pedophile ring but I do recall that he said that no one is looking for her and that leaves me wondering that he knew as time goes by and people change their lifestyle that it would stay that way and was very sure that no one would search for her because her birthfam. were deceased or murdered.
He was known as a monster who kidnapped little girls/toddlers to rape could be that he is linked to some missing toddlers and exchanged one of them for Sharon.

Also very odd that Billy Floyd dies a suspicious death (this raises a lot of questions (who found him,what were the results of the autopsy..was FDF ever questioned about it..?)
I never read much about him or his life style,the people in his life.. as I remember right he was also a suspect in the murder of Tommye's ex-husband's daughter.
Seems like the people around FDF during that time there is not much information about them..not that I know or read.
I'm sure that they knew more

Billy Floyd? I read the book quite a while ago, but that name doesn't ring any bells. Do you have a link, or something, where I can look this up?

TIA

I did read it in a timeline and left me wondering:
'September 11, 1990, Billy Floyd dies a suspicious death in Barnesville, Georgia.'
http://murderpedia.org/male.F/f/floyd-franklin-delano.htm
Billy is the brother of FDF and he did live (?) with him before FDF showed up with Sharon
►1974/ Floyd was seen in Fairfax, Virginia. His sister believes he was living with his brother Billy and wife Betty.'
►1974/ Floyd has said in this time, he helped to paint a large intricate mural on the ceiling of the Salt Lake City Utah Mormon Tabernacle.

►1974/ Franklin shows up at Dorothy's residence in Sumpter, SC. Brother Billy is with him.

►1974/ Sister has said that a friend of Franklin's told her that he seen Franklin, with Sharon in Texas in late 1974.

"In February, 1973, Floyd was arrested by the Atlanta Police Department for attempted kidnapping. At that time, he was on parole after serving time in a federal prison for bank robbery. Floyd failed to appear for trial. Federal authorities issued a warrant for his arrest as a parole violator.

Shortly after he became a fugitive, Floyd developed a relationship with Linda Williams. When they met, Linda Williams had a daughter named Sharon. In 1974, Floyd took Sharon with him after Linda Williams refused to marry him. During Sharon's childhood, Floyd and Sharon lived together as father and daughter in several states. Floyd used a variety of aliases to avoid arrest on the outstanding warrant."

I cut and pasted this from a court appeal document... has this name been mentioned before? ( find a case.com)

What????? No this hasn't been mentioned unless Linda Williams is Linda Burgess which goes back to the Rhonda/Melissa connection bit it actually says Sharon???? So maybe it is her real name and she was not reported missing????

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I was only just now getting familiar with the case because I was looking into a possible find on the kidnapper on Melissa highsmith.. Oklahoma was a connection, so I started readin about Sharon, looked up court records on Floyd . It was in one of his appeals about being charged with kidnapping of Michael. He said he was his custodial father due to he was husband / father of Sharon and he said he became her father when that name gave him her when she wouldn't marry him. It was a direct quote from him on the court document.

Linda9681,

Did you also notice that Floyd's Feb. 4th 2013 case??

Geez, doesn't that guy ever give up????

The following was found at:

http://md.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20130204_0000220.dmd.htm/qx

Franklin Delano Floyd vs. Social Security Administration

The opinion of the court was delivered by: Roger W. Titus United States District Judge
MEMORANDUM OPINION

The above-captioned self-represented Complaint was filed on May 7, 2012, together with a Motion to Proceed in Forma Pauperis. Because he appears to be indigent, Plaintiff's Motion will be granted. For the following reasons the Complaint must be dismissed.

Plaintiff's Complaint is not a model of clarity. He claims that he was entitled to Social Security survivor benefits when his father died when Plaintiff was three years old. He further claims that he is entitled to his own Social Security benefits due to his work history that has not been properly computed. Plaintiff is a death row inmate, currently incarcerated in Florida. He seems to claim that the denial of benefits is due to his being a Native American. ECF No. 1.

Under 5 U.S.C. § 8148, persons who are otherwise entitled to social security benefits may not receive those benefits while they are confined in jail, prison, or other penal institution or correctional facility. Moreover, there is no entitlement to receive any benefits forfeited during a period of incarceration. The Complaint will therefore be dismissed.

Additionally, the Court notes that rather than attempting to properly address issues regarding disability benefits through the appellate process, Plaintiff has chosen to file a civil lawsuit for damages. Unfortunately, disgruntlement with the legal process does not create a right to civil damages against agencies charged with the duties of reviewing claims and issuing decisions based upon the evidence before them. The complaint, notwithstanding Plaintiff's indignation, fails to state a claim upon which relief may be granted.

Plaintiff is reminded that under 28 U.S.C. §1915(g) he will not be granted in forma pauperis status if he has "on 3 or more prior occasions, while incarcerated or detained in any facility, brought an action or appeal in a court of the United States that was dismissed on the grounds that it is frivolous, malicious, or fails to state a claim upon which relief may be granted, unless he is under imminent danger of serious physical injury." For the reasons stated, this case will be dismissed by separate order.

© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.

Good grief! There are several cases he has filed.

Criminal Justice major here..... :banghead:

He's got nothing better to do.. Haha! He gets phone and Internet privileges I bet while researching his " appeals". Someone should check on that. I have seen parents use the ruse of "getting custody back" of abandoned kids to have these privileges, but as soon as released from jail they wanted nothing to do with the child . I don't know his situation but I bet he gets access I SOMTHING

"In February, 1973, Floyd was arrested by the Atlanta Police Department for attempted kidnapping. At that time, he was on parole after serving time in a federal prison for bank robbery. Floyd failed to appear for trial. Federal authorities issued a warrant for his arrest as a parole violator.

Shortly after he became a fugitive, Floyd developed a relationship with Linda Williams. When they met, Linda Williams had a daughter named Sharon. In 1974, Floyd took Sharon with him after Linda Williams refused to marry him. During Sharon's childhood, Floyd and Sharon lived together as father and daughter in several states. Floyd used a variety of aliases to avoid arrest on the outstanding warrant."

I cut and pasted this from a court appeal document... has this name been mentioned before? ( find a case.com)

Here's the link: https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/81/81.F3d.1517.95-6305.html

I pray he will eventually give up the whereabouts of Michael, so he can have a proper burial with his mother<3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back