OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
good good, that means theres a shot at laying this to rest.

( I know there is a thread for the disappearance of Michael Hughes in the Missing forum, but I felt it more appropriate to post my thoughts here. The mods can feel free to drag me out to the wood shed, if they feel such is necessary).

I was looking into some news articles from the time of Michael's abduction, and came across the case of Thomas Billy Lee Tillery. Short story shorter, Tillery, an 11 year old boy, disappeared after making a trip from his home to the corner market in his hometown of Ardmore, OK on September 19th, 1994. Remains were discovered in the nearby town of Madill some three months later. The remains were not confirmed to be Tillery until this past year (there is a thread here at WS in regard to Tillery, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112165&highlight=thomas+billy+lee+tillery ).

What caught my attention was the timing...As some of you may know, from my long association with Sharon's case, I've long believed that Michael never made it out of OK alive. Michael was abducted from Choctaw, east of Oklahoma City, on the 12th of September 1994. Ardmore is only some 2 hours south of Choctaw/Oklahoma City, directly south on I-35. Continuing south on I-35, one arrives in Dallas...Where the truck stolen from the principal was found (with Floyd's prize photos hidden above the gas tank).
Billy Tillery disappeared exactly a week after Michael. The whole thing, for some reason, sent a chill through me, as things often do in this case when they line up like this.

Could Floyd, already tiring of Michael, have sought to find him a playmate? Did Floyd then kill him, and also Michael, when it became apparent that Michael wasn't going to be the loving son that Floyd's diseased mind envisioned?

Its all speculation, of course, I can find very little in way of news from the time of Tillery's abduction. However, as I've often stated, I'm not fond of coincidences....

( I know there is a thread for the disappearance of Michael Hughes in the Missing forum, but I felt it more appropriate to post my thoughts here. The mods can feel free to drag me out to the wood shed, if they feel such is necessary).

I was looking into some news articles from the time of Michael's abduction, and came across the case of Thomas Billy Lee Tillery. Short story shorter, Tillery, an 11 year old boy, disappeared after making a trip from his home to the corner market in his hometown of Ardmore, OK on September 19th, 1994. Remains were discovered in the nearby town of Madill some three months later. The remains were not confirmed to be Tillery until this past year (there is a thread here at WS in regard to Tillery, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112165&highlight=thomas+billy+lee+tillery ).

What caught my attention was the timing...As some of you may know, from my long association with Sharon's case, I've long believed that Michael never made it out of OK alive. Michael was abducted from Choctaw, east of Oklahoma City, on the 12th of September 1994. Ardmore is only some 2 hours south of Choctaw/Oklahoma City, directly south on I-35. Continuing south on I-35, one arrives in Dallas...Where the truck stolen from the principal was found (with Floyd's prize photos hidden above the gas tank).
Billy Tillery disappeared exactly a week after Michael. The whole thing, for some reason, sent a chill through me, as things often do in this case when they line up like this.

Could Floyd, already tiring of Michael, have sought to find him a playmate? Did Floyd then kill him, and also Michael, when it became apparent that Michael wasn't going to be the loving son that Floyd's diseased mind envisioned?

Its all speculation, of course, I can find very little in way of news from the time of Tillery's abduction. However, as I've often stated, I'm not fond of coincidences....
This is very interesting, and could be probable. He does like to keep his victims for a bit to toy with them.

I don't believe Michael made it out of Oklahoma either. The only rights Floyd recognized were those of his own. As soon as he left the principal tied up, I believe the next order up was to get rid of Michael to avoid kidnapping charges if caught with him. I believe Floyd kidnapped Michael only because Michael was an object to him, and in his mind, he owned that object. That poor, poor child.

I, too, find the death of Billy Tillery as too much of a coincidence, and consider Floyd a suspect in that child's disappearance and death.

Could be, Floyd hastily buried Michael, escaped into Texas, and a week later decided to go back and move the body to a better location to make sure no one would ever find Michael. On his way back, spotted the boy in Madill, snatched him, and later killed him.

I agree, Floyd sees people as objects. He's possessive, what's his is his, and it seems he will protect Sharon's true identity and Michael's whereabouts and keep it to himself, all because they are HIS toys.

If Floyd did kill the Tillery boy, that could narrow down the location where Michael might be found. Floyd told someone he buried Michael in a cemetery. Sounds reasonable because Floyd is self-important so he really might have chosen a cemetery to bury Michael in, not because he was religious, but because he knew others valued being buried in a cemetery. Floyd might have done that to elevate the status of himself in his own mind. I'd look for a very small, rural cemetery, maybe an old one somewhere between Chocktaw and Madill on or off any of the roads going north and south.
Perhaps it would be a grave same age as some others, but with more dirt on top of it, making it stand out from the rest. Just an idea.

If Floyd did kill the Tillery boy, that could narrow down the location where Michael might be found. Floyd told someone he buried Michael in a cemetery. Sounds reasonable because Floyd is self-important so he really might have chosen a cemetery to bury Michael in, not because he was religious, but because he knew others valued being buried in a cemetery. Floyd might have done that to elevate the status of himself in his own mind. I'd look for a very small, rural cemetery, maybe an old one somewhere between Chocktaw and Madill on or off any of the roads going north and south.
Perhaps it would be a grave same age as some others, but with more dirt on top of it, making it stand out from the rest. Just an idea.

I like your theory, where was the other little boys remains found?

I like your theory, where was the other little boys remains found?

Officials found part of a skull, some skin and hair near Dickson, about 10 miles east of Ardmore, on Dec. 20, 1994
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20110222_12_0_OKLAHO238938

Found a little more information. The Tillery boy's remains were found in a yard on Durwood Road in rural Dickson, OK. At the end of the road is Nelda Cemetery. I'll see if I can find any additional info. This looks interesting, pull up Durwood Rd. in Dickson on Google Maps. It's a larger cemetery than it looks, but it is sure in a secluded location.

I agree, Psychologically speaking, Floyd doesn't seem like a killer who gets pleasure from that, look at Cheryl Commesseo, I don't believe that happened to her, he is more of a sexual pervert who "kills" when his "toys" are out of line in his mind, not for the joy of it. Sharon was not either. But they were both women not little boys, maybe it has a different trigger in his brain.
I could be wrong though, I wonder if this possible connection has been investigated by LE.

I had read about the state of the Tillery boy's remains, and figured it most likely that they wound up where they did due to animal predation.

An interesting aside to the case... Madill is the seat of Marshall County. I could see this having some signifigance in Floyd's twisted mind.

An interesting aside to the case... Madill is the seat of Marshall County. I could see this having some signifigance in Floyd's twisted mind.

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wonder why he chose the names he did? i know they got them off of grave stones, but to floyd, lots of things are symbolic, whats symbolic to him, reflects his actions.

Several of the names that Floyd used- Marshall, Davis, Sharon, Trenton, Clarence- are the names of towns or counties in Oklahoma. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

Looking at a timeline of Floyd's activities after Michael was abducted... Michael was abducted on September 12th. Floyd's whereabouts are unknown until September 20th, when he allegedly stole a car in Atlanta (afterwhich he checked himself into the hospital in Atlanta).

Floyd claimed that he travelled to Kansas City after leaving Oklahoma City. This is, in my opinion, typical Floyd misdirection (especially if he was involved in another serious crime elsewhere---Kansas City is northeast of Oklahoma City, Madill is south).

Floyd dumped the principal's truck in Dallas at some point. Checking bus schedules from Dallas to Atlanta, I believe that he would have had time to abduct Thomas Billy Lee, then flee to Dallas (a two-hour drive) and then on to Atlanta. Time would have been tight, but the bus ride from Dallas to Atlanta is 17 hours (I'm assuming he took a bus, necessitating his stealing a car upon his arrival in GA.)

This is, of course, all speculation, but when something gets in my head I have to lay it out. Thoughts?

I am looking for anyone who can help me find information on an old case. I know it was on this site at one time. I will list the information I can remember and hopefully someone can help me. It is in regards to a woman I can not remember her name. She is a pretty blonde. No one knows who she really is. Her past is a mystery. She was killed when she was hit by a car driven by the man who just showed up with her one day and claimed to be her dad (when she was very young). She had a son and this man claimed that it was his son and kidnapped the boy but refused to give the whereabouts of him. It was a very sad story all around. It was suggested that the woman herself had been kidnapped by the man to begin with. No one really knew who she was. I am asking for this information because I recently heard the story of a missing girl and I want to compare the timelines.

I am looking for anyone who can help me find information on an old case. I know it was on this site at one time. I will list the information I can remember and hopefully someone can help me. It is in regards to a woman I can not remember her name. She is a pretty blonde. No one knows who she really is. Her past is a mystery. She was killed when she was hit by a car driven by the man who just showed up with her one day and claimed to be her dad (when she was very young). She had a son and this man claimed that it was his son and kidnapped the boy but refused to give the whereabouts of him. It was a very sad story all around. It was suggested that the woman herself had been kidnapped by the man to begin with. No one really knew who she was. I am asking for this information because I recently heard the story of a missing girl and I want to compare the timelines.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121529&highlight=Sharon+MArshall

If you could give us the info on the missing girl, we can let you know if it's someone that has already been considered---Or if it is someone that has previously been discussed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back