OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1) Who took the picture of Sharon sitting on Floyd's knee, the youngest picture we have of her?

2) Why is everyone so convinced that Floyd took Sharon around the time of that photo, and didn't have her from a baby?

3) how easy it would be to get a 4/5 year old child to understand that her name has changed and she must now call herself Suzanne?

Another thing I've always wondered, but won't help us find out who Sharon is, is why she had to give up two of her children for adoption but not Michael.

1. It looks like a professional picture, just based on the pose. Many traumatized kids are very quiet, and she may not have said anything. Or, maybe she did and they brushed it off. Steven stayner told several people he didn't belong with his kidnapper and they never let him give details. They just assumed everything was ok.

2. Floyd was in jail until '93. Obviously, since he was in jail for years, he didn't have her before this and didn't father her. In '95, he enrolled her in grade school. She was school aged, since no one questioned that she was way to old or too young for the grade he put her in. I think the time window is pretty certain. He got her after jail but before he put her in school.

3. I think, as a mother myself, it would be pretty simple to change a child's name, especially if he kept her isolated for a while. Jaycee Dugard was taken at 11 and didn't tell police her birth name, which she obviously knew.
If you started as a game, most kids are pretty open to name changes. If you spent a short amount of time using the new one consistently, I think it would take. Even if she slipped up, adults usually ignore much of what other people's kids say, especially if it doesn't fit what they expect to hear. :(

I also think it is weird that he made her give up other kids but let her keep Michael. Maybe he was truly convinced Michael was his? Maybe Michael reminded him a bit of Suzanne? Maybe she begged to keep him and he gave in?

Maybe it's because he knew he wouldn't molest Michael but would be tempted to molest the girls, and knew Sharon would never stay if that happened.

Was Floyd the biological father of any of Sharon's children that were adopted?

I have been reading this thread most the night, but I'm missing DNA results for Christina Carter and Rhonda Renee Moore....what became of these?

Probably asked this before, but has Sharon's DNA ever been compared with the national criminal DNA database or database of unidentified remains.

They were both ruled out Christina is not sharon, however Rhonda was not official and her cousin seems to have clammed up a bit she used to be really active on Facebook that being said I believe Rhonda mother was from Ga. And that would certain fit this woman's story the relatives said Rhonda was there on each day and given away the next I also beloved this man killed Janet Carter to be true it fits the story as well many of Janet family are alive and well its probably going to take them pushing this lead or the detective from ok and u suppose if someone else owns that property it might take a bit of work to get a search warrant or the owners cooperation I just think it all fits , Matt believes her story and a writer is a pretty good judge of fiction so hopefully they will either prove this lead or eliminate it and when sharon was in h I go school in ky. I would imagine this uncle who Floyd took her from was probably very aware and god forbid he got his hands on her again but very possible or crazy Floyd just liked the car and mouse game so much to move close to him again kinda of like getting away with taking her all over again this poor lady has probably been thru as much as sharon I so feel for her and it had to be hard to come forward , still kind of wondering if she is a cousin of RM

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I'm so confused by now about Rhonda. I remember when she was first brought up in this thread and there was a lot of hope that a DNA test would take place, but then the entire thing here at WS was shut down because there was never a police report and supposedly the family didn't want to go forward. Is that still the case? Did the family (the cousin or whomever) change their minds?

I'm so confused by now about Rhonda. I remember when she was first brought up in this thread and there was a lot of hope that a DNA test would take place, but then the entire thing here at WS was shut down because there was never a police report and supposedly the family didn't want to go forward. Is that still the case? Did the family (the cousin or whomever) change their minds?

The cousin said they took her DNA on matts fb page , and then got oddly silent now the woman who gave up RM, LB I was not sure whether she is still alive but sharon looks just like her!!!! down to the mouth! there is a pic of her on both blogs , amazing to me

The cousin said they took her DNA on matts fb page , and then got oddly silent now the woman who gave up RM, LB I was not sure whether she is still alive but sharon looks just like her!!!! down to the mouth! there is a pic of her on both blogs , amazing to me
Yeah, I've seen the pictures, I am referring more to why she continues to be discussed here at WS when the mods shut down the entire avenue of investigation months ago. Did that get changed somewhere along the line?

Yeah, I've seen the pictures, I am referring more to why she continues to be discussed here at WS when the mods shut down the entire avenue of investigation months ago. Did that get changed somewhere along the line?

You know what I totally forgot about that , and I missed the why too?

OK so if this woman's story is true, and Matt thinks it is, Sharons uncle should be on the registered sex offender somewhere in the knoxville area , and his year of birth should be in the late 30's to late 40's he would be the person Floyd took her from, there is probably not a mother in the picture having been a prostitute as floyd said or being murdered and no one was missing her. thoughts anyone?

In TN a registered sex offender is only listed on the public website if they were convicted after a certain date in the 1990s, so he might not be listed depending on dates. Do we know if he was convicted?

In TN a registered sex offender is only listed on the public website if they were convicted after a certain date in the 1990s, so he might not be listed depending on dates. Do we know if he was convicted?

no we dont:(

according to matts facebook page "Franklyn Floyd looking to hire attorney to represent him in an appeal of a "high profile" case. Still denies any knowledge of Michael's disappearance but mentions the national notoriety of Sharon's story."

Linda Taylor , the welfare queen of Chicago was mentioned in another case. Evidently she was involved in shady business in stealing and possibly selling children. I found this interesting due to her location and name... Any possible connection to Floyd?

Just a quick question. I apologize if this has been discussed. Was Lori Peugeot ever ruled out for Sharon?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2028/43

You know, I'm pretty sure she was ruled out - I know that her cousin (iirc?) was very interested in the possibility of Lori being Sharon and was really involved when the Sharon Marshall threads were very active. I'm not 100% positive, though.

Ok wait - google search says Lori's DNA was run through CODIS in 2007 with no hits.

You know, I'm pretty sure she was ruled out - I know that her cousin (iirc?) was very interested in the possibility of Lori being Sharon and was really involved when the Sharon Marshall threads were very active. I'm not 100% positive, though.

Ok wait - google search says Lori's DNA was run through CODIS in 2007 with no hits.

Its odd that Lori is from Allgany Co MD part of the Appalachian Mts, was Sharon's Dna in Codis at that time ? For some reason I thought there were DNA issues which took awhile ???

There were DNA issues in that lab! Google it. I would not trust any DNA from that timeframe. I think they have Sharon's child's DNA ( the one in New Orleans) but I wonder if it jives with the okc blood

Can someone PM me and tell me who the mystery woman was in the photo laminated in Floyd's wallet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back