OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why this is in resolved...do we know who she was now and I just missed it?

I don't understand why this is in resolved...do we know who she was now and I just missed it?

She's had her name back for almost a year. Read the blog Finally 10/3/14, then see Carl's post below that explains part of it.

OK - "Sharon Marshall" 8UFOK, Oklahoma City, 1990, Suzanne Marie Sevakis
At least one of the two girls was younger. She was about 2-3 years old.

One of the other WS members found a lot of info on Suzanne's family. I cannot put specific names and dates here, but I can summarize.

Suzanne's mother was married in Michigan to Mr. Sevakis, and they were divorced in 1970 around the time Suzanne was born.
She returned to North Carolina, remarried, and had another daughter in 1972, and a son in April 1974. They lived in Lincoln County.
(we have been unable so far to find any info on the third daughter).

She married FD Floyd (who was using the alias Brandon Cleo Williams) in June of 1974. They lived in the Charlotte Mecklenberg area.

Here is a photo of Suzanne's father (Mr. Sevakis)

81861455-113b-4ea4-8ff0-85febf3fb14a.jpg

Thank you so much!! Wow!

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!! Wow!

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

You're welcome. Sharon/ Suzanne getting her name back last year was the start of many others being identified too. It's been a wild year where it seems every month another family got their loved one back

Where are the comments from people upset that Sharon/Suzanne's family is being private and seemingly not acting grateful of public support or some such?

I feel the exact same way! Why haven't Suzanne's family said anything? Why hasn't the discovery of who she really was been given more coverage??

THE FBI ON THEIR PAGE ACTUALLY REPORTED That Brandon C Williams(Floyd) moved the family to Dallas and it was the Dallas PD who had her in Jail for a bad check , that makes sense to me then Floyd went to Oklahoma w/ Suzanne .....it also explains why she(the mom) didn't have any help, no local family

They better keep that beady eyed *advertiser censored* in there till doomsday.

Coming up to two years since Suzanne was identified and still no updates....has her headstone been redone yet. So sad. I don't want to say anything unkind but I can't understand the silence.

Until someone comes forward I'm not assuming anything about her fam

Well, her family isn't going to speak, so assumption is all there is. I'm actually shocked that this case didn't make a dent in the mainstream media.

I can understand if her family are afraid of a "how could you let that happen to your daughter" sort of backlash, but I was also expecting a huge media coverage/follow up of this.

No assumption isn't all there is...one does not have to assume anything either way.

Suzanne's family are probably just very private people. Maybe there are ongoing enquiries that mean they are not allowed to speak out.

Either way, they are not the bad guys here. The only bad guy here is Floyd.

I don't care about the family at this point. If they want their privacy, all power to them.

I just want to know if the little brother who was supposedly taken with young Suzanne actually exists and if anyone is looking for him.

Maybe they are making enquiries about the little brother and that's why nobody is talking (so they don't compromise the investigation).

Telling the public won't be a priority for them unless they want to appeal for information.

Obviously I would love to know the whole back story too, but they are not obliged to tell us anything and if it helps the victims to have it private then I would rather not be told.

Maybe they are making enquiries about the little brother and that's why nobody is talking (so they don't compromise the investigation).

Telling the public won't be a priority for them unless they want to appeal for information.

Obviously I would love to know the whole back story too, but they are not obliged to tell us anything and if it helps the victims to have it private then I would rather not be told.

Fine. But was the boy even included in the missing persons report that was filed for Suzanne? Is there anything official on him? If they want to search for him in private, sifting through Floyd's activities and known associates, I can see how doing that themselves is a way to go, but I still want something official that shows there was a brother and he did go missing at the same time.

Fine. But was the boy even included in the missing persons report that was filed for Suzanne? Is there anything official on him? If they want to search for him in private, sifting through Floyd's activities and known associates, I can see how doing that themselves is a way to go, but I still want something official that shows there was a brother and he did go missing at the same time.

Hopefully it will come in time.

SOMEONE POSTED NEW REVEALING INFORMATION TO MATT BIRKBECK'S BLOG.

Can anyone link more information?

Suzanne's parents behavior is incomprehensible!

SOMEONE POSTED NEW REVEALING INFORMATION TO MATT BIRKBECK'S BLOG.

Can anyone link more information?

Suzanne's parents behavior is incomprehensible!
I'm not seeing any new or even very recent posts over there...

??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926