DOB: Mar 8, 2011
Age Now: 9
Sex: Male
Race: White
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 64 lbs

Tristan has been missing since May 23, 2020. He was last seen wearing a red shirt, blue jeans and no shoes.

Atoka County Sheriff's Office
99441191_649694535625406_4680049300640628736_o.jpg

Need help locating this missing and endangered child. Missing from the Wardville community in Northern Atoka County. Last seen at approximately 7:30 pm yesterday 05-23-2020. Tristan Weeden is 9 years old approximately 4ft1in, 64 pounds, dark hair, last seen wearing a red t-shirt blue jeans and sock feet no shoes. Unknown direction of travel. If anyone has any information or knows the whereabouts of Tristan please call the Atoka County Sheriff's office at 580-889-2221. Does have family ties in the McAlester area.

Not sure how long ago this picture is from. He doesn’t look 9 in it.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol
OHP, Atoka County Sheriff and Choctaw Nation Emergency Management present in Wardville

Choctaw Nation has brought their Mobile Emergency Operations Center to the site

The search for Triston Weeden will continue overnight with a detachment of the OHPs Emergency Response Team (ERT) activated

upload_2020-5-24_19-22-34.jpeg

Y’all this is a small, small town. I’m talking 7-10 streets.

Wardville
Oklahoma 74525
Google Maps

It shows that thunderstorms are in the area right now. Past Weather in Atoka, Oklahoma, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

sorry, I’m quoting myself. When you look at the maps it shows traffic stopped in front of a particular house right on sh131 where he was last seen. The picture in the post right above this one on Facebook would appear the mobile command of Choctaw nation is set up on this circle drive. Ponds, woods, and a highway all nearby. Bad weather last night and tonight as well. I hope he is ok.

@alyssa5597, the reply did not post correctly, the first time. Trying again.

This article states, "sock feet, no shoes." Also, last seen 7:30 pm

"Need help locating this missing and endangered child.

Missing from the Wardville community in Northern Atoka County. Last seen at approximately 7:30 pm yesterday 05-23-2020. Tristan Weeden is 9 years old approximately 4ft1in, 64 pounds, dark hair, last seen wearing a red t-shirt blue jeans and sock feet no shoes.

Unknown direction of travel. If anyone has any information or knows the whereabouts of Tristan please call the Atoka County Sheriff's office at 580-889-2221. Does have family ties in the McAlester area."

Atoka County Sheriff's Office

Last edited:
From Oklahoma Highway Patrol twitter. There's a picture of the command center.

"OHP, Atoka County Sheriff and Choctaw Nation Emergency Management present in Wardville

Choctaw Nation has brought their Mobile Emergency Operations Center to the site

The search for Triston Weeden will continue overnight with a detachment of the OHPs Emergency Response Team."

OK Highway Patrol/DPS on Twitter

Oh my. I hope he's not afraid of thunderstorms. I'm also worried he'll be afraid of that command center in his front yard if he makes his way back there!!!!

Are there a lot of coyotes in that area too?

One sex offender in this tiny town. 28 more in Atoka. Search Conditions - The Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website
Oh my. I hope he's not afraid of thunderstorms. I'm also worried he'll be afraid of that command center in his front yard if he makes his way back there!!!!

Are there a lot of coyotes in that area too?

Yes, likely. Snakes in that area too. Hot today as well. I’m worried for him.

I hope someone has search dogs and a flir helicopter coming.

Somebody replying to that Twitter I posted was volunteering a search dog for tomorrow. It doesn't sound like they've got FBI or anything, just OK HP.

Is his name spelled Tristan or Triston? I've seen it both ways.

Somebody replying to that Twitter I posted was volunteering a search dog for tomorrow. It doesn't sound like they've got FBI or anything, just OK HP.

Is his name spelled Tristan or Triston? I've seen it both ways.
I believe it is TristAn, according to the Missing Have you seen this child? Tristan Weeden
Not sure if I linked that correctly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back