**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had meant to address this and forgot. You make a really good point. I agree that KC is the most likely person to have chosen the wooded area based on hanging out there as a child, burying hamsters, etc. If the body had been found farther into the wooded area I would think she was the only person who would have chosen that. The fact that it was found closer to the road makes me think it was more somebody in a hurry.

If GA did not know about the hangout situation, he may have just chosen that as somewhere quick to place her on his way to work. The fact that paver stones were nearby makes me think that whoever placed her there may have intended to return if they had time or opportunity. Perhaps GA, if he did this intended it to be temporary and then was unable to relocate her to somewhere farther away but also some place which she would be found quickly. He may not have had much time to plan that out.

If he was unable to do that, even though the body was nearby, he may have thought that it was more important she be found and that simply not being able to directly tie KC to the body (especially if a SODDI/accomplice theory were to become viable, remember he didn't know yet what happened or if she had help) it would introduce enough reasonable doubt to prevent her from being charged with murder one. GA may have also thought she would confess to accidental death once she was in jail a few days and it would make sense that her body was close to home (also where he could keep an eye on things). If she did not confess, it still shed doubt on chain of evidence, etc. I'm sure he never intended on things playing out for more than a week or so when this happened.

okay, I am going to write something dopey, but just give it a half second's thought.....I am no girly girl by any stretch when it comes to the outdoors. I love to play sports, fish, hunt, whatever-But one thing I am real quick to turn down is a jaunt into buggy laiden, spider webby, clingy Florida brush. My grandma has a lot full of it in FL, and we steer clear of that area, it is full of all sorts of 6+ legged nasties and noises of all kinds come out of there at night. I enjoy snakes to a degree, but not stepping on eastern diamond backs.
Would KC walk in deep into that mess? Of course, KC and I are nothing alike, so who knows? Maybe she wanted to be an entomologist when she was young and she loves buggies.

Yes, I am aware she would have been hauling a dead body, which is itself a disgusting (I'm sorry, sweet baby Caylee) thought, so why not take it a step further and walk into those disgusting buggy woods-But I don't think so....I think her lazy tail either got tired or she got a spider web in her hair and had enough. She basically tossed her there, and I am done writing about that because now I am really :furious: thinking about it!

okay, I am going to write something dopey, but just give it a half second's thought.....I am no girly girl by any stretch when it comes to the outdoors. I love to play sports, fish, hunt, whatever-But one thing I am real quick to turn down is a jaunt into buggy laiden, spider webby, clingy Florida brush. My grandma has a lot full of it in FL, and we steer clear of that area, it is full of all sorts of 6+ legged nasties and noises of all kinds come out of there at night. I enjoy snakes to a degree, but not stepping on eastern diamond backs.
Would KC walk in deep into that mess? Of course, KC and I are nothing alike, so who knows? Maybe she wanted to be an entomologist when she was young and she loves buggies.

Yes, I am aware she would have been hauling a dead body, which is itself a disgusting (I'm sorry, sweet baby Caylee) thought, so why not take it a step further and walk into those disgusting buggy woods-But I don't think so....I think her lazy tail either got tired or she got a spider web in her hair and had enough. She basically tossed her there, and I am done writing about that because now I am really :furious: thinking about it!

You are smart. Period.

I think she just gave it the old heave ho' from the edge of the tall grass. Maybe she stood on her trunk to get some height into her swing. It wasn't a great plan, it was a quick plan.

I have no idea who knew what and when, but I also have no doubt that they all know now. It's just sad all the way around.

ITA w/ you LB, I have thought that George smelled the decomp on the 24th for a while now. Casey texts Amy the next day and mentions the odor, it had to be there the day before. I wonder if he mentioned it to Cindy a couple of days later and that was what started the frantic my space message and increase in phone calls (not to mention sending Lee on a mission to find Casey). By the way, I hope you continue to improve in your treatment !

I think you've nailed it. By texting Amy with the squirrel story, it would explain any odor should George run into or otherwise contact her friends.

Okay...downloading an image...but just in case...about the teddy bear...here is a direct quote from them:

"Casey didn't want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time," Cindy Anthony said. "We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room -- and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space -- for the whole first week."

Casey Anthony's bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

"It became more comforting for her to be here. She'd sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Maybe Casey didn't want to go into the room because that is where she killed Caylee? If she came and went without a care in the days and weeks after her disappearance, how does it all of a sudden become hard to go into her own room? One would think that the presence of the child's things and pictures would be comforting, not disturbing.

Let's get this thread back on topic to the thread title PLEASE .... "Focusing solely on George Anthony".

Agreed. I am trying to upload a picture...ugghh...anyway, back to the teddy bear that the A's initially brought with them to interviews that was Caylee's favorite teddy bear...when the gun was found in GA's car I believe, the teddy bear was also found in the wheel well. What if it was someway of GA communicating with his daughter...or else (1) something he saw in the car KC was driving (I am loath to use the word her car because she didn't pay for it) (2) it was a theory he developed after the 24th...again just my theory....I wish I had a ghost writer right now.

So---is this the same teddy that was given to MB? I think that teddy had the map to "dump" site and was passed on to that lady DC was talking to in the woods. Wonder why it was in GA's trunk.

Much to my dismay, I know someone who is so very much like GA, it's scary. He could lie with a straight face, create such detail and always have people feeling badly for him, "awe, he is so hard done by" and go from job to job. Falling for get rich quick schemes, or just wanting to have his own business as everyone he worked for was not as smart as he was.

He was also a chameleon of sorts. He would be what ever the person he was with wanted him to be. Still playing on the "hard done by" factor. This wins him over with any persons until they really get to know him and unearth the lies.

When I watch and re-watch GA's interviews it is like lightening for me. He is what he believes the detectives want him to be. A brother officer, a hurt Dad, a concerned Grandpa, etc. I've watched them over and over and it makes my skin crawl because he had me going with sympathy for a bit until lightening struck.

This is where the two differ for me, I believe that GA has a conscience and the other does not. I do believe that GA helped KC, for what reasons, probably for his own self preservation, JMO . He knew darn well what that smell was He likely never really saw KC and Caylee that morning (if he did he may have realized after smelling the car, that Caylee was no longer with us when he did). He helped clean up and this is why KC wanted to only talk to him in the jail house visit. Thus, the suicide attempt. He struggles to live with this.

Who was it that called 911, not GA, it was CA. I believe she knew nothing at the time. I totally agree that she is totally controlling, I think I know what she is all about, ugh. With that said, I do believe that GA played her and knew what her reactions would be and played on that.

This person I know is very physically abusive as well. I've seen GA temper and perhaps abuse was also known in that family. I have not seen anything that would point to that so I will let that go. I'm not going to the choking incident, I mean daily abuse, physical and mental, OK letting it go.......it's gone.

IMO, GA did a lot, a whole lot.

This is a very legitimate caveat. I don't think KC was overly eager to do any work she did not need to do. However, that said, the body was not all that far into the woods. If she had played there as a child she may have been a bit more immune to walking in a few feet and dumping a bag.

But if it was GA, then I think he may have put the body near the curb, or near where some kind of markers (like pavers) were in case he had the chance to move it later. I sometimes think that GA most likely knew something was up on the 24th, but he may have been willing to think of other alternatives at that point. Caylee had not been "missing" long enough to strictly be the only scenario he might imagine. If he knew about her "dark veiled" friends, his first thought may have been, what if the car was used in a crime and there was a dead drug dealer in the trunk? When he picked up the car, and it still smelled AND it had been a month since Caylee had been seen, not to mention the fact KC did NOT want him peering into the trunk, I think he was putting two and two together. When CA turned to him and said, "it's pizza, right?" that may have been her looking for validation from him that it was not Caylee. He sent her to work so she would not know if he found anything.

I tend to think that she may have suspected in the back of her mind it could be Caylee when she is grilling KC in jail - something about her eyes watching every single thing KC said like some hungry animal. I think was looking for ANY sign that KC may have simply sent her far away as punishment after their fight and it was NOT an accidental death. But the same phone call in which she indicates the press is thinking it might be is the same one in which she breaks down crying and KC makes that snarky remark about it. I think KC is angry that although someone in her family clearly wants to help her (if they removed a body) the person sure isn't speaking up and getting her out on bond or anything - all the questions are making her so mad and "frushtrated" she can't even swallow. GA sits like the cat that ate the canary and quietly tries to convince KC that she should probably meet with LE again and he is just the one to make it happen.

I think that was his gift to Caylee - he would withhold evidence until KC confessed to accidental death, but was not about to let his daughter go down for Murder One if it at all possible.

If it was GA that did it, the brush and potential snakes would be outweighed by the fact he had to hide it in a hurry, but in a place that could easily be found and soon.

Hey cecy! Where does the duct tape on her head fit into this scenario? Assuming that George thought it was an accidental death-then how did he fit the duct tape into HIS theory or whatever he was told? I think that there is NO way that George would have known Caylee was dead and had access to her body for disposal and NOT looked at it. So if he looked, then he saw the tape...How did he reconsile that with accidental death?

Much to my dismay, I know someone who is so very much like GA, it's scary. He could lie with a straight face, create such detail and always have people feeling badly for him, "awe, he is so hard done by" and go from job to job. Falling for get rich quick schemes, or just wanting to have his own business as everyone he worked for was not as smart as he was.

He was also a chameleon of sorts. He would be what ever the person he was with wanted him to be. Still playing on the "hard done by" factor. This wins him over with any persons until they really get to know him and unearth the lies.

When I watch and re-watch GA's interviews it is like lightening for me. He is what he believes the detectives want him to be. A brother officer, a hurt Dad, a concerned Grandpa, etc. I've watched them over and over and it makes my skin crawl because he had me going with sympathy for a bit until lightening struck.

This is where the two differ for me, I believe that GA has a conscience and the other does not. I do believe that GA helped KC, for what reasons, probably for his own self preservation, JMO . He knew darn well what that smell was He likely never really saw KC and Caylee that morning (if he did he may have realized after smelling the car, that Caylee was no longer with us when he did). He helped clean up and this is why KC wanted to only talk to him in the jail house visit. Thus, the suicide attempt. He struggles to live with this.

Who was it that called 911, not GA, it was CA. I believe she knew nothing at the time. I totally agree that she is totally controlling, I think I know what she is all about, ugh. With that said, I do believe that GA played her and knew what her reactions would be and played on that.

This person I know is very physically abusive as well. I've seen GA temper and perhaps abuse was also known in that family. I have not seen anything that would point to that so I will let that go. I'm not going to the choking incident, I mean daily abuse, physical and mental, OK letting it go.......it's gone.

:clap::clap::clap: Excellent! If you watch George in all his footage it screams out that he is just as you stated Mare.

I imagine that George's facial drama and "nice persona" have served him pretty well from the time he was a child to now. It was pathetically apparent in his depo when he goes from insulting sarcasm to throwing "nice" over to Ms Gonzalez.

I have been in dogs most of my life and can only liken George to a dog that will bark furiously when protected by a fence or another barrier...threaten. Then whimper and wag when approached, snap and bite as soon as your back is turned and run away. :chicken:

Hey cecy! Where does the duct tape on her head fit into this scenario? Assuming that George thought it was an accidental death-then how did he fit the duct tape into HIS theory or whatever he was told? I think that there is NO way that George would have known Caylee was dead and had access to her body for disposal and NOT looked at it. So if he looked, then he saw the tape...How did he reconsile that with accidental death?

From a few little comments both George and Cindy have made...I think they are going to try and place the blame on SOODI and/or the body was moved.

I think KC duct taped/heart sticker/double trash bag-------then GA used the laundry bag thangy. If it happened this way then he wouldn't have seen the body---or what was left of it. No way, at that point would he have opened that black bag.

ITA re: George which is why I say George needs a Cindy and Cindy needs a George. The two of them play each other. The main difference with George, for me anyway, is that his lies are glaringly obvious. I mean like bright red flashing lights.. where-as Cindy can lie with a straight face and not miss a beat. The only reason I don't get into discussions about George like I do with Cindy and Casey is because I find him to be too transparent, nothing to figue out.

I think way too much weight has been placed on the fact that GA was former LE. Even though he had that job for 10 years, I just don't picture him being a 'star' performer. He looks good but just not much substance. I used to just think he was pitiful...until I watched his deposition. He's arrogant, and just under that meek and mild surface is so much anger and rage and I think that's been there most of his adult life. So, I think he somehow must have just played the LE role well enough to keep the job, but GA definitely does not have a good sense of right vs. wrong (we've seen that in a lot of instances in the last year......take the easy path, let CA support him, not dealing with KC long before last year, on and on and on. As LE says, GA knows a lot about a lot of things, but did he/will he have the courage to do the right thing? No way. So, sorry, GA, your LE background just doesn't impress me one bit. Yep, KC is the CEO and you just be a little soldier.

I think he never saw any duct tape. I think KC put the duct tape on her head the day she may have tried to bury her - the 18th. She may have done it for a number of reasons then (some say to prevent fluid leakage), but I think that ultimately she was preparing the body to look as if she had been kidnapped and put in the trunk. After she put on the duct tape, KC used two garbage bags to contain her and pushed her into the wheel well and replaced the cover. If GA found the double bagged body in the wheel well a month later, there is no way he would open it up - he would know by the size it was Caylee. I think he took the bag out of the trunk (there was a lot of fluid by this point) straight into the laundry hamper with the two handles) to prevent leakage and to make it easier to carry in a contained way.

The first specifics GA heard about the duct tape (aside from it being found at the scene)was in that doc dump in January right before his "suicide" attempt. CA said his depressions was about picking out the jewelry for her "funeral" (although I tend to agree it was cremains jewelry too), but a lot of us speculated it had to do with him finding out about that heart sticker on the tape. I think he knew then it would be hard to put that on a kidnapper when KC had always associated hearts with her daughter.

I think he never saw any duct tape. I think KC put the duct tape on her head the day she may have tried to bury her - the 18th. She may have done it for a number of reasons then (some say to prevent fluid leakage), but I think that ultimately she was preparing the body to look as if she had been kidnapped and put in the trunk. After she put on the duct tape, KC used two garbage bags to contain her and pushed her into the wheel well and replaced the cover. If GA found the double bagged body in the wheel well a month later, there is no way he would open it up - he would know by the size it was Caylee. I think he took the bag out of the trunk (there was a lot of fluid by this point) straight into the laundry hamper with the two handles) to prevent leakage and to make it easier to carry in a contained way.

The first specifics GA heard about the duct tape (aside from it being found at the scene)was in that doc dump in January right before his "suicide" attempt. CA said his depressions was about picking out the jewelry for her "funeral" (although I tend to agree it was cremains jewelry too), but a lot of us speculated it had to do with him finding out about that heart sticker on the tape. I think he knew then it would be hard to put that on a kidnapper when KC had always associated hearts with her daughter.

Do we know what order of the bags Caylee was put in? Those laundrry hampers are canvas and fluid would leak through them.Is it possible Caylee was put in the hamper first,and that's how decomp leaked in the car? Then she double trashed bagged her to stop the leaks.
My apologies if we already know it was trash bags first.I try to keep up ,but sometimes.............

Do we know what order of the bags Caylee was put in? Those laundrry hampers are canvas and fluid would leak through them.Is it possible Caylee was put in the hamper first,and that's how decomp leaked in the car? Then she double trashed bagged her to stop the leaks.
My apologies if we already know it was trash bags first.I try to keep up ,but sometimes.............

I'm not beans but do know that the body was double (black trash) bagged then the canvas---with handles. The canvas bag had a plastic liner. Right? Somebody?

I don't know what to think of George, I really don't.
I'm inclined to think if/when he's called to the stand, he'll buckle under and tell the truth, even if it takes 3 days on the witness stand. And, just like he and CA have promised, the real story will come out. Maybe not the way they want it too, but anyway.

From the second he arrived at the tow lot, he stopped acting like a rational person and started covering for his pathological daughter. That was his first instinct, based on everything he knew about her over 22 years.
The ex-cop didn't emerge. The good citizen didn't emerge. Forget the smell of decomposition, the worried parent whose daughters car is found abandoned with her wallet in the front seat didn't even emerge.
GA's gut instinct was to drive the car that smelled like human decay home and attempt to salvage clothes etc that were inside, by washing away evidence. Why call 911 when your daughter are granddaughter are missing (or not LOL) and the abandoned car, with wallet and favorite baby doll inside, is found in that condition??? That's what 911 is for geeeesh!
I'm not sure the extent to what he's covering up, but am confident that whatever story they concoct to assist with the defense will unravel dramatically. Put GA on the stand first IMO, then CA so she discredits herself even more. I think these people are capable of anything so I expect a completely implausible defense worthy of a movie plot.
I can't wait for the judge to put these people in their places. They lie and lie, but are really bad at it. They also won't get to testify with their lawyer holding their hand either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm