**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George is one sick puppy and is alot like his daughter and taught her everything she knows -
If he is an example of ex le - God help us
George plays victim and nice guy - I strongly suspect nothing could be further from
the truth
I dont think he was anywhere close to a hero for Caylee during the grand jury - I think he kept up the scam
Make no mistake George is no victim of Cindy - he is a willing volunteer
George will never step up and do the right thing - he forgot how long ago

ITA.

Waaay back, I held out sympathy for GA.......... couldn't for his wife. BUT, alas I was taken in by his 'grieving GP, victim of Casey act' right up til shortly after the bogus, imho, suicide attempt.

He conned me. He's conned many. He's taught his daughter how to be a sneak a thief and a con.

He's tried to follow suit with his wife, badgering the lawyer at the depo, so unlike him to be 'outwardly hostile' (at least publicly and in a professional situation/setting) that he shocked some people into thinking WTH? Who's this guy? Quietly grieving gp whose got to put up with the likes of CA/CA, giving up any sense of morals or values or justice b/c he's got no choice OR ELSE?

Nope. GA does just what GA wants.

Tells the truth when he wants to (LE interview) and certainly had no trouble going home to his wife.

Lies when he wants to (depo, tv etc) and has no trouble facing the public afterward.

Just like Casey is the only one responsible for the death of Caylee, GA is responsible for his knowledge of her actions and what he chooses to do/not do with what he knows.

And, he does KNOW. Just as his wife does just as the rest of us do. This lame "Casey is innocent' game has gotten to the point of total and complete ABSURDITY.......... and he KNOWS this too.

Obviously, so long as he can live with himself, and that's all that seems to matter......... he's going to continue the ludicrous charade for more than just the protection of his daughter's life/freedom.

$$$$$$$$$

Hellooo WS! :woohoo:

I am having a revelation moment that may soon pass as I remember something I forgot about this case and what makes sense to me at this moment will soon confuse me even more but for right now...

After reading George's statement to LE:

GA: ...This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, hey, how're you doing? And she says: "fine, dad." I says, well, what's going on? And she says, "oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, to get some clothes. I got to go back to work." Where's Caylee? "She's with Zanny." And I said, okay, when are you guys coming home? She says, "Oh, we'll be home maybe later tonight or the next day." I said, okay, have you been talking to mom? "Oh, yes, I talk to mom everyday." I said, I know, but did you talk to mom today?(I think George is wanting to know if Cindy called Casey to tell her about making the report to LE about the gas cans)She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, "Oh, by the way , its a shame what happened in the shed."
CA: Yes, because(inaudible)
GA: And I said, Really? She says, "yes." I said, interesting.

I realize I have the same problem with this story of George's as the one he tells RE: June16th, the "normal work day." George knows Casey does not have a job, he has been to Sports Authority, he knows she sends fake emails to herself and even circles on the calandar: days off, vacations, conventions, etc. So every time George tells us that Casey told him she was "going to work, or going back to work, or had to stay over somewhere for work" he is lying.

These two are covering for their daughter. The gas can day did happen...what day that was or what was really discussed is the lie. George either was letting Casey say she was at work or he was confronting her about it...now that I write that I am afraid that is what it is...were they just letting her say she was going to work when they knew she was not? Then why on earth would they believe there was a nanny? Did they think "aw...she is hiding that she does not have a job...and pretends she has a nanny but I know that she is just spending the day with Caylee...so what if she lies about not having a job?

And, if he/they were confronting her...then I doubt she could have gotten away with so many of her other lies.

Cindy and George tell in statements that they knew it was Casey who had taken the cans. They made a report so that Cindy could call Casey and that would be enough to get her to sneak them back home...and she did...and George was waiting.

GA: I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so the car does not rock back and forth. And I said, well, I'd like to have it in case your not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it. She was hesitant about letting me get in the car and I said, well listen, I got an extra key, I'll just go get it. Well, she was adament about, about that.
GVS: What? About not letting you into the car?
GA: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. "Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out." I said, it's no problem I know where its at, I'll go get it, get it out and be done with it. So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, "Dad I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll go get it." I said Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So...and she opened up the trunk of the car...
GVS: The gas cans were there...
GA: (Inaudible) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

(Why do interviewers put words in people's mouths? ...and she opened up the trunk of the car...then GVS interrupts..."The gas cans were there." She finishes his sentence! I want to know what HE was going to say! Learn to interview! Sorry...:blushing:)

This whole story is hinky. For someone who has only 10 minutes to get back to a job the person she is speaking to knows she does not have...they sure had a lot of time to argue about who was going to "go get it" out of the car. In another version of this story George elaborates and says: Casey was in her room...when she yells out about the shed. I think that George and Cindy were well onto sleuthing/catching Casey at this point: when George is chasing her(whatever day that was but right around this time)he is saying to himself "enough is enough." He tells LE: you know when you haven't been able to hug her or see her in a while...(paraphrased). By the time of the gas can day...Casey was actively keeping Caylee from George and Cindy(because Caylee had passed) and George and Cindy were actively trying to catch Casey in her lies about working and money and where Caylee was staying.

My mind also sees George discovering Caylee that day...I can go there with that theory...if that is true...I still think that Cindy and George lured Casey to their house that day(they knew she was not in Tampa...Cindy's other story for these dates 22, 23, 24th)but maybe George did get more information that he wanted?

GA: I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it.

...jmo...I:dance:WS

Do we know what order of the bags Caylee was put in? Those laundrry hampers are canvas and fluid would leak through them.Is it possible Caylee was put in the hamper first,and that's how decomp leaked in the car? Then she double trashed bagged her to stop the leaks.
My apologies if we already know it was trash bags first.I try to keep up ,but sometimes.............

Plastic trash bags first, then the laundry hamper. However, you are mistaken about the laundry hamper. I know it just looks like canvas, but it has a waterproof lining.

ITA with your scenario! I'll take it a step further and assume that George really did see Caylee and KC on the 16th, he left for work, KC returned home and used the computer, and then the "flurry" of calls occurred. Suppose that the "flurry" was desperate attempts to find someone to watch Caylee so she could get over to Tony's (remember Tony didn't think it appropriate for Caylee to be at his apt). When she couldn't find anyone, she bound and possibly drugged Caylee (either as a deliberage homicidal act or just to keep her quiet) so she wouldn't miss her date with Tony. The the story picks up at JBP on the night of the 17th and then backing her car into the driveway at the A's on the 18th and borrowing the shovel. I agree that she probably tried to bury Caylee in the backyard (I believe both George and Cindy mentioned a disturbed area), but honestly, did she really believe that neither meticulous George or Cindy would notice?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is very close to LE's story and timeline.
Thanks cecybeans!:blowkiss:

ITA!

Those calls were, imo, for a babysitter. But there was no response per the fight on the 15th.......... believe C & G were making a half-a$$ attempt at 'tough love' and saying NO by simply not answering her so she couldn't screech at them or guilt them.

That was IT.

She was DONE.

And there went Caylee.

And from then on........... lazy Casey A couldn't be bothered beyond her original thoughts of murder to the clean-up. She'd never dreamed the A's would EVER call the police. I really and truly believe she thought she had so much more POWER over her family (all those lies--about work--stealing-partying--used to doing whatever & whenever she pleased without consequence nor hindrance!) and they'd keep it all within the family once they realized Caylee was gone........ BUT momsy called the cops and popsy talked & talked.........

I'm beginning to think............ they don't really want her BACK but don't want her to FRY either.........?

I had meant to address this and forgot. You make a really good point. I agree that KC is the most likely person to have chosen the wooded area based on hanging out there as a child, burying hamsters, etc. If the body had been found farther into the wooded area I would think she was the only person who would have chosen that. The fact that it was found closer to the road makes me think it was more somebody in a hurry.

If GA did not know about the hangout situation, he may have just chosen that as somewhere quick to place her on his way to work. The fact that paver stones were nearby makes me think that whoever placed her there may have intended to return if they had time or opportunity. Perhaps GA, if he did this intended it to be temporary and then was unable to relocate her to somewhere farther away but also some place which she would be found quickly. He may not have had much time to plan that out.

If he was unable to do that, even though the body was nearby, he may have thought that it was more important she be found and that simply not being able to directly tie KC to the body (especially if a SODDI/accomplice theory were to become viable, remember he didn't know yet what happened or if she had help) it would introduce enough reasonable doubt to prevent her from being charged with murder one. GA may have also thought she would confess to accidental death once she was in jail a few days and it would make sense that her body was close to home (also where he could keep an eye on things). If she did not confess, it still shed doubt on chain of evidence, etc. I'm sure he never intended on things playing out for more than a week or so when this happened.

The thing about where Caylee was left that bothers me and makes me really wonder if it was Casey who left her there or not is this:

We all know there was a significant odor, so the person disposing of the body would want to place it somewhere where the odor would not be noticeable such as under water.

The vacant lot was flooded at that time, but Casey had lived in the neighborhood her ENTIRE life and played in that area a lot, so she would have known fully well that that area is under water ONLY part of the year.

There was a retention pond one block in the other direction, very near the road, with no houses facing it.

Why would someone who knows the area is going to dry up put the body there when another area that would not dry up is immediately available? This one issue makes me question who disposed of the body.

There's no record of any other family member or person except Casey's friend K-MT playing in that area or hanging out there. So we can't say whether the other people would have known it floods only part of the year or not.

ITA w/ you LB, I have thought that George smelled the decomp on the 24th for a while now. Casey texts Amy the next day and mentions the odor, it had to be there the day before. I wonder if he mentioned it to Cindy a couple of days later and that was what started the frantic my space message and increase in phone calls (not to mention sending Lee on a mission to find Casey). By the way, I hope you continue to improve in your treatment !

Plus, I think they knew the registered letter was from the tow yard for that car.......... BUT were not picking it up til they absolutely had to..........and GA would certainly have understood WHY she left that car to be towed after their little confrontation that day (24th OR thereabouts)
And told his wife sometime thereafter.

Why else would CA go from accepting Casey's lame exuses for not producing Caylee for a couple of weeks........THEN become absolutely desperate, writing on her MySpace to her, sending Lee to grab her and what do you know Casey's RUNNING OFF on all of them!

Casey KNEW GA was to CLOSE to that car.......... She also KNEW that car wasn't stolen.........no doubt she at least drove by each day to check whenever she went over to her parents sneaking in for HER things ONLY.......... they had to have seen NOTHING was being taken for CAYLEE........

Oh yes, they KNEW when LE was first called......... I tend to think CA was so overwhelmed by that smell and therefore was so emotional..........blurted out the dead body odor without thinking of the future consequences to Casey..........and GA, well he'd had more time to process--since mid to end of June......... Like Casey, most of any emotional outbursts I think GA came out with were PUT ONs, GA is a con. He wasn't so quick to call LE or blurt anything UNTIL he's sitting there in front of those who KNOW that smell and KNOW that he AND CA was well aware of it and exactly what it was so he couldn't LIE OUTRIGHT to their faces.......Oh boy, what's an Anthony to do???

GA cannot be trusted anymore than ANY ONE in that family......... He KNEW.........and I believe he found out he was RIGHT that his daughter WAS capable of hurting his GD........BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T TAKE THE IMMUNITY DEAL IN EXCHANGE FOR LEADING LE TO CAYLEE'S BODY.........she couldn't because it was NOT an accident as per the evidence of the duct tape on Caylee's head.
And the ONLY truth his daughter told......."She's close. In my gut I know she's close to home."

I believe GA didn't ORIGINALLY know where Caylee was, only Casey did cuz SHE put her there. Later, they knew b/c they sent the PI down the street to get her. Remember how DC said to JH, we're going to go get Caylee..........(what were they going to do with her, that's another HUGE ?)

If Casey is capable of cold bloodedly killing her 3 yr old.......wouldn't it come across their minds that she's entirely capable of the same crime upon them......?

(she was supposedly going to move into Hopespring with her friend Amy--No A's were to be present, a serious thing since the girl actually became homeless as result of Casey not following through......)

Where were the A's supposed to be going......?

GA didn't have anything to do with the death or disposal of his GD BUT ever since he FIRST got a whiff & a peek of that trunk............Nothing else he's said or done makes any moral or ethical or legal SENSE.

Plus, I think they knew the registered letter was from the tow yard for that car.......... BUT were not picking it up til they absolutely had to..........and GA would certainly have understood WHY she left that car to be towed after their little confrontation that day (24th OR thereabouts)
And told his wife sometime thereafter.

Why else would CA go from accepting Casey's lame exuses for not producing Caylee for a couple of weeks........THEN become absolutely desperate, writing on her MySpace to her, sending Lee to grab her and what do you know Casey's RUNNING OFF on all of them!

Casey KNEW GA was to CLOSE to that car.......... She also KNEW that car wasn't stolen.........no doubt she at least drove by each day to check whenever she went over to her parents sneaking in for HER things ONLY.......... they had to have seen NOTHING was being taken for CAYLEE........

Oh yes, they KNEW when LE was first called......... I tend to think CA was so overwhelmed by that smell and therefore was so emotional..........blurted out the dead body odor without thinking of the future consequences to Casey..........and GA, well he'd had more time to process--since mid to end of June......... Like Casey, most of any emotional outbursts I think GA came out with were PUT ONs, GA is a con. He wasn't so quick to call LE or blurt anything UNTIL he's sitting there in front of those who KNOW that smell and KNOW that he AND CA was well aware of it and exactly what it was so he couldn't LIE OUTRIGHT to their faces.......Oh boy, what's an Anthony to do???

GA cannot be trusted anymore than ANY ONE in that family......... He KNEW.........and I believe he found out he was RIGHT that his daughter WAS capable of hurting his GD........BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T TAKE THE IMMUNITY DEAL IN EXCHANGE FOR LEADING LE TO CAYLEE'S BODY.........she couldn't because it was NOT an accident as per the evidence of the duct tape on Caylee's head.
And the ONLY truth his daughter told......."She's close. In my gut I know she's close to home."

I believe GA didn't ORIGINALLY know where Caylee was, only Casey did cuz SHE put her there. Later, they knew b/c they sent the PI down the street to get her. Remember how DC said to JH, we're going to go get Caylee..........(what were they going to do with her, that's another HUGE ?)

If Casey is capable of cold bloodedly killing her 3 yr old.......wouldn't it come across their minds that she's entirely capable of the same crime upon them......?

(she was supposedly going to move into Hopespring with her friend Amy--No A's were to be present, a serious thing since the girl actually became homeless as result of Casey not following through......)

Where were the A's supposed to be going......?

GA didn't have anything to do with the death or disposal of his GD BUT ever since he FIRST got a whiff & a peek of that trunk............Nothing else he's said or done makes any moral or ethical or legal SENSE.

Get out of my brain! :cool: I have enough room for me and that is it. Wow, I have thought some of what you wrote and said this since I heard CA's last 911 call. GA is not an above intelligence man from all I can view. I think he gave KC directions to get rid of the car and Caylee and of course, KC might have decided this was her decision and plan on disposing of Caylee. On her terms. She had been given negative attention all her life, justified or not, and she was not about to have GA give her directions again.

When GA went to the tow yard, he knew he was screwed and he didn't have a smile either. It was GA who brought attention to the car for distraction purposes. If he had just shut his mouth, driven home no one would be the wiser about Caylee missing. CA/GA could have told neighbors or family KC moved away with Caylee and KC could have kept up the nanny story. Once KC moved on to a new set of victims, no one would even have to know KC had Caylee.

Reason I say this is a friend has a daughter that has two kids, but she doesn't have custody of the oldest. No one, but a few of us know about the older kid. She tells everyone she only has one child. She sees the oldest when it suits her and the younger one thinks the other is a cousin. Go figure.

The thing about where Caylee was left that bothers me and makes me really wonder if it was Casey who left her there or not is this:

We all know there was a significant odor, so the person disposing of the body would want to place it somewhere where the odor would not be noticeable such as under water.

The vacant lot was flooded at that time, but Casey had lived in the neighborhood her ENTIRE life and played in that area a lot, so she would have known fully well that that area is under water ONLY part of the year.

There was a retention pond one block in the other direction, very near the road, with no houses facing it.

Why would someone who knows the area is going to dry up put the body there when another area that would not dry up is immediately available? This one issue makes me question who disposed of the body.

There's no record of any other family member or person except Casey's friend K-MT playing in that area or hanging out there. So we can't say whether the other people would have known it floods only part of the year or not.

Casey was in a hurry, imo.

And, she may have thought about and possibly scouted other areas in which to move Caylee later on whenever she could get around to it.

She just never got around to it before she got arrested, something I truly believe she wasn't expecting.

What I would find really helpful is for people who knew GA ,before this happened ,to speak up! Where are the relatives [other than Rick] ,the co-workers and neighbors? They could give us so much insight into this family,but nada.Curious minds want to know.

Wonder if we could start a thread on CA like this one! "Focusing solely on George Anthony"
"Focusing solely on Cindy Anthony"

I think way too much weight has been placed on the fact that GA was former LE. Even though he had that job for 10 years, I just don't picture him being a 'star' performer. He looks good but just not much substance. I used to just think he was pitiful...until I watched his deposition. He's arrogant, and just under that meek and mild surface is so much anger and rage and I think that's been there most of his adult life. So, I think he somehow must have just played the LE role well enough to keep the job, but GA definitely does not have a good sense of right vs. wrong (we've seen that in a lot of instances in the last year......take the easy path, let CA support him, not dealing with KC long before last year, on and on and on. As LE says, GA knows a lot about a lot of things, but did he/will he have the courage to do the right thing? No way. So, sorry, GA, your LE background just doesn't impress me one bit. Yep, KC is the CEO and you just be a little soldier.

Makes one wonder about RP's (CA's brother's) allegations about GA putting his dad through a glass window back in Ohio.....Why would RP pull that one out of his hiney?
NTM, the escort sites.....GA is a naughty, naughty boy.

Wonder what CA/GA thinks about the possibility that KC was planning to kill them!

Hey cecy! Where does the duct tape on her head fit into this scenario? Assuming that George thought it was an accidental death-then how did he fit the duct tape into HIS theory or whatever he was told? I think that there is NO way that George would have known Caylee was dead and had access to her body for disposal and NOT looked at it. So if he looked, then he saw the tape...How did he reconsile that with accidental death?

MAYBE - IF he smelled something and saw a package he would not have seen a person but LE would KNOW....
He himself said he knew that smell.

MAYBE - if CAYLEE was given a drug and put to sleep in the back of the car so KC can go party she would tape her mouth in case she would wake up before KC would come for her after her nightly Partying and staying with Tony till morning.
Maybe that time the baby did not wake up again and the tape was still on. ?????

I think way too much weight has been placed on the fact that GA was former LE. Even though he had that job for 10 years, I just don't picture him being a 'star' performer. He looks good but just not much substance. I used to just think he was pitiful...until I watched his deposition. He's arrogant, and just under that meek and mild surface is so much anger and rage and I think that's been there most of his adult life. So, I think he somehow must have just played the LE role well enough to keep the job, but GA definitely does not have a good sense of right vs. wrong (we've seen that in a lot of instances in the last year......take the easy path, let CA support him, not dealing with KC long before last year, on and on and on. As LE says, GA knows a lot about a lot of things, but did he/will he have the courage to do the right thing? No way. So, sorry, GA, your LE background just doesn't impress me one bit. Yep, KC is the CEO and you just be a little soldier.

Many law inforcement people are decent investigators but croks/unethical/uncaring as can be.
This is what I saw today in NYC. involving 2 cops;
Picture this a street fair - and a guy was shopping - one vendor ripped him off by shortchanging him.
The guy said you better give me the chang or take back your (whatever was in the bag).
The vender was arogant and the guy said I CAN NOT PUNCH YOU OUT MY FISTS ARE REGISTERED AS LEATHAL I AM A BOXER GIVE ME THE MONEY NOW! The cousotmer did nothing wrong and I was there..... (not a second hand story).
Two copes show up and pull the guy down with guns. There I was with 2 grand kids and dozens of other children....(COPS ENDANGERING CHILDREN)
THE COPS DID THE WRONG THING. Endangering kids and going after the Black guy not the vendor. This kind of Chit gets my goat. Many of us said we would put a complaint in about the cop.
I got rid of my kids and went back to make sure those cops do not think people do not stand up for the "RIGHT THING"

So cops are not so straight. IMO there is good cop bad cop everywhere.
GA may not be an award winner kind of LE but they know how to think like a cop/investigator.
THAT INSTICT remains even after their post is over, so no we are not making too much of the fact that he was an LE.
I was in the Fashion Industry 30 years ago....My instincts never changed.
My girl friend was an attorney 30 years ago before she had kids, her instinctual mind works like a lawyer.
We may change vocation, but we do not unlearn instincts that have been there for many years GA was LE for long enough; I am not giving him a pass.

Based on what other posters have mentioned, is it clear that KC may have been in Tony's car when the high speed chase with GA occurred? I was reading theories on another thread...and it is clear that GA states in the interview that KC was in CA's car and not the Sunfire. Even though KC didn't pay for it, etc...it was her car...meaning she used it...even though the chase was in the heat of the moment...how do you confuse Tony's car with CA's...unless GA came up on her leaving the driveway or whatever (leaving the house) and chased her irregardless?

Makes one wonder about RP's (CA's brother's) allegations about GA putting his dad through a glass window back in Ohio.....Why would RP pull that one out of his hiney?
NTM, the escort sites.....GA is a naughty, naughty boy.

OR

maybe Cindy does not uhm, how to diplomatically put this?...uh-provide for his NEEDS and so he seeks solace outside the marriage? That is a possibility. Cindy is a chilly woman for certain.

I do believe that George has quite the temper. He has displayed it for us on several ocassions and I would not like to be on the other end of that temper in private life. Skeeeerrrryyyy!:devil:

MAYBE - IF he smelled something and saw a package he would not have seen a person but LE would KNOW....
He himself said he knew that smell.

MAYBE - if CAYLEE was given a drug and put to sleep in the back of the car so KC can go party she would tape her mouth in case she would wake up before KC would come for her after her nightly Partying and staying with Tony till morning.
Maybe that time the baby did not wake up again and the tape was still on. ?????

Not being rude, but I think I'm going to have to disagree with you about the duct tape being used to keep her from making noise if she woke up after being drugged. I used to be on the birth control patch and had one fall off and lose its stickiness once.....so I used duct tape to keep it in place on my lower back for a few days (I live in AR, what did you expect, lol). When it was time to remove the patch and the tape, I had to get someone else to pull it off for me because it hurt really bad when I tried to rip it off "band-aid style" by myself. It took tons of alcohol swabs, soap, and water to remove all the sticky stuff that was left on my back after the tape was gone....and we had to scrub my skin to the point that I had a big scabby sore for a week or more. Whoever put that tape on over our sweet angel's mouth wasn't planning on it ever being removed. Remember that the tape was stuck to her hair and had to be cut out by the medical examiner. Imagine how painful it would have been for poor baby Caylee to have duct tape removed from her mouth and hair. There is no way that KC would have been able to repeatedly tape Caylee's little mouth shut overnight to keep her quiet and then be able to remove it the next morning without creating lots of noise. I did my stupid tape experiment when I was 18 or so and cried like a baby when it got removed....imagine how painful it would be for a two year old baby to have the stuff pulled off her little face and from her hair. Sorry this is so graphic, it makes me sick to even type it, so I know it isn't easy to read.

No worries DogMom2JoeAndWillie. It is what it is---straight and simple. Well, said. And that helps me understand that the tape was put on Baby Caylee's sweet lil face---never to come off. Which makes me think she left that night---Caylee was throwin a fit---KC taped her lil mouth and thru her in the trunk---cuz she was so mad at CA. The night of the 15th----or early 16th----as soon as she left.

Based on what other posters have mentioned, is it clear that KC may have been in Tony's car when the high speed chase with GA occurred? I was reading theories on another thread...and it is clear that GA states in the interview that KC was in CA's car and not the Sunfire. Even though KC didn't pay for it, etc...it was her car...meaning she used it...even though the chase was in the heat of the moment...how do you confuse Tony's car with CA's...unless GA came up on her leaving the driveway or whatever (leaving the house) and chased her irregardless?

(Snip Respect LittleBitty) :)

This has confused me too. I did not hear that Casey might have been in Tony's car.

LE: This week of the 23rd to the 27th, and this, from this conversation you had with me, the FBI the other day, apparently there was an accident during that window, that block, where you may have seen her in your wife's truck on the 408. Can you clarify that for me? Was that week even(inaudible)
GA: I'm, I'm, I wanna say it is, we'll have to go back through those E-pass records.
LE: Uh-huh
GA: Because I went looking for my daughter. I chased her. I saw her leave with my wife's vehicle.
LE: You saw her leave the house or...?
GA: Oh, yeah.
LE: Okay
GA: Saw her leave the house, driving up Chickasaw getting on the 408 and I turned around, I say, I'm following her. George, I said, I'm following her, I said I am tired of this...
LE: I'm sorry to put you in that position 'cause I know that that was something you told the FBI in confidence and your wife didn't know and I, I, I was gonna approach it a little bit different the other day. Did you get, when, when that was mentioned to your wife she just completely denied any knowledge of that.
GA: We'll it'd be easy to find on the E-pass, we got two separate accounts but that'd be find, very easy to find out.

This is also the interview where George denys knowing that Casey and Caylee would "not be back till tomorrow" and says it was Cindy who told him what was going on-on June16th

LE: ...these two days out but um, she , so she actually told you on the 16th, I plan on staying at Zanny's on a late event?
GA: Yes, most definitely.
LE: Mom starts calling, apparently mom says that she had some form of a uh, big deal going on at, at work, a convention. So they were staying at the uh, Hard Rock Hotel.
GA: That's what she told us.
LE: Yeah
GA: I mean that's what my wife reiterated to me.
LE: You didn't have a conversation just what your wife...
GA: Right
LE: ...told you, okay. and then there was, they had to move that to Busch Gardens Tampa area.
GA: Yes
LE: And that's where Zanny got in an accident.

George knew Casey had not worked in two years and he did not speak to Casey on June16th.

LE thinks it was "his wife's truck"? They heard that story before or read it to say that...where is that statment? Do we know?

...jmo...

OMG----it's all coming together. All this stuff was there for us to see and this stuff has been those lil red flags. It's like zoomin in on all this. Wow! Neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum