OLD THREAD Possible Caylee dress found near airport

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My granddaughter has the same dress. The dress is over a year old and has been washed many times and it still looks new including the sleeves. The dress and material are well made. MY GD is 7 and the dress is a size 6. Here are a few pictures.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/GA258/jessiminny-1z.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/GA258/jessiminny-3z.jpg

IMO the found dress was NOT Caylee's.

That settles it for me. No way could Caylee wear a dress that size. Beautiful granddaughter, BTW.

I think official people who want to frame Casey, for reasons I have already stated (to pass laws to strongly enforce psychological profiling) are planting sophisticated evidence: the decomp smell, the hair with the death rings. Yet, there is no DNA, which should have be there along with the strong smell. Since DNA should have been there, those two things now look like planted evidence to me, because it is incomplete. There should have been some DNA. The sophisticated people could have produced the decomp smell and even the hair with death rings, but they couldn't produce DNA.

But someone else, not officially involved, put the dress there. It seems to be an obvious attempt to plant evidence, but it was a sorry attempt at convincing evidence. The dress wouldn't even fit. Who always buys clothes for women and little girls that are the wrong size? The boyfriend or husband, which would be Jesse. Who knew Caylee had a dress like that?

I think official people who want to frame Casey, for reasons I have already stated (to pass laws to strongly enforce psychological profiling) are planting sophisticated evidence: the decomp smell, the hair with the death rings. Yet, there is no DNA, which should have be there along with the strong decomp smell. Since DNA should have been there, those two things now look like planted evidence to me, because it is incomplete. There should have been some DNA. The sophisticated people could have produced the decomp smell and even the hair with death rings, but they couldn't produce DNA.

But someone else, not officially involved, put the dress there. It seems to be an obvious attempt to plant evidence, but is was a sorry attempt at planting convincing evidence. The dress wouldn't even fit. Who always buys clothes for women and little girls that are the wrong size? The boyfriend or husband, which would be Jesse. Who knew Caylee had a dress like that?

And just HOW does someone "plant" decomp smell??? You have NO idea what DNA evidence exists? None of us do. The GJ testimony is sealed. The fact it took them 30 minutes to return a murder 1 indictment speaks volumes.

I completely ignored this dress "find" when it was announced. I have a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I have a ton of my daughter's size 6 dresses. There is no way that any of them would fit my son or any of his playmates (all various shapes, sizes and weights). It just wouldn't happen.

And, let me say this: This is Orlando...I have seen that same dress over and over again with my friends' children. It is very popular here. Not only do we have Disney stores, but we have Disney itself (all 4 parks) and Downtown Disney (shopping/restaurants/etc) and that dress is most likely sold in all of those places.

This is one of the few things in this case that I have pretty much just blown off as soon as it was "discovered" and released to the public.

JMHO. :)

~Michelle

Edited to add that I have half a mind to go up to my Disney store and put my son next to the various sizes of that dress, take photos and post them here. If I could possibly get him to put it on, I would. He may be only 3, but there is NO WAY he'd let that happen! Disney clothes do tend to run small, but that is a HUGE discrepancy. Too big, in my opinion.

And just HOW does someone "plant" decomp smell??? You have NO idea what DNA evidence exists? None of us do. The GJ testimony is sealed. The fact it took them 30 minutes to return a murder 1 indictment speaks volumes.

Furthermore IF someone was planting evidence they certainly wouldn't choose a size 6 dress when the child is 2 3/4 years old..let's think about that for a second. They then would be some pretty incompetant "planters" if you ask me.

And to add..there are several photos of Caylee wearing several things that my 3 year old owns. It's clothing that has came out during this time. Caylee has on a 1st Christmas outfit, it's white with holly and says "my first x-mas" My daughter had that identical outfit and many others.

I don't want to hear anyone putting "fit" and "acquit" in the same sentence....

Disney brand clothes fit small. My 6 year old average grand daughter wears a 10-12..............we just bought Empress Elizabeth dress.........

Thinking about the "Origin". The fact that the weather has been so bad and the dress found was in good shape, how did it end up there is my first question. Wouldn't the rain and flooding cause the dress to be ripped or muddy? Second, was the dress found buried? That was not disclosed, if it was under ground in a bag I could maybe see that there was some kind of connection and if that is the case was anything else found that was not released.

I have a 2 1/2 year old and she wears a 5/6 in that same dress. The clothe from the Disney store run very... very... very.. small. It was also stated that Cindy was going to give Caylee a birthday party at Disney this year (By her friend), the dress that Cindy showed on television was from when Caylee was much younger, did she state what size the dress was in the interview? I don't know what to think about the dress that was found, but do know that my little who will be 3 in Jan wears that same dress in 5/6. Just thought I would share.

Jesse would be capable of such an inane attempt.

Finding a Caylee dress in the area in question is planted evidence, as plain and obvious as the nose on Casey's face. What people knew Caylee had that dress?

No No! Cindy killed her and Casey is taking the fall cuz she knows Cindy couldn't handle even a day in Prison. Everyone will know when the trial starts.

"somebody" found a dress, planted or not.......it's too big for Caylee.

This dress will have no effect on the trial. Think of how many size 6 disney dresses are sold in Orlando per year....whew This dress is yet another attempt of "Bombshell" from NG.

Let it go.

On the NG show last night, her staff found that a size 6 is consistant with a 2-3 yr old girl...

My daughter is 7-1/2 years old, is 49" tall, 52 lbs. and wears a size 6/7. There is NO WAY possible that a 2-3 year old girl could possibly wear a girls' size 6.

I recall when she was 2/3, she was in size 2T or 3T. I believe toddler sizes go from 2T, 3T, 4T, and 5T, then after that it's girls' sizes.

You get a body from the morgue and put it in her trunk, which is easy for official people, hard for anyone else.

We know from the pings there was a time when Casey and her car were mysteriously separated by a long distance, so there was time and opportunity to create the decomp smell using a dead body.

The hair with death rings: you get hair that looks like Caylee's from another body. Again, hard for you or me, easy for official people.

Touch DNA would only come if you ask Caylee to kindly lay down in the trunk for you, not easy for official people, in fact, that would be almost impossible.

The prosecution admits they are going to trial without a body. Touch DNA would be the same as a body.

Sure, the evidence appears convincing, but not when you look close.

Did they also cause KC to have no reaction to the loss or kidnapping of her child? Did "officials" tell her to go out and party while her baby was missing haven been kidnapped by the nanny? Planted evidence would make a lot more sense if KC would have one time acted like she gave a crap that her baby was missing.

I am not CA. I came to the conclusion that it's mostly Jesse independently, when I learned Jesse didn't want Caylee.

If it was a regular adoption, Casey would lose contact with Caylee. She couldn't tolerate that and Jesse couldn't tolerate Caylee.

So, Casey's going to either spend the rest of her life in prison or die rather than admit to the supposed adoption. Oh yeah, makes total sense. :banghead:

I agree!

Also the tow guy could also smell! Let's not forget Casey early on attempting to explain the smell away with the squirrels crawled up in there to nest theory!

Oh, I thought the "dead" squirrels crawled in there??? :waitasec:

Jesse had family contacts with Missing and Exploited Children. Only they could arrange an illegal adoption that would satisfy everyone's requirements. But they had another very dark agenda, which is exactly what you are seeing played out.

When Casey realized they were the bad guys, she clammed up, fearing they might kill Caylee. If they kill Caylee after the fact, then they have what they need most: the body.

During Cindy's interview about this dress, did anyone notice the dress that she was holding up?

Here's a question for mom's of little girls. Is it standard practice to keep and reuse those plastic hangers? I noticed it looked to be the hanger the dress was purchased with.

It's been a while since my 19 y/o was that small.. lol.. but I threw those away.

I keep 'em! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member