OMG, look at the name this kid got stuck with!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if this is a notice of an actual birth, or maybe a planted message advertising the availability of these substances to someone who knows what to look for.

I know, nasty suspicious Smidgeon!

I went to school with a girl named April May Flowers

A guy who I used to work with had the last name Toothacher and his dad was a dentist! Dr. Toothacher....

My son has a friend name Earth Angel. A boy..... I always would think of that song "Earth Angel, earth angel...."

My husband's name is Amon (pronounced like amen with a long a - like the song or like Raymond with a cold...lol) A men. It's a family name - he has a brother named Ken and one named Craig. He gets the weird one. People always pronounce it wrong - usually with a middle eastern flair. I always know when the telemarketers call :D

Penny Dollar, Brandy Bourbon, Dr. Weiner and Crotchfelt
lol, these are WAY TOO funny!

a girl from jr. high -- Dixie Nation

my highschool principal -- Dick Head

my best friend and I knew a girl from highschool, her father, an attorney -- Dick Ball
... now, twenty years later, my best friend is an attorney. she and the two partners she works for has meetings with him - she calls him Mr. Ball and tries hard not to laugh. recently, before a meeting, he told her to call him Dick and she did start laughing :doh: one boss just kind of looked at her funny (you had to be there)

I'm sorry Dakini, but your post has had me laughing to the point of tears!

I've got a vet named Weiner.
something about that word - I don't know it's just so FUNNY, I had to call my friend and tell her - we've been laughing so hard my stomach hurts. I told her I mentioned Dick Ball in the thread and she reminded me of his brother... Harry --- ROFL!!! I'd forgotten ALL about that! LOL! we've been rolling --
I know... we're acting worse then our kids. we need some lessons on maturity -- but seriously though, just imagine your name being... HARRY BALL or Dr. WEINER :eek: LOL!!! it's too much

I work in software development for a hospital. Chance seems to be popular right now. Yesterday, we received information on two new patients - one little boy's name is "Random Chance" and the other is "Chance Storms". We really, really wonder what the parents think sometimes. :eek:

I have heard of a little boy named Mercury. Seems that is where he was conceived. He had a brother named Auto Matic.

While pregnant with my neice my sister was determined to name her
Raven Star...
Now although Raven is a pretty name IMO it should be reserved for a child with dark hair which my neice was definately not going to be.

But Raven Star??? I finally just said to my sister "Do you want her to grow up to be a stripper?"
So thankfully she didn't use that name:)

A friend nurse told me about a baby born at her hospital.... Spelled S-H-I-T-H-E-A-D. Prounounced Shi-Thead. But tell me that poor child isn't going to get called *advertiser censored* head it's whole life!!!!! Those parents needed to be beat with a horse whip!!!! :slap:

My maiden name is Knight. I had a cousin who was born on a stormy night....so guess what her name ended up being. Well, I was born in the middle of a snow storm and my mom wanted to name me Snowy Knight. Thank the good Lord my dad intervened, put his foot down and said, NO WAY. He came up with my name - which is a common name, just spelled unusually - and I love it. Then I grow up and marry and if hyphenated names had been popular when I got married I would be I would be a Knight-Hopper this very day. But alas, the hyphenation thing wasn't popular then, so I'm just a Hopper.

Hubby and I have an appointment to see a DR. Trendeath, I am not looking forward to it.

packerdog said:
Hubby and I have an appointment to see a DR. Trendeath, I am not looking forward to it.

I would definetly see another doctor !! DR. Trendlife maybe ???

Well, how about Kadanny Colon? (Kidney Colon) :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back