"Oops! You're not dead yet" comment

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll have more to say after I read the book, but I will say that as of this point, I do not believe BR is or was a sociopath. I think he did exhibit some "dissociative disorder" stereotypic behavior at the time, and he just seemed/looked like an odd kid. (MOO). I think there was a lot of disfunction in the family and likely some sibling rivalry (which occurs in most families). I think BR, having been caught "playing doctor" on occasion, took a dominant position over his little (and in his mind, more favored) sister when he could, and at some point that night, JB ended up bashed into a coma. His parents covered it up, having lost JB and not wanting to lose BR as well (figuratively if not literally) went into overdrive, adrenaline-fueled mode that night. One action led to another to the point of no return. Had judge who sealed the phone records had a spine, I think THERE would be the beginning of the unravelling of this case. From those first, awful, early-morning moments of the 25/26th, one step led to another. Like a child telling a lie, when questioned, one lie begets another until the point of no return. Then, they CAN'T look back. Now the truth CAN'T be told, because all the lies that preceded it might rock Boulder all the way to the (then) Governor's office, if not higher (Lockeed?).

I think this is very close to what happened to JonBenet in that family and on the night of her death.

I believe the evidence supports this.

And I believe Patsy and possibly John did the strangulation with the ligature and used the paintbrush on the child to cover up the prior vaginal intrusions.

I've felt for a very long time this was the reason so much about the evidence was confusing: multiple actors in the events of that night.

But it wasn't until I read the evidence Kolar reveals and how he puts it together that I can say I firmly fell on the side of Burke delivering the head blow. I also think it's likely he was sexually aggressive towards his sister and probably was the one who caused her prior vaginal injuries.

Possibly the only time they told the truth was when John and Patsy said they wouldn't cover for each other.

But they would each cover for Burke, IMO. With their level of position in their community, arrogance, sense of entitlement and privilege, I think they decided to "cut their losses," so to speak, and strangled JB to cover for Burke's abuse of his sister. Whether they knew she was alive but dying, I'll never know. Whatever they thought, I believe one or both carried her to the paint tray and did the deeds there.

And this is just my opinion.

I'm afraid I put this into the category of trying to connect everything to the crime when not everything is connected to the crime.

Sorta like trying to devise a profile to fit your favorite POI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert
Back