Found Deceased OR - Ashley Real, 22, last seen at fast food restaurant, Portland, 27 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The Portland Police Bureau's Missing Persons Unit is seeking help from the public with information about a missing woman.
1681993044325.jpeg
Ashley Real, 22, was last seen at a fast food restaurant in the 12000 block of Southeast Division Street on March 27, 2023. We have information that she may have also been at the Gateway/NE 99th Ave Transit Center Max Station (9900 Northeast Multnomah Street) on that same day. Despite efforts to locate her, Ashley has not been found or heard from, and leads have been exhausted.
1681993059894.jpeg1681993076557.jpeg
She is a Hispanic female, 4-feet 11-inches tall, 85 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, with a piercing in her nose. She was last seen a black jacket, a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants, and white shoes. She was carrying a brown tote bag. (see surveillance images)

If you see Ashley, please call 911. If anyone has information about Ashley’s whereabouts since she was reported missing, they’re asked to e-mail missing@police.portlandoregon.gov and reference case number 23-86096.

Photo descriptions:
1. Ashley Real family photograph
2. Surveillance image of Ashley as she appeared when she was last seen
3. Surveillance image from the back

Is she entering the store with the drink and food bag? I don't know what that could mean but its at least unusual.
Perhaps it was a take out order.
I don't know the circumstances of her going missing from those who would like to have contact with her. I don't know if she has a full time job or what. Her really full tote suggests, to me, that she may not have a permanent address at the moment.

Perhaps it was a take out order.
I don't know the circumstances of her going missing from those who would like to have contact with her. I don't know if she has a full time job or what. Her really full tote suggests, to me, that she may not have a permanent address at the moment.
Still, its backwards. She enters with a bag and a drink and exits with neither.

Still, its backwards. She enters with a bag and a drink and exits with neither.
She is pictured from behind. We don't know she has abandoned her drink and bag. I see what could ? possibly be a reflection of her drink in the window as she is exiting. JMO
She then ends up at the Gateway Max station which could take her to the Airport, Clakamas, Gresham, Center City and beyond to Beaverton/Hillsboro.

I can't identify the restaurant she is entering/exiting. Neither the doors nor the windows nor the decor match the Burger King or any other restaurant that is in the strip malls at the 12200 location.

I am glad to hear you say that. The Burger King was the only restaurant I saw on the map but the pictures look like a McDonald's to me. I thought I was going crazy. Anyway, I concur with your statement.

Last edited:
I can't find a McD's with matching doors and parking spaces in the area, same with others like KFC, Taco Bell, Arby's, Jack, CfA, Starbucks, etc. I also tried the Gateway station area.
Not sure if this is relevant, but in the StreetView from Feb 2022 I noticed a significant homeless encampment along 121st.

I can't find a McD's with matching doors and parking spaces in the area, same with others like KFC, Taco Bell, Arby's, Jack, CfA, Starbucks, etc. I also tried the Gateway station area.
Not sure if this is relevant, but in the StreetView from Feb 2022 I noticed a significant homeless encampment along 121st.
The door frame colour may be different from the outside.

Sad news :(

CLACKAMAS COUNTY Ore. (KPTV) - Clackamas County Deputies are asking for help after a 22-year-old woman’s body was found near Eagle Creek.

On May 7 the sheriff’s office responded to a call from a man fishing at a nearby pond that he had found human remains in a heavily wooded area.

Deputies and detectives from the Homicide & Violent Crimes Unit arrived on scene to investigate and process the remains. The woman was identified as Ashley Real, 22, who was reported missing on March 27.

Investigators are asking for anyone with information, including anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area of Southeast Judd Road between the end of March 2023 and the beginning of May 2023, to contact the Sheriff’s Office Tip Line -- by phone at 503-723-4949 or by using the online email form at: https://www.clackamas.us/sheriff/tip. Please reference CCSO Case # 23-009521.

They are also interested in speaking with anyone who had contact with Ashley Real this year.

Real’s cousin has set up an online fundraiser to help the family handle funeral expenses.

Sad news :(

CLACKAMAS COUNTY Ore. (KPTV) - Clackamas County Deputies are asking for help after a 22-year-old woman’s body was found near Eagle Creek.

On May 7 the sheriff’s office responded to a call from a man fishing at a nearby pond that he had found human remains in a heavily wooded area.

Deputies and detectives from the Homicide & Violent Crimes Unit arrived on scene to investigate and process the remains. The woman was identified as Ashley Real, 22, who was reported missing on March 27.

Investigators are asking for anyone with information, including anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area of Southeast Judd Road between the end of March 2023 and the beginning of May 2023, to contact the Sheriff’s Office Tip Line -- by phone at 503-723-4949 or by using the online email form at: https://www.clackamas.us/sheriff/tip. Please reference CCSO Case # 23-009521.

They are also interested in speaking with anyone who had contact with Ashley Real this year.

Real’s cousin has set up an online fundraiser to help the family handle funeral expenses.
This is so sad :(

Rest in peace Ashley Real.

JUN 2

Real is one of six women who have vanished and then been found dead in the past six months. The women's remains were found within 100 miles of each other in and around Portland and in most cases, they were discovered in forested or rural areas.

KGW has reached out to detectives with the agencies investigating these disappearances and deaths. The Polk and Clackamas County Sheriff's Offices responded and said they're talking to partner agencies to see if their respective cases are connected to any others.

IMO the wide variety of appearances of the 6 doesn't support the theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back