OR OR - Cherie Angel Hernandez-Archuleta, 14, Lake Oswego, 6 Apr 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MickeyEyes

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

1387380_1.jpg

Cherie Hernandez-Archuleta,
Age Now: 14,
Missing: 04/06/2020.
Missing From LAKE OSWEGO, OR.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lake Oswego Police Department (Oregon) 1-503-635-0238.

Circumstances of Disappearance : Cherie left and did not return by the time she was scheduled to be back.

I found older missing persons reports for this child from medford and portland.
I think she is running away from care homes/state care.... can't help but wonder why....?
like many of the young teens with no families to search for them, they dont seem to get media coverage....

Missing & Endangered Children Alerts for Oregon
Missing & Endangered Children Alerts for Oregon issued by MissingKids.com

There are currently 26 children on the OR missing & endangered list, just since Jan 1 2020, many more if we include last year...
And this is just the in state of OR.

Here's her facebook- last updated 2018- she talks a little about the stuff she was going through personally

Cherie Angel Hernandez Archuleta

I don't believe she's still missing- this article about the Multnomah county library lines up with what she's said about her home life:
From Books to Beats

Guest speakers also included Cherie Hernandez-Archuleta, a 17 year old who participated in the music program and volunteered in the Donald E. Long Detention Center's on-site library,
(...)
One example of this is Cherie, who was previously detained at the detention center, and was among those who found refuge in studio time. She shared her story about how she grew up in the system and in and out of group homes. When Cherie discovered she could volunteer at the library, she took the opportunity.

“I completely changed and it really wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Jody and the recording studio this time around,” says Cherie.

“I was reading about this poet Jimmy Santiago Baca, and how he learned how to read and write on his own in prison. And I just started writing poetry, and I fell in love. I loved that I could figure out how to rhyme and put my feelings on paper and make it all make sense to me — a different coping skill,” says Cherie.

I think her story had a happy ending.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back