Found Safe OR - Erin McClintock, 40, dropped kids at school, Aloha, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The decals being partially removed....I've been thinking about that. I make those type of decals and they can be time consuming to remove. That's all I can figure. Maybe she started but it became too difficult without the right stuff to speed the process up? I am also leaning toward her leaving on her own. I hope she is okay.

Hopefully agency brought in scent trained dogs..A sense of "direction" possibly.
I did mention that on the FB page they have.........I work in this area myself as a
transport driver and go by there alot as there's Dialysis clinics near it and even
Channel 12 News station is quite near there too......It is also not all that far from
the Kyron Horman vanishing.I thought it peculiar the car parked backwards too.
(I am not a new member here I signed up long ago....Carl Koppelman who does
artistic forensic drawings is an old neighborhood kid I knew back in So. Calif ! )

Hopefully agency brought in scent trained dogs..A sense of "direction" possibly.
I did mention that on the FB page they have.........I work in this area myself as a
transport driver and go by there alot as there's Dialysis clinics near it and even
Channel 12 News station is quite near there too......It is also not all that far from
the Kyron Horman vanishing.I thought it peculiar the car parked backwards too.
(I am not a new member here I signed up long ago....Carl Koppelman who does
artistic forensic drawings is an old neighborhood kid I knew back in So. Calif !
Yes, Fox12 is just down the street. I have a feeling she drove around after she dropped her teens off to gather her thoughts and then later dropped the car off. Then took the max to PDX. JMO

Where does she work? What’s her position? I don’t find the car backed into parking spot that strange. I do that every chance I get. The only time I pull into a parking spot is when I have other cars right behind me. I hate backing out of spots as most drivers where I live are inconsiderate bleeps who will go behind me even when I’m almost all the way out of the parking spot. It makes my blood pressure boil when they do that.

Where does she work? What’s her position? I don’t find the car backed into parking spot that strange. I do that every chance I get. The only time I pull into a parking spot is when I have other cars right behind me. I hate backing out of spots as most drivers where I live are inconsiderate bleeps who will go behind me even when I’m almost all the way out of the parking spot. It makes my blood pressure boil when they do that.
She works in downtown Hillsboro which is a 10 min drive, depending on traffic from the high school her teens go to. From her work to where her car was found is about 15-20 mins away from each other

Parking backward in the space, I suppose, could just be habit of whoever parked it. Maybe. I wonder if we'll ever know why it was parked like that. I do know people that back in everywhere they park. No clue why lol
It’s weird because the only benefit to backing in IMO is that it’s easier to pull out when you leave. Doesn’t seem that’s a factor here.

Yes, Fox12 is just down the street. I have a feeling she drove around after she dropped her teens off to gather her thoughts and then later dropped the car off. Then took the max to PDX. JMO
Is the max public transportation? And is PDX Portland? Just a Texan who’s wondering! Thx. :)

UPDATED: Car of Hillsboro mom found in Beaverton, but she remains missing

[...]

Her mother, [CS], said her daughter never showed up to her job at MetaFab in Hillsboro, and McClintock’s supervisor called her to let her know. [CS] drove the routes that she thought her daughter would likely be on, and then started calling local hospitals to see if something had happened to her daughter.

[...]

Sgt. Danny DiPietro with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation District officials said they don’t have surveillance video of their parking lot. He said other businesses in the area do have video cameras, but he said he didn’t know whether detectives had yet requested footage. DiPietro said the family officially reported her missing on Wednesday morning, two days after she was last seen.

Oh goodness. I really really hope she needed some time and space and is okay. Where would be logical to search around there? Are there any woods or parks?
Tualatin Hills Nature Park isn't far at all, I'd guess less than a mile and a half. It's pretty big, 222 acres. You can walk into it from the Max station closest to where the car was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back