Found Safe OR - Erin McClintock, 40, dropped kids at school, Aloha, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We're still looking for any information about Erin McClintock - missing from the Aloha area since Monday.

Please help get the word out and share this information!

Original Media Release: http://bit.ly/32M6oQB

View attachment 211240

Washington County Sheriff's Office

WCSO Oregon on Twitter

I was just about to ask for a picture. So many of the links have videos of local news (with a lot of ads up top) but no easily accessible picture of her.

She looks so kindly and caring. A slight bit shy, maybe?

It was in article that I posted in the thread yesterday. She could have had financial issues or going through a hard personal time. Perhaps she was meeting someone but I'm leaning towards her leaving on her own. Jmo

I kind of cracked after one of my kids recovered from a serious illness a few years ago. If I hadn't had the family/friend support and financial resources to flee the country and go to the beach for a week by myself I might have done something similar. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I hope she is okay.

I kind of cracked after one of my kids recovered from a serious illness a few years ago. If I hadn't had the family/friend support and financial resources to flee the country and go to the beach for a week by myself I might have done something similar. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I hope she is okay.

Family support is so important, as are financial resources. Sometimes, a person starts to feel like their support system is being overworked and that's a dangerous time. It sounds as if she might have been experiencing major depression, given what the boys say.

Any word from Portland on the state of the search?

If this is not a common practice for her, it makes me concerned someone wanted the trunk closer to the grassy area.

Wonder what's off in that direction.

I was just thinking that I park "face-out" if I am meeting someone in a parking area, etc...So we can see each other. Especially if they don't know my car.

Family support is so important, as are financial resources. Sometimes, a person starts to feel like their support system is being overworked and that's a dangerous time. It sounds as if she might have been experiencing major depression, given what the boys say.

Any word from Portland on the state of the search?
No new updates.

I always worry, why if you’re running away, would you not take your car? It’s transportation, a possible place to sleep, a place to feel safe, or even something to sell if you really fall hard. Even if your car stands out, driving to a different state would likely buy you plenty of time before they could track you down/ connect the dots. If she wanted her car to be found, she would have not tried to take stickers off, and would park it with the back end out, both license plate and stickers showing. The only case where I’ve seen stickers removed was foul play.
Maybe her electronics were taken in order to eliminate or obscure evidence? She could have been acting strangely due to fighting, threats or maybe even just lots of feelings about relationship with ex.

Maybe she met someone and made plans to run with them or to them...just doesn’t sit right with me though...

I always worry, why if you’re running away, would you not take your car? It’s transportation, a possible place to sleep, a place to feel safe, or even something to sell if you really fall hard. Even if your car stands out, driving to a different state would likely buy you plenty of time before they could track you down/ connect the dots. If she wanted her car to be found, she would have not tried to take stickers off, and would park it with the back end out, both license plate and stickers showing. The only case where I’ve seen stickers removed was foul play.
Maybe her electronics were taken in order to eliminate or obscure evidence? She could have been acting strangely due to fighting, threats or maybe even just lots of feelings about relationship with ex.

Maybe she met someone and made plans to run with them or to them...just doesn’t sit right with me though...
Yeah I get this completely. It sure seems like voluntarily missing at first glance, but there are some weird things that don’t make sense. I just have no idea.

Family, friends hold vigil for Aloha mom missing nearly a week
It’s been nearly a week since an Aloha mom disappeared, and Sunday night dozens of family and friends came together hoping she’s found soon.

[...]

Family and friends started talking about potentially organizing a search party starting with where her car was found.

Meanwhile, a detective with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said they’re grateful for tips they’re getting from the public but that they aren’t able to share any more information right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomevertonfc
Back