OR - Fallon Murdock, 14, died in squalor, despite what family says were pleas for child welfare officials’ help, Klamath County, 30 Mar 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a new neighbor to the Murdocks,i live right behind them and moved in about 6 months ago. there is no visible pond but it could be concealed by all the debris around the yard. the outbuildings i would have never suspected as livable as they are dilapidated sheds.
Currently Chris and Karana are still walking free, we see them at their home every single night with a massive bonfire in their backyard. Any evidence on this case has since been destroyed. Our police, CPS and justice system are doing absolutely nothing. Today 4-14 is the first time this issue has even made the local newspaper. 2 weeks after it happened!
The keno community is absolutely livid. The entire community knew of poor conditions at this house, they were aware they were pulled out of school. Multiple reports to multiple agencys were made by multiple people with no results.
At what point do us citizens take justice into our own hands? i am in absolute disbelief this was allowed to happen and on top of that no repercussions...
ask me anything, i will provide any and all information i can.

Welcome @tyler2112. Your local info is much appreciated! Small world…the other day I almost went on street view to try to see if I could see anything from where you live, since there’s no street view on their street. It’s shocking that so much was attempted by the community to help these children and nothing was done. I’m sure the community will now keep up the pressure on LE and the court officials.

Just a heads up on WS rules. As a local resident, you are free to share info such as you just have. However, if you share anything from having a personal relationship with the Murdocks (like a conversation), you would need to apply to become a “verified insider.” But WS would not consider anyone a verified insider if they establish relationships with parties in the case if they don’t already have one. Hope this makes sense. If it doesn’t, just report this post and ask a mod for more info.

Again, thanks for being here. :-)

Parents charged with manslaughter and much more…at last. Dumping human feces on kids?!

Karana Murdock's case has a 20-page incident report that details graphic child abuse and violence which suggests she was primary parent involved in daughter’s final stages. It outlines another family child's account of levels of starvation, favoritism among siblings, and abuse including the dumping of human feces on two children, including the girl who died.
<snip>
Christopher Murdock's 17 criminal counts start with manslaughter, one of nine felony counts with eight criminal mistreatment charges). He also faces eight misdemeanors for strangulation, harassment and endangering the welfare of minors because of illegal drugs.

His case's has a 22-page incident report also describes beatings, abuse and fecal dousings of death victim and another child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slowloris
Back