Found Deceased OR - Jeannie Enyeart, 47, car found in Skamania County crashed & empty, Portland, 27 Jan 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Jeannie Enyeart, 47, missing from Portland
Jeannie Enyeart was last seen on Saturday by her neighborhoods in the area of northeast Holladay Street and northeast 93rd Avenue.

On Monday, officers found Enyeart’s car in Skamania County crashed and empty. Given the circumstances, detectives and family are concerned for Enyeart’s well-being

Jeannie Enyeart, 47, was last seen on Saturday, January 27, 2024, by her neighbors in the area of Northeast Holladay Street and Northeast 93rd Avenue. On Monday, January 29, 2024, law enforcement located Enyeart’s vehicle in Skamania County, Washington. The vehicle had crashed and was unoccupied. Given the circumstances, both detectives and family are concerned about Enyeart’s well-being.

Last edited:
Maybe someone edited her Facebook page, because all I saw were pictures. (Am I allowed to say that her boyfriend was pretty scary-looking?)

RIP, Jeannie.
There were just pictures - if you went to the fiance's page from her page and read the comments there, THAT's where it got interesting, but as he wasn't a POI I couldn't directly link or quote anything. So sorry for this woman and her family.

Found in the trunk?

Isn't there another case happening now where a woman was found covered in the backseat of her crashed car, and it took days for investigators to discover her because they needed a search warrant?
Wth is going on...

Rest in peace

Eta: OK - OK - Cassidy Ritchie, 39, involved in domestic disturbance, car missing, Tulsa, 20 Jan 2024

Justice for both of these women!
The article about her body being found in the trunk was no longer available. Waiting to see if another news source picks that up or if that was reported in error.

Enyeart, a mom of two and certified nursing assistant who works in hospice care, was in the process of moving with her fiancé Jon French when she went missing.

Her family says that on Jan. 27, the couple was on the way to Vancouver to pick up some items from a storage unit. Two days later, police found Enyeart’s car in Skamania County, crashed and abandoned.

There were just pictures - if you went to the fiance's page from her page and read the comments there, THAT's where it got interesting, but as he wasn't a POI I couldn't directly link or quote anything. So sorry for this woman and her family.
I went over to that page, and you are right.

I can’t access this article, but does it give any details about where the car was that she was found in?
KOIN has pulled the article I linked and updated it. Now they are saying she was last seen the 27th (Saturday) her car was found 3 days later (which would be Monday/Tuesday timeframe) and on Monday he medical examiner said there was a deceased body in it. Portland Police: Body found in car leads to arrest of missing woman’s fiance
BUT another news station reports a completely different timeline so I have no idea what the correct information is. Fiancé of missing Portland woman arrested after body found in car

Photo of 47-year-old Jeannie Enyeart sitting in a chair and smiling at the camera while holding a baby.

Jeannie Enyeart holding her grandson.

Jeannie Enyeart’s family knew she had been unlucky in love.

The fathers of her two children were never part of the boys’ lives and she remained a single mother for 20 years, said her brother, Mychal Enyeart.

On Jan. 29, the Skamania County Sheriff’s Office contacted an abandoned vehicle stuck in a snow berm in Stevenson. The sheriff’s office was later notified by Portland Police Bureau that the abandoned vehicle was involved with 47-year-old Jeannie Enyeart, who was missing from Portland. Together, Portland Police Bureau detectives and Skamania County detectives searched the surrounding area and the vehicle, and Enyeart’s body was recovered from the vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back