OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is above ground, metal. I got the feeling it was just not in use anymore, something that was abandoned. I looked at the livingwells but that is not it. I will sit and do a drawing by tonight and get it on my profile page. Promise. Then if any locals know what it is, maybe that will help.

I did a quick drawing and it is on my profile page.....

Thank you so much Emma. I have tried to go back and re-watch that video and it no longer has the truck being towed. If it is the one I am thinking about.

Now who is Kelly? I am sorry for having to ask but I am in and out during the day and it is so hard to catch up. tia

IMO

Kelly is the last name of the gent who was the "white truck at the dead end" witness.

Hello all! I am obviously a noob here, and quite nervous about posting for the first time.

Am I the only one who is amazed that LE didn't ASK for surveillance tapes, especially if you have some that show the parking lot? Please make sure they are not destroyed or taped over in the event they due down the road. (I am praying that LE hasn't been barking up the wrong tree.)

Questions about the process. Under what circumstances and when might an an arrest be made; if a grand jury might be involved they might ask about that process.

SoCalSleuth - you said you are a former DA, so if I may ask a question of you, I would appreciate it. Did you visit the family of victims? And if so, was it in tandem with LE? Were the visits secret? TIA

Welcome animefemme!

Can you tell us anything about the nude beach st Sauvie Island? (Not from personal experience - I'm sure :) )

Do you know what kind of element is there? Families? Adults only? Regular people from the community? Tourists?

Ok on NG now...talked about vigil...said they are still searching but don't know where...Shelby is on...(school rep)

Welcome to Websleuths, Animefemme! :hug:

We're glad you joined us!

Welcome and thank you for speaking up. It's always nice to hear the locals point of view!

Thank you for posting! You may want to call the tip line to let them know that your store has a video taken of that area that day.

last time anyone from school saw him he was with his SM, according to the school rep Shelby

Mark Klaas-timeline confusing...cops should be doing parallel investigations, parents friends school employees, etc...and now he is cut off.
Natasha-176 SO's are being looked into no one ruled out and done...commercial

So-nothing new

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...-boy-kyron-horman-7-raises-questions/19519506
I don't really agree with this. When Ashley Pond disappeared about 8 years ago I am sure they thought that was an isolated incidence but then Miranda Gaddis disappeared about a month later.

Exactly. Predator pedophiles are always looking to invent new and creative ways to abuse and kill our children. They will do a home invasion,and kill a whole family to get to a child they want, as in the Groene case. Going into a school, and taking a child may be a new move in the pedophile playbook....

It could be a foolish mistake to assume that we know how a pedophile will behave. Because,the truth is,we are always a step behind,always in a reactive stance,rather than a proactive one. We need to make the law start putting our children first, even if it means amending our constitution.

All JMO

last time anyone from school saw him he was with his SM, according to the school rep Shelby

Mark Klaas-timeline confusing...cops should be doing parallel investigations, parents friends school employees, etc...and now he is cut off.
Natasha-176 SO's are being looked into no one ruled out and done...commercial

So-nothing new

Who is this school rep?

When I looked at the box, what popped in my head was beekeepers. Don't know why, I know nothing about bees. LOL

Dream 6/16/10
Kyron is in the back seat of an older car parked in high grass, vegatation(not sure what to call it). There is an older man outside the window bending down looking it at him. Gives me the feeling of an abandoned car in someones long neglected back yard.

Usually when I have these dreams it is very early before I have read so much on the case. So I am not sure this dream means anything but he is alive in my dream and that gives me hope.

BBM Oh, I hope so!!!! Just seeing pictures of Kyron brings me to tears. My kids even have to really look at the pictures to try to figure out if they are of Kyron or my DS.

Back on NG-turns into criminal investigation, LE won't comment if any suspects.

Mark K: He is not clear on the story about what SM said happened; reported missing in afternoon, called 911, etc...
Local radio woman- NG wants to know what is SM's story?
People feel SM posted trivial updates on FB, posted about going to gym, did not post Kyron's photo for six days, but maybe it was due to LE telling them to go about their business.
Nancy wanted to know when she went to gym

That's it, is is over

Nancy was for sure trying to get someone to say something negative about SM but no one took her up on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member