OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I posted that. I am glad it was brought over. I think what is happening is the threads are moving so fast, things are overlooked.

Ruby & Human -
I'm lost on this. I tried to figure out the "find". and yes, the threads have been sooooo fast today.

soo, pray tell what you are talkin' 'bout ? !! TIA!

I really looked at that photo of Kyron with his project. I am always looking for reflections to see if there is something out of the photo area possible reflected on something that may be of importance.
The only thing I could find in that photograph is that there is a tv/monitor on the wall on the left hand corner. Tv's when they are off definitely pick up reflections. I just wonder if they could blow that up and see if there is anyone lurking or watching in a suspicious way.
Idk, the fbi would prob have to do that.

familyfrijpgjpg-14688496414ffc13_large.jpg

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/photo/familyfrijpgjpg-14688496414ffc13.jpg

can I link the facebook of the older brother's step mom?

it is public and may clear up a few things

facebook links are okay. no quotes, or anything. and not minor's. so step mom is not a minor, I assume...

Ruby & Human -
I'm lost on this. I tried to figure out the "find". and yes, the threads have been sooooo fast today.

I deleted mine, but someone had responded to it. It was that there were incidents at the school the morning he was missing. But, it wasn't that day. It was on June 4.

So I deleted my post about the other poster's find.

It was the LE incident report.

But there was an incident at 8:40 June 4. I think everyone wonders what that was.

I really looked at that photo of Kyron with his project. I am always looking for reflections to see if there is something out of the photo area possible reflected on something that may be of importance.
The only thing I could find in that photograph is that there is a tv/monitor on the wall on the left hand corner. Tv's when they are off definitely pick up reflections. I just wonder if they could blow that up and see if there is anyone lurking or watching in a suspicious way.
Idk, the fbi would prob have to do that.

It's probably flash from the camera.

I deleted mine, but someone had responded to it. It was that there were incidents at the school the morning he was missing. But, it wasn't that day. It was on June 4.

But there was an incident at 8:40 June 4. I think everyone wonders what that was.

I believe it was actually June 7th at 8:40, not the day he went missing.

JMO, I watched the video (press conference) several times, with sound and without. I honestly did not see or feel anything that made me feel 'squirmy'. When Terri has her head on Desiree's shoulder, they are speaking-Terri asked a question (or made a comment) and Desiree answered her. She did lean into her briefly as Terri drew her closer. I think this family is emotionally devastated and exhausted, and in shock, that this it really happening to them. But I felt they were united-in grief and in wanting to find little Kyron. I did not pick up any animosity among them-I do think they were uncomfortable being up there with the press and the camera's. I think Desiree was struggling to keep herself together. Terri looks deeply grieved, and as though she has had very little sleep. I am not a crier myself, so I can't judge someone who has no tears. She does, however, have pain and fatigue etched deeply on her face.

Well, my eyes are dark carmel, but that is what they saw too. No animosity. Desiree stood as stiff with Tony as she did with Terri, esp at first. She was just trying to stand up and breathe, IMO.

Ruby & Human -

06/10/2010 08:34 AM
SCHOOL INCIDENT
Case number: 1006100429

06/07/2010 08:40 AM
SCHOOL INCIDENT
Case number: 1006070463

http://www.katu.com/crime

If you click on the purple pegs it tells you what has been going on around the school. The one above is what stood out the most.

The report you were looking at - would it be a police report - generated from a 911 call? Maybe we can rewind scanner.

I think it's just that the two younger children don't have a FB account, so there's no need for a full name (no account to be accessed for them). Stepmom has linked/tagged Kyron's photos to his bio mom's FB account - that' why bio mom's name is on the photo. At least that's what I think, I'm still trying to figure FB out and I've had an account for almost a year!

I keep having the feeling he forgot something in the car and ran out to get it as StepMom was pulling away, exposing him to the parking lot.

What if he ran out and couldn't catch her and some nice man offered to give him a ride to catch up with his mom....

Welcome to WS! I don't know if it was ever posted where stepmom's mother lives but, somebody posted that she was at the bus stop when Kyron didn't come home or was involved with calling the school after this event. (Somebody refresh my aging memory, please.)

Thank you, Pensfan, for the welcome and the response!

What if he ran out and couldn't catch her and some nice man offered to give him a ride to catch up with his mom....
I have been thinking on those lines. perhaps perp boyfriend of another students mother. maybe been in process of grooming that child and then seizes this opportunity. just happens to deliver child to school to see science project that day.

06/10/2010 08:34 AM
SCHOOL INCIDENT
Case number: 1006100429

06/07/2010 08:40 AM
SCHOOL INCIDENT
Case number: 1006070463

http://www.katu.com/crime

If you click on the purple pegs it tells you what has been going on around the school. The one above is what stood out the most.

I"m new to this and not seeing how you are getting a case number. When I click on 'view detail' there is no information. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! :)

Reminder about Facebook

The stepmother has made her Facebook private so we are no longer discussing it on the forum.

Also, we only link to Facebooks of persons who are directly related to a case, so that we don't invade peopel's privacy.

Thanks!
BeanE

If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.

But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.

IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5269308&postcount=573"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5272615&postcount=534"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5269652&postcount=651"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6[/ame]

Not sure if we are supposed to answer this or not. In spite of the devastation of a missing child, for me myself, I just do not think I could 'go there' and implant a chip in my child. Seems too eerie.

Too orwellian with huge potential for abuse.

Ironic that this is being discussed in a thread about the missing child of an Intel employee. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro