OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does this mean?

That if they talk about all that they know certain people will clam up?

The public needs to know - but we won't release anything that might damage investigation - huh?

That's just weird to me.

Like lets say the public needs to know to be on the lookout for a particular vehicle - but they wouldn't release that as it might tip the person off?

I just am not getting it.
Someone please interpret for me.

I wish I could interpt it, but apparently we have all lost our FBI decoder books.... It makes me so mad they talk in circles. For the sake of everyones sanity could they say what they mean

Many years ago there was a hit and run that killed a little girl. I had a teen neighbor whose car matched the description. I called him in.

LE told me that the car had been investigated. I am sure LE got many tips about that poor kid's car, who was not the culprit.

It's good that people are aware and calling in tips about that child, as hard as it might be for the family of the child who is not Kyron.

I am going to repeat something I said earlier.
They need to get the whole crew that was at that school on the morning he went missing back there, parked where they were then and in the postions in the building that they were in during the small window of opportunity that he went missing.
Schools are organized and will know where most people were.
They need to do that and do it immediately before minds forget.

Have you thought about calling that idea in?

Searching for Skyline Student Kyron Horman​

-4ce3880f198ca870_custom_665xauto.jpg
Searchers from the Josephine County search and rescue team searched the immediate area surrounding the Horman property on June 10.​

-79760aa2121fe508_custom_665xauto.jpg
Caleb Carr of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue team searched a private property on Cornelius Pass in Northwest Portland on June 6. Since then, at least 17 other counties have joined in the search efforts​

-c778c63dc1d2b0fd_custom_665xauto.jpg

There has been a growing collection of flowers, cards and gifts on the Horman family's mailbox in the days since Kyron disappeared

-a98a5a3c19528d37_custom_665xauto.jpg
As time has progressed, search and rescue efforts have expanded beyond the original two-mile radius to include special areas that officials believe are pertinent to the search. Andrew Burton / The Oregonian​

-559c74971877280d_custom_665xauto.jpg
Cole Stevens of the Multnomah County Seriff's Office search and rescue team was not deterred in his efforts by a crumbling porch on a private property off of Cornelius Pass.​

-b9cc22f2af0879f4_custom_665xauto.jpg

On June 10, search and rescue units searched the rugged terrain surrounding the Horman household.

-4b785f0058669578_custom_665xauto.jpg
Searchers on horseback from Lane, Clackamas and Wasco counties were used on June 11​

Forgive me, I'm a rookie here...but has anyone heard information on delivery vehicles on school property? Perhaps delivering food, supplies, mail, packages? I know our school receives deliveries daily, and at various times. Was just wondering if a delivery person that the children see on a regular basis could gain the childrens' trust? Could a delivery person ask a child for assistance, and a child follow them to the parking lot? A regularly scheduled delivery would not likely draw suspicion... Just wondering, again, I'm just a rookie here and have a LOT to learn from you "master sleuths."

That would make a lot of sense....

I really wish I didn't have a reason to read every post on here, night and day. I really wish this little boy was home safe. Miracles happen.....Jacee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornback. We need a Miracle.

Last thing and the only reason I'm bringing this up is because it is bothering me SO bad. This is in no way implying anything I just have to get it off my chest. Today I took a nap and I had a dream and as long as I have been involved in missing persons cases this has only happened with Haleigh.. Anyway, I dreamed that I was out searching for Kyron and I found him face down in a creek with a rock laying on his back, it was off of the side of a road almost like a ditch, I started screaming and I moved the rock and picked him up, he was dead but I kept screaming and hugging him and he came back alive, then other searchers ran over and one tried to take him from me and he started crying as they where taking him from me and I woke up.............. Now my gut is telling me that he is still alive, but this dream really shook me up. Does anyone put any stock in dreams? if so what could this mean?

Respectfully shortened-
Yippee! Dream analysis!

You dreamed about Kyron because you spent many minutes/hours thinking about him yesterday. You are educated about the slim likelihood of finding him alive and you are worried about this. This is why you dreamed that he was found deceased. You dreamed that Kyron was found in the wilderness because you read/saw the searches that were in the wilderness. Kyron was found in a creek in your dream and a creek can also symbolize a journey, but in this case I bet your subconscious drug this up because you saw photos of rescuers near a creek or water. Kyron was not found ON the road. Roads symbolize one’s life journey or a journey. So....Kyron was found off of life’s journey=death or it could mean that Kyron was not where he was supposed to be (school)

Now the fun part....You dreamed that he had a rock on his back. Hmmm....a rock is something that is heavy, callous, an inanimate object, difficult to move or transition...so Kyron was or killed by something/someone that was overbearing? callous? unable to transition/move/budge?

Now the most interesting part....You picked up Kyron in this dream and he was dead. You began to give him love/hugs. Why not give him CPR? You knew love would resuscitate Kyron. You probably think his death can be attributed to an insufficient amount of love or someone that gave him an insufficient amount of love.

So... You believe that Kyron was killed by someone that was like a callous rock or like an inanimate object who didn't provide him with sufficient love. This same theme (insufficient love) also shows up when the searchers tried to remove Kyron from your arms. Kyron started crying because you were a source of love and he had suffered from a life-ending deficit of love.

Ummm.. okay Fox 12 is introducing us during the 10pm news... to a woman who "wants you to know that she did not take Kyron. See why some people are making that assumption."

Say WHAT?! (I'm not caught up yet, so maybe I missed it?) Maybe this is the woman they keep showing with the baby and her house being searched?

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

Maybe it was the asian woman driving the VW Bug with the kid that looked like KYron in the front seat?

Originally Posted by RubyRed
Snip ...

"Because it is a situation where there is a school and a child involved we have been extremely cautious," Staton said. "If we start releasing certain aspects of the case, certain avenues shut down. I apologize to the media and the public because they need to know, but we are not going to release anything that would potentially damage the investigation."

What exactly does this mean?

That if they talk about all that they know certain people will clam up?

The public needs to know - but we won't release anything that might damage investigation - huh?

That's just weird to me.

Like lets say the public needs to know to be on the lookout for a particular vehicle - but they wouldn't release that as it might tip the person off?

I just am not getting it.

Someone please interpret for me.

It sounds like SOP to me. They have to be careful they don't do anything to jeopardize any of the other children and their safety who still attend school; especially if they reveal in detail information they got from any of the students there;
If they give too much info, any perps involved will realise LE is on to them which could be devastating for Kyron and his coming home safely. Not only that, if they are close to locating the perps and the perps get any confirmation that the gig may be up, they can find other ways to get LE off their trail and thus LE has to 'start over' again. jmo

Ummm.. okay Fox 12 is introducing us during the 10pm news... to a woman who "wants you to know that she did not take Kyron. See why some people are making that assumption."

Say WHAT?! (I'm not caught up yet, so maybe I missed it?) Maybe this is the woman they keep showing with the baby and her house being searched?

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

Maybe it was the asian woman driving the VW Bug with the kid that looked like KYron in the front seat?

I remember seeing a slideshow that included pictures from various places (home, zoo, outdoors, indoors, etc). In the pictures of the family at home, I don't recall seeing any pets in the pictrues. Did anyone else?

Yes. They have one cat. Terri referred to it as "the annoying cat."

They should really do three things.

A) Carry a copy of his birth certificate

B) Make sure they always have their identification to match the birth certificate.

C) Get a note from the Sheriff and FBI, on letterhead stating they have investigated and verified this is not Kyron.

Really, it would save them a lot of time. Not to mention law enforcement, getting more tips about these same people. If these looks they are getting are that blatant, they can just pull out the letter and show the people... then move right along. Save everyone the time (especially LE.) Put it in the computer, with the parents names that they have already been checked out. So if LE is called, they can quickly verify too.

Quite honestly, I can tell the difference between the two boys. I think that is because I am around children with special needs so much though and I immediately picked up on this boy's CP.

There are definitely a lot of boys who have a resemblance to Kyron. :(

I don't think I'm completely understanding. A birth certificate (even a copy) can be risky to have on you in person considering identity theft problems of today. Do children even have picture ID's? Is that what you mean in B)? Not to be sarcastic here, but why can't these people just refuse to answer their door or just say 'no comment' if they choose to do so? Or is this just really someone else who is speaking (like the little boy at school) in spite of being asked not to by LE? 15 minutes of fame? ....????

I noticed this too...the tags would go to other peoples facebooks but they are not in the photos.

They should really do three things.

A) Carry a copy of his birth certificate

B) Make sure they always have their identification to match the birth certificate.

C) Get a note from the Sheriff and FBI, on letterhead stating they have investigated and verified this is not Kyron.

Really, it would save them a lot of time. Not to mention law enforcement, getting more tips about these same people. If these looks they are getting are that blatant, they can just pull out the letter and show the people... then move right along. Save everyone the time (especially LE.) Put it in the computer, with the parents names that they have already been checked out. So if LE is called, they can quickly verify too.

Quite honestly, I can tell the difference between the two boys. I think that is because I am around children with special needs so much though and I immediately picked up on this boy's CP.

There are definitely a lot of boys who have a resemblance to Kyron. :(

CP????

(BBM)
Forgive me, I'm a rookie here...but has anyone heard information on delivery vehicles on school property? Perhaps delivering food, supplies, mail, packages? I know our school receives deliveries daily, and at various times. Was just wondering if a delivery person that the children see on a regular basis could gain the childrens' trust? Could a delivery person ask a child for assistance, and a child follow them to the parking lot? A regularly scheduled delivery would not likely draw suspicion... Just wondering, again, I'm just a rookie here and have a LOT to learn from you "master sleuths."

That would make a lot of sense....

I really wish I didn't have a reason to read every post on here, night and day. I really wish this little boy was home safe. Miracles happen.....Jacee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornback. We need a Miracle.

I've mentioned that as well mauirain - I even have a list of the local vendors that deliver to Skyway - I hope LE does too. By the way welcome!

The picture of the parents walking in reminded me of something I wondered about the other day. Where are the press conferences being conducted at? It almost looks like a chapel or church of some kind? The one from the other day looked to have the frame of a stained glass window, but no glass in it? Thanks! :)

Respectfully shortened-
Yippee! Dream analysis!

You dreamed about Kyron because you spent many minutes/hours thinking about him yesterday. You are educated about the slim likelihood of finding him alive and you are worried about this. This is why you dreamed that he was found deceased. You dreamed that Kyron was found in the wilderness because you read/saw the searches that were in the wilderness. Kyron was found in a creek in your dream and a creek can also symbolize a journey, but in this case I bet your subconscious drug this up because you saw photos of rescuers near a creek or water.

Now the fun part....You dreamed that he had a rock on his back. Hmmm....a rock is something that is heavy, callous, difficult to move or transition...so Kyron was or killed by something/someone that was overbearing? callous? unable to transition/move/budge?

Kyron was not found ON the road. Roads symbolize one’s life journey or a journey. So....Kyron was found off of life’s journey=death or it could mean that Kyron was not where he was supposed to be (school)

Now the most interesting part....You picked up Kyron in this dream and he was dead. You began to give him love/hugs. Why not give him CPR? You knew love would resuscitate Kyron. You probably think his death can be attributed to an insufficient amount of love.

So... You believe that Kyron was killed by someone that was like a callous rock that wouldn’t budge who also provided him insufficient love. This same theme (insufficient love) also shows up when the searchers tried to remove Kyron from your arms. Kyron started crying because you were a source of love in which he had suffered from a life-ending deficit .

Well now I'm crying.. I was hoping that it meant something more along the lines of things aren't what they seem him being alive but appearing dead in the begining and that everyones hugs(love and support) would bring him back.
Your very good at interrupting dreams, God knows I could keep you busy, I have strange dreams and always remember them.

The picture of the parents walking in reminded me of something I wondered about the other day. Where are the press conferences being conducted at? It almost looks like a chapel or church of some kind? The one from the other day looked to have the frame of a stained glass window, but no glass in it? Thanks! :)

It is a church and I believe it's next to/across the street from the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer