OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that made me teary - he wants to be a policeman/detective...

They are just descibing Kyron, hobbies, etc...afraid there is no news...

they say he wants to be cop when he grows up...so what was that about fear of cops?

looking forward to trips this summer w/family, inc. Calif, loves to fish, got a new fishing pole...

family's t-shirts? they were made by an ad agency, donated...

Wow, I can think of a whole lotta other questions I'd like answered.

I put that link in my post. I just included the whole page instead of the precise post so that everyone could see that she was watching the news in the post before and after.

I assumed that was not enough after I was told I had to find a quote. I just spent an hour trying. I cannot find the video, or an article.

It came out from the police in information for people to know about Kyron. Not from family, from Lt. Lindstrand I am pretty sure. It seems more asinine to me, because he wants to be a police detective when he grows up. :waitasec:

So step-grandma says that he's afraid of police, yet the liaison says today that he wanted to be a police investigator.

Things that make you go hmmm.

This is a strange press conference. I haven't seen one like this before with a written question/answer format.

They so obviously have nothing new on this case...sad and scary...

it's all very nice to know these things about Kyron...but how does it help in finding him?

There is lot of discussion about that email and I am trying to find the source of it right now.

This is a good example of why we try to keep rumor off the threads. It has been mentioned so many times that it is taken as fact.

It still very well may be, but I am still looking.

I do read all of the pages on this forum, and others must not, so that is a good point.

Then are we to think that the information form the child that stated that the teacher said that Kyron went to get a drink of water or was in the bathroom is reliable?

If that is so, why would she mark him absent?

This is a strange press conference. I haven't seen one like this before with a written question/answer format.

Yesterday during the press conference when the family spoke LE had asked for questions from the media and said he would answer them at a later time. Probably what's going on here.

This liaison has lost all objectivity, in my opinion. He's become too emotionally invested in this family. I'm glad that he's not the only one staying with them. Also glad to know that they're being questioned by FBI.

Yes, strange. A LE officer up there making excuses for the families behaviours. What about Kyron?

They have no clue...I hate being right about this...

Hi everyone- I've been following the Kyron story, but this is my first post. I just can't get this little guy off my mind. I really hope he is found soon..poor baby. :(

My thought in this press conference- they are trying to "humainize" him..possibly to his abductor.

Janeumayer put this together and I thank her. but I am not sure how it was determined what was rumor so i will put it out here for review. Maybe we can expand on it:

janeumayer said:
Kyron Horman Rumours: Preliminary list. Please feel free to add any other.

• Skyline Road is a very well traveled road, a lot of locals get to Portland that way.
  • There are no sex offenders within 1 mile radius of the school.
  • LE dispatched to Kyron’s school re. a school incident on 5/27/10 around 9:39 a.m. and 9:40 a.m.
  • Science Fair was open to Public.
  • Poster on KATU.com: “What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so then something fishy is coming from the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents.”
  • As per oregonlive.com: “Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class. “Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.” “
  • SM takes Kyron from class to class to see other projects.
  • SM is overheard telling (or yelling through the crowd) Kyron’s teacher Kyron had an appointment. (People think this is the reason teacher did not report Kyron absent.)
  • Teacher thought Kyron had left with SM due to above
  • As per KPTV.com, a parent of a sixth grader sees SM talking to the school principal and Kyron was with them.
  • The Superintendant said that two teachers who saw Kyron with his stepmom assumed that Kyron had left with her and were not alarmed that he was not there.
  • Kyron’s classroom is on the second floor.
  • Classmate sees Kyron in hallway says hi to him and asks him where he is going. Kyron replies he’s going to see an electricity project.
  • Someone sees Kyron by or near South facing door. We do not know if this someone was the same kid that talked to Kyron in the hallway.
  • SM calls BM before schools out and tells her to head there. Supposedly BM arrive at around 5 p.m. in Portland.
  • 3 p.m. Suspicious White truck driven by a woman seen 1 1/2 miles downhill from the school, on a dead-end street. And later around 2a.m. the same day Kyron disappeared.
  • SM runs home to call school around 4pm. asking where Kyron was. They subsequently dial 911 and report Kyron missing.
  • The bus driver stopped and said Kyron was not on the bus, the BUS DRIVER called the school who reported that he had been absent all day. Then mom ran back home and called 911.
  • LE wants information on anything suspicious seen during Kyron and his stepmom's way to school.
  • Kid in bus says it was suspicious that Kyron wasn’t on the bus.
  • Asian woman driving a VW Bug with Kyron lookalike in front seat. Turns out it wasn’t Kyron.
  • As per Oregonlive.com: student’s mom NS said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.
  • Salem-news.com article, Poster “J from Skyline June 4, 2010 9:15 pm (Pacific time): I go to school with Kyron. I am 13 and in the 7th grade at Skyline. My little sister is in Kyrons class. We are all sad and we have told our friends and family. I posted it all over Facebook hoping for help. Some of my friends know things about it and have a few suspicions. So do my family and I. We have reported most of it to the police already.”
  • As per post on WS: “I've read the girl's comments on FB and they are all gossiping amongst themselves, speculating like kids would do. The janitor, the lawn guy, trying to "guess" who would take Kyron from school.”
  • As per Poster from WS: “Kids on FB are discussing this case. They claim that there was a "creepy" man at the school walking around by himself. They also said that the school was open for people to come and go.”
  • Child resembling Kyron seen in CA at a Motel 6 with an older man, r a Walmart with an older couple. Video forwarded to police.

I do read all of the pages on this forum, and others must not, so that is a good point.

Then are we to think that the information form the child that stated that the teacher said that Kyron went to get a drink of water or was in the bathroom is reliable?

If that is so, why would she mark him absent?

It seems like they didn't take roll until after the groups of 5 returned to the classroom (10 AM). At that time he was marked absent. But he must have been in a group; because the sub made a comment to the teacher saying they only had 5 instead of 6 and Kyron was missing.

Sorry to say, it sounds more like an obituary...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member