OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you go from smiling in front of your school project to just gone and possibly never coming back?

Didn't Casey Anthony do the same thing after Caylee was reported missing? What aroused LE suspicions with her was that her story didn't add up.

I think investigators are on top of this case. They've told parents that it's an isolated incident. They've now stated that it's a criminal investigation. What other logical conclusion can one come to other than that someone very close to the family, or even perhaps a family member, is involved?

Now that we know it's a criminal investigation (my belief is that it has been since the day after Kyron went missing), I'd like to hear theories of what could have happened that would not involve someone very close to the family or the family itself.

Statistics speak loudly to incidents like this. It's often a family member, it's often the last person to see the child. It's often the very person who reports the crime.

Anyone who can put forth a postulation that doesn't involve a family member, I'm more than eager to read it... and I mean that sincerely.

I can't say what I really think happened but to give a postulation that doesn't involve a family member, the first thing that comes to mind is a handy man or someone who was in the family home doing some sort of work any time before Kyron went missing. I'm sure LE has thought of that though and we've heard nothing.

I got kgw but after it had already started. It was only maybe 3 minutes. Wouldn't answer hardly anything. He looked/sounded like it was all he could do to keep from crying. Bent over. Very emotional and somber. :(

He couldn't stop his voice from shaking hardly at all :-( Now I'm weeping too. And all I have to do is see that adorable, proud grin as Kyron's standing in front of his red eyed frog project and I start all over again. It is so hard to think that this precious little guy is gone from this world, but most likely he is. This case is so horrible. AND, so baffling.

So...do they think if he just wandered off, he's would not have survived this long? Or, that he was taken and his body dumped somewhere?

If it were a case of him wandering off, it wouldn't be a criminal investigation, I don't think.

I think the latter. They are looking for where the person dumped his body.

Has Texas EquuSearch or anyone offered assistance.Are they accepting it?

EquuSearch has been in Aurba but I don't know if they were asked or not....I don't know if they are back in the States yet. sorry

Didn't Casey Anthony do the same thing after Caylee was reported missing? What aroused LE suspicions with her was that her story didn't add up.

Respectfully *snipped* for space

Casey NEVER reported Caylee missing. She went about her life partying for 31 days before her mother demanded answers and called the law. That right there was reason enough to throw her sorry behind in jail IMO.

Kyron, GOD I so hope you are OK!!! Come home Baby!

TES would have to be invited in by family and LE. Up till this point LE was only asking for inside help. TES might be a possibility now.

This is so sad, I am crying. I can only imagine what Kyron's parents are feeling if we are all affected this much by the turn of events reported here (I missed the presser live).

I pray that Kyron is safe from harm and brought home as soon as possible.

My prayers continue to be with you Kyron and your family. Please be found soon dear, dear boy xx

I can't say what I really think happened but to give a postulation that doesn't involve a family member, the first thing that comes to mind is a handy man or someone who was in the family home doing some sort of work any time before Kyron went missing. I'm sure LE has thought of that though and we've heard nothing.

You can bet your bottom dollar that any one that has had any contact with Kyron has been looked into. That would be coaches, team leaders, teachers, neighbors, friends, workers, any person who even remotely knew him as well. I hope they check FB friends and internet as well.

Thanks to all who answered. I did not realize that this is now a criminal investigation when I asked....

But without that person arrested, it wouldn't be an isolated problem. Other kids would be in danger... and I think that we'd have heard some leaks.

When I hear isolated incident, that makes me feel that the perp is very specific in choosing the child. That the perp is probably related to the child, so no other child would be in danger unless it's a child of the perp.

I would hope that they'd be watching any suspect 24/7... maybe even staying in the house with him or her.

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but for those itching for a reward fund, you got it. I pray that brings in REAL useful tips and is the impetus to jog the memory of somebody. I surely have not seen a lack of interest in this case, but whatever keep it moving along, I won't argue with. Have not seen that press conference yet, but not sure I can sit thru it.

Another sad day, and no Kyron. Just heartbreaking.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-becomes-criminal/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Makes complete sense.

And if LE told me to stand on my head I'd do it if they thought it would help bring my child home.
As would all of us. Anything that would help.

Many distraught people suffer from sleeplessness and then the compounding result of extreme general fatigue. It is amazing that this family had the energy to go to "hit the gym".

I think the family's spokesman (officer) should be nominated for an Academy Award.

Don't know if someone said this or not, but the difference in the attitude in this presser was astonishing. They must have found something last night that leads them to believe Kyron is deceased. I pray they are wrong, but my gut tells me he is gone.

Our society is weakened every time some SO or sick adult does this to a child.

After watching that presser, I feel like something big became known last night. I know that it's the "natural progression" or whatever but still....the sudden drop in "search" and focus on rescue along with the criminal investigation makes me feel like they have a good lead on a perp and a good reason to believe (other than the obvious to us) that Kyron is no longer alive. I hope I'm wrong.

It's always seemed to me to be an impossible task (considering the terrain) to find Kyron..I still feel the same way whether it's a live search or rescue op..I sadly fear he won't be found by LE at all & this will end up similar to the Harrington case & so many others..IOW..An accidental finding that I hope comes sooner rather then later for the sake of the family. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966