OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think there was a turn, I just think maybe people are on edge because we really want to hear some kind of news about Kyron. When we get to this point in the cases, I try to not take anything personally because I really do think people start getting agitated with the case and tend to take it out on others, even if they really don't mean to. Plus, I'm still a newbie so I feel like I should stay quiet sometimes, as stupid as that sounds!

Anyway, I've actually tried to get my dad to become a member here ;) He is still just as interested in all these cases as he was when he was LE. I think once he starts feeling better, I can convince him to do it. Until then, I will start asking for his input! I did talk to him this afternoon, he wasn't making much sense (still on pain meds from surgery) so I decided to wait until he is a little more with it before asking. Might get some crazy insight from him right now! :crazy: I'm hoping he might be able to answer why LE is approaching this case like this, he has worked with the FBI numerous times.

Yay! :woohoo: Please tell your dad we all hope he feels better soon! We look forward to hearing his thoughts. But, please don't take away his pain meds 'til he's ready! We can be patient. Maybe. :blushing:

In that case, Pensfan, you might want to get your "WS professional" seal of approval through the mods. That would be very kewl. :dance:

And thanks for all the nice references you share here for us to peruse!

I agree, and I suggested the very same thing. I think pensfan passed her information along to a mod last weekend so that she can be verified. I hope Tricia's already got it and is going to call pensfan soon.

In this type of case, in the coming months, I think pens will be a great source for us to have.

:dance: what would it mean if you seen a person, sitting at the computer, red faced , frowning with eyebrows pulled closley together, lips tight, as you look down you notice the person has wrapped her own hands with duct tape? :dance:
:waitasec:
Carpal tunnel syndrome and she ran out of ace bandages?

What we're seeing on and around Sauvie Island is a very deliberate search which I think is based on valid information that Kyron was taken there:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Sky-8-over-water-search-96334554.html

Puf - you are onto something. I just watched the sky8 over water search silent video. What I noticed is that when you get to -42 seconds (42 seconds from the end of the video), they pan out and show the school with a direct path (looks like a dirt path) to the water they are searching. That water is the Multnomah Channel (a tributary off the Willamette, btw) and is the "school side" of Sauvie Island.

Now, if you look at (your now famous) Puf google map, you don't see any streets with a direct path from school to water but google is only showing actual streets not dirt paths that could be there.

In the video, starting ~ -42seconds it looks for sure to be a straight path - wow! Someone could have gotten to water very fast it seems. You think they had pings to that part of Sauvie??

Very nice observation, CaringCitizen! Thanks for pointing it out!

Puf - you are onto something. I just watched the sky8 over water search silent video. What I noticed is that when you get to -42 seconds (42 seconds from the end of the video), they pan out and show the school with a direct path (looks like a dirt path) to the water they are searching. That water is the Multnomah Channel (a tributary off the Willamette, btw) and is the "school side" of Sauvie Island.

Now, if you look at (your now famous) Puf google map, you don't see any streets with a direct path from school to water but google is only showing actual streets not dirt paths that could be there.

In the video, starting ~ -42seconds it looks for sure to be a straight path - wow! Someone could have gotten to water very fast it seems. You think they had pings to that part of Sauvie??

Someone stated that this is over 10 miles from the school, is that not correct information?

Someone stated that this is over 10 miles from the school, is that not correct information?

I don't know the mileage, but there is no path from the school down to Highway 30.. there are hills, ravines, trees, etc..
and Highway 30 is a 4 lane highway..
I posted a video back a thread or two ago I found on youtube that shows the drive from the store, down to highway 30.. watch that and you will get a good understanding of the terrain =)

Could be, though if a body were placed in water there it would very likely be quite a distance downstream after 10 days. They might find other evidence though.

So, that's a school on Sauvie Island? do you know the name of the school & what kind of school?

If I have the correct location, I'm showing about 15 miles. That's why I think they have to know something important.

I don't know the mileage, but there is no path from the school down to Highway 30.. there are hills, ravines, trees, etc..
and Highway 30 is a 4 lane highway..
I posted a video back a thread or two ago I found on youtube that shows the drive from the store, down to highway 30.. watch that and you will get a good understanding of the terrain =)

Well, from my long time experience in small aircraft, including helicopters, that pan out distance was not much more than one mile at most. The dirt path was also on flat ground, so it seems like it was part of the island as described by locals. Does someone have the map link handy please?

jmoo

On the first video, yes. Do I want to be crucified and discuss it here, no thank you.

At this terrible point in time, I believe that some of the parents are so exhausted that nothing can be accurately derived from their body language. REM sleep deprivation occurs with grief and stress. Inadequate REM sleep for 11 days, will definitely change one's behavior.
http://www.macalester.edu/psychology/whathap/ubnrp/sleep_deprivation/tintro02.html

how about for only 8 days? :angel:

seriously, so nice to hear the voice of reason. thanks for that.

The school in the video isn't Skyline....

If I have the correct location, I'm showing about 15 miles. That's why I think they have to know something important.

I think so to - a witness, a tip, a known route, maybe they are interrogating someone we don't even know about. Something has happened that is specific - and it seems it happened perhaps, yesterday. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaDiosa1975