OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Klaas on NG- Doesn't like the family being silent. Families are the number 1 advocate for the child. Problem with LE doing a search for 7 days then ending it as a criminal investigation. Normally, they are done simutaneously.

The legal issue here would be only, from an objective standpoint, was it reasonable for the individual to believe that he/she was free to leave. Being welcomed or not doesn't even enter into the equation.
LOL, if the homeowner does not want them there and have said as much and the police continue to stay and consider them suspects I think that could create a problem.
It is really neither here nor there because my point is that this is most likely not happening.

Hmmm...the picture of Kyron without glasses is a bigger size pix than I'm used to seeing...I can see the diorama very well and...

... I've just noticed ... what are those frogs doing? lol!

(nevermind):innocent:

Bwah! Maybe one of the kids was messing around with the dioramas! LOL

KGW live tonight:

Blazers star Brandon Roy came to school today for an assembly - kids loved it... he hugged every teacher.

At six tonight:

More on live search of Sauvie.

Sheriffs boat on the channel, deputy with binoculars. Focus on Multnomah Channel, ditches nearby.

Still unknown if Kyron's family will be in attendance at vigil tonight. If kids are brought to vigil, they should be prepared for tonight--tough topics, tears, stress.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/classes_close_at_skyline_schoo.html

It seems to me that everything they do seems as though it contradicts other things they have said or done.

They are trying to jog peoples memory of over a week ago with these photos? Or people seeing him now?

They are back to canvassing the neighborhood near the school today. I took that to mean, when they announced they would be doing that yesterday, that they would be talking to people there, maybe asking about a certain make of car or something. This would tie into the other 'rumored' statement in those comments on the news site of someone that lives there having them search outbuildings and their home.

They have said so many things that lead away from it being an abduction. We have the rumor, early on, of a LE saying they didn't feel he was abducted.

If they have an idea on who might have done something, what are they looking for inside people's homes and outbuildings today?

Here is what my mind is thinking today. My thoughts only.

The information they have, that they have now admitted they are withholding, ( I think they said that clearly, right?) is what happened between the last sighting and class actually starting and him not being in the classroom.

He could have gotten into an argument with another student and been upset, or something like that.

Something has them unsure of who or where, if anyone. But has them locked into the area very near the school, without being an abduction.

If he left the school on his own, then he is open to anything happening by the elements, or a person. But they have no evidence to give out of what that might be.

Whatever the tip was about the island must be a very, very strong one. They have spent a huge amount of money with the helicopters and search crews for many days. Yet, they are also right back over searching houses and outbuildings.

Like everything with this case, one thing seems to contradict the other.

I no longer believe they have a suspect in mind. I think they have a very good idea about what happened between 9am and 10am that got him out of that school, but not too far. After that, I think they are lost. Hence they follow the tip, don't give up on the neighborhood and are asking for video tapes and giving out pics of Kyron. All of which lead to many possibilities, but not just one.

Like the LE, I still suspected everyone until the guilty party is found, or Kyron is. I hope that is soon.

If someone has him stashed away in an outbuilding how is that NOT an abduction?

The only way it wasn't an abduction is if he wandered away on his own or he left with SM or his dad.

If he left with another relative, a stranger, a teacher, an acquaintance, an older child, a parent of another student etc....he was abducted.

JMO

Mark Klaas found it odd that the family was indicating that they were told not to talk to media while police said otherwise, that LE said they would speak when ready. He wondered why family has not been more forthcoming as they are primary advocate for child.

I know the picture has been edited.. .so this might be the reason I am seeing this...

but his eyes look so tired, almost purple skin at the top.

If you look at the photo with his glasses on, you can see the lenses darken his eyelid a bit.

MK also saying that nothing is clear in this case, that LE has not cleared anyone or confirmed any facts...

Natisha Lance- No one has been cleared. Photo was taken at the school in his classroom. Kryon's exhibit was in his classroom, he was walking around to other classrooms with his step mom looking at exhibits.

Matt Shelby- Photo was taken in classroom before the start of the school day. He was seen in the classroom with his step mom. He was seen in other classrooms which is the last time anyone in the school saw him.

Mark Klaas found it odd that the family was indicating that they were told not to talk to media while police said otherwise, that LE said they would speak when ready. He wondered why family has not been more forthcoming as they are primary advocate for child.

There was something said in a later press conference (or later in the same PC) that led me to believe they had been advised not to speak out to the media. If Tanner's grandma, DY's sister and KH all said the same thing, I tend to believe that LE did ask them not to speak to media, or at the very least, indicated it could impede their investigation.

And that's it for Kyron on NG...just a few minutes of the show. Oh well.

Now we've got NG producer saying last seen with Terri and family not cleared. And she's cut off in her answering.

Well, now we'll have to see if Natisha clears that "last seen" remark up later this week - or not. :waitasec:

But at one PC, LE stated that they had not told the family not to speak to out. It's there somewhere, I know it is :(

I think the OR reporter was very clear tonight... Kyron was seen at the school early in the morning with his SM. At roll call, he was absent.

Natisha Lance- No one has been cleared. Photo was taken at the school in his classroom. Kryon's exhibit was in his classroom, he was walking around to other classrooms with his step mom looking at exhibits.

Matt Shelby- Photo was taken in classroom before the start of the school day. He was seen in the classroom with his step mom. He was seen in other classrooms which is the last time anyone in the school saw him.

Shelby is the Portland schools' rep, right?

Who is Lance?

There was something said in a later press conference (or later in the same PC) that led me to believe they had been advised not to speak out to the media. If Tanner's grandma, DY's sister and KH all said the same thing, I tend to believe that LE did ask them not to speak to media.

Yes, I remember reading that too. It is well known, LE do not want witnesses to speak publicly for many reasons.

But what difference does it make what time they got to school? They couldn't have gotten into the school unless staff were there and doors were unlocked to admit students and parents. It is a fact that the photo was taken at 8:15. What would be the significance if they arrived early?
If she arrived way early there were not many witnesses/people to witness/verify her activities such as whether or not she left with Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member