OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not have bias, but locals know what is going on. We used to have a constable where I live years ago, and he knew everything about the families. He was so good and knew which people needed a kick in the pants, and which ones needed to be arrested.

Now we have Sheriffs that cover a huge huge area. I imagine that they know some things, but they don't know a whole lot as well.

One good thing is that the Sheriff there may have a pulse on the community and know who are potential problem people.

I wouldn't think that something as major as this doesn't have some other things associated with it. Shoplifting, drugs, who knows what else.

It just seems that these kinds of perps don't come up with a sterling record. If nothing else, somebody thinks that the perp is hinky and has mentioned it.

I have known a couple of child sex offenders and their personalities made me dislike them instantly.

One was a janitor at every school I worked at. He seemed to end up being transferred to the schools I ended up at.

He was a guy in his 59's when he was finally busted ( this was maybe 20 years ago)

One of the things he had done was drilled holes in the girls bathroom so that he could watch them. He was also stealing things from the school.

He was so unpleasant to talk to. And I had to deal with him almost daily.

I just don't think a person who would do this is going to be someone who somebody didn't think was a whack job in some way.
If this is a stranger or acquaintance abduction, the literature says:
Kidnapper's age is likely below 30
Most likely in a low level job or unemployed/mental disability
Has been previously arrested for a violent crime
Had a juvenile record (arson and alcohol/drug abuse)
Social misfit and lives alone or still with parent
Sexually motivated crime
Will dump body within a few miles of the school
Good manipulator
Caucasian
-----------
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...6mpnZb&sig=AHIEtbSf8ljpNv78JwvHgBSoz1MwzPoN2g

http://family.jrank.org/pages/1175/Missing-Children-Nonfamily-Abductions.html

http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/CrimPsych/CPSG-6.htm

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Investigating+Potential+Child+Abduction+Cases-a075959748

hi guys dont know if this has been posted about what the profiler said...

I wish the guy that made the original comment about the "appointment" would step forward....I think I might ask him (on that newsite) what he was on about....AND how he would know this type of info.....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Criminal-profiler-analyzes-Kyron-case-95921749.html

(hope it worked again....am still working this out)

I am heading to bed. This is off topic, but I have been sick with a virus for something like 10-12 days now (sore throat, cough, congestion, earache, and now pink eye -- most symptoms are gone now, but it's still hanging on) and I think I need a better night's sleep than what I've been getting. This case has really turned me inside out and while I don't want to miss a beat, I know I am of no use to anyone unless I first take care of myself.

I'm so confused as to what I think and feel happened last Friday. And, with that confusion comes the ambivalence about my thoughts as to where Kyron is and who he is with. I pray he is still with us and alive, but my gut tells me something different. But, then again, I have thoughts that are like glimmers of hope that make me question that. The truth is, I'm not sure what happened or where Kyron is. All I know is that he's not where he is meant to be. And, that makes me very, very sad...

What I do know is that I feel as though LE knows much more than they are letting on. I do have theories and speculation as to what happened that day, but until more information is given by LE, I'm not comfortable sharing those thoughts.

I hope that tomorrow will bring good news and that I'll wake up to see that Kyron has been found and is now safe at home with his loved ones. And, with that wish is the hope that we will have more answers come tomorrow. It's been too long and Kyron needs to come home.

I've said an extra prayer for you and yours tonight, Kyron. No one has given up and you are a very special, loved little boy. We will find you and we will bring you home. Be strong...from my lips to God's ears...

Attachments

• Tree frog for Kyron.jpg
    Tree frog for Kyron.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
What time do the high schools in that area start? Then again, it might be a kid who is out of high school, so it wouldn't be a minor.

The kid could have dropped off a sib and then gone on to high school (but not in this case). So maybe there is some kid who didn't show up at school or was late to school.

It could be male or female.

The astros said that it might be more than one perp, so maybe it was a couple of teens that brought a sib to school.

I vote taken.

I was watching channel 12 Fox news tonight and they interviewed Kyron's best friend and desk mate. He said he saw Kyron right before class was starting walking by the classroom. He said Kyron was going to go look at some cool electric exhibit and that he would be right back. That was the last he saw him.

I suspect there were a lot of people coming and going right at that time as it was just before the normal school starting time. I think it would have been easy for a predator to lure him out to his car and nobody would notice a thing.

If Kyron was told by someone (perp) that there was a cool electric exhibit in a particular room that was by an unmonitored exit or close to one, I can totally see him being lured away or even forced out that exit. IF that is the case, maybe the perp could have told Kyron to meet him/her by the unmonitored exit/door to "let him/her in." Then maybe perp exited the building through a "normal" exit and made his/her way around to the one by the exhibit. Kyron opens the door and is forced or lured out. Just speculating because I really have no clue other than I think that LE knows a heck of alot and I am really, really tired!

After much consideration my gut has decided that I beleive it is a minor or minors responsible. I have not yet decided wether I beleive it is someone who attends the school or possably a sibling of someone that attends the school. My reason for beleiving this is because I can not see how Kyron would have been abducted from the school and by abducted I mean snatched. I can't invision a scenerio where he would willingly leave school either knowing that he had the talent show later, and its been reported that he was a pretty good kid. He seemed very proud of his project so I cant imagine him wanting to leave or having a reason to leave. I recall somewhere earlier a comment that said he was timid but had a friend who got him in trouble, or something along those lines, anyway one sceneio I see is what if this friend or another kid said hey Kyron teacher dont take roll for an hour I know where we can find some frogs and they sneak out Kyron gets hurt and instead of getting help the kid sneaks back in school because he is scared he will get in trouble..... Or the electricity project does sound like it was made by an older kid. I have a 7 year old and I know he couldn't do an elecricity project anyway Kyron shows intrest in this project and the older kid is a mean bully or just a messed up kid (think Elizabeth O.) and lures him away. Or one of Kyrons step brother has a friend who has a sibling at the school and he/she attends the fair, and tells him that his step brother needs him and he goes with him/her.......
I just do not see LE thinking this is an isolated incident and not putting out an urgent warning to parents if they thought this was anything other than being another kid involved. I am thinking LE knows who and are watching this person(kid) and are wanting them to be guilted into telling or are watching what they do and where they go. If another kid is involved the kid or kids will crack. A kid cant hold something like this inside, and LE WILL NOT put out that information if the assailant is a kid.

Excellent post! If it were another student from the school that lured Kyron outside, none of them are old enough to drive. School is K-8. That leaves me to believe that he/she took Kyron to the forest around/behind the school. After seeing the pictures, I couldn't believe how many trees there are. (Of course, it could have been an older brother/sister of a student at the school who can drive or just about any other adult.)

I so badly don't want anything bad to happen to Kyron. He's just a little boy. God bless you little man.

hi guys dont know if this has been posted about what the profiler said...

I wish the guy that made the original comment about the "appointment" would step forward....I think I might ask him (on that newsite) what he was on about....AND how he would know this type of info.....

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Criminal-profiler-analyzes-Kyron-case-95921749.html

(hope it worked again....am still working this out)

The person who posted about the appt might be a friend or hubby of the teacher and was upset that she was having blame put on her. Or it might be a brother or cousin or whatever.

I don't think a minor is involved, but that is JMO. I am limiting my posts, but have a lot of questions that it seems LE could address w/o harming any aspect of any investigation, but I guess I won't get my wish.

After much consideration my gut has decided that I beleive it is a minoOr the electricity project does sound like it was made by an older kid. I have a 7 year old and I know he couldn't do an elecricity project anyway Kyron shows intrest in this project and the older kid is a mean bully or just a messed up kid (think Elizabeth O.) and lures him away.

Hi! You spoke very well what's been stirring around in my head re: minors. about the "electricity project," I know earlier posts have addressed this, but I hope all the nooks and crannies of the school have been checked. Something about "electricity project" gets me very nervous that this was maybe not a classroom assignment he was going to check out, and an old building like that and the rural location may have weird wiring/rooms/nearby abandoned buildings etc around that may Kyron may have been lured by older and/or bullying and/or non-school minor(s)....

In any case, I feel like I am sounding a little naive, but its just me being hopeful that bad intentions were not meant to happen if a minor is involved. That said, I have lived in OR for 15 years, and there are some pretty rough things around here, now matter how safe it may seem...Our troubled youth is something that has been in the news for years.

I'm snagging the tree frog from Kokopelli's post and using it for my avatar for awhile. If anyone else wants to join me, please feel free!

Ok I am still catching up and had a few thoughts. well... more than a few, but I don't want a time out.

Ok as far as the CSI shirt and the nonsense being said (on other sites) it looks as if from the family pictures that Kyron wears a lot of hand-me-down shirts of probably his older brother's. So maybe he got it from him... and I see no correlation to him wearing it this certain day.

Also a weird little tidbit that may have already been hashed out.. About 3 days before he went missing his step-mom posted to facebook that her cousin and cousin's bf (or husband) had been jumped by a gang.
I know it's a long shot, but maybe there is a connection.

Good night everyone - Thanks for letting me join in. Hoping and praying tomorrow will bring some much needed information, but mostly news of Kyrons safe return to his family.

I'm snagging the tree frog from Kokopelli's post and using it for my avatar for awhile. If anyone else wants to join me, please feel free!

What a beautiful idea!
I threw some text on a red-eyed tree frog picture & (assuming I uploaded it correctly) it should be my avatar now.
If anyone wants to snag it, go ahead! :)

Just wondering, how common is it for law enforcement to be with the family 24/7? I am trying to think of missing childrens cases where this has happened, but I don't believe I have had enough coffee yet to think clearly :)

I've been away for a while and I've kinda lost my "grove." Can someone PWEEZE help me out?

I remember reading somewhere that Kyron lives two miles from the school....or did I make that up?

If so, do we know where...at least roughly?

Also, do we know which rock quarry they searched? There are two. One sits by the river to the northeast of the school (2 miles) and one is southeast of the school by a hop, skip and a jump.

I'm trying to determine which one of the two would be closer to Kyron's home, if in fact he does live two miles from the school.

I'm glad someone brought up the astro's. Earlier someone had mentioned that the Astro's beleive the perp to be a female and probably more than one perp, and also asked how accurate the astro's here are, well let me tell you. I joined WS because of the astro's, I was trying to find information about Caylee and I ran across an article that was discussing how the astro's at WS had pointed to where Caylees remains were and when she would be found months before hand, so being a skeptic I read through all the threads and quickly became a beleiver. There was also the Sandra Cantu Case that they got everything correct on, including the fact that she was concealed inside a container in water, she was found inside a suit case in a pond. They also showed the perp to be a female possible a religious leader, the woman who confessed was a Sunday school teacher. They have gotten tons of cases correct and they are great, they put a lot of work into this and answer all your questions. They are amazing, as long as they have accurate information I believe they could find anyone.
As far as this case they believe the perp to be a young female, possable more than one perp, I believe they said he was taken from the school, and the person had some sort of "love" interest in him.

I've been away for a while and I've kinda lost my "grove." Can someone PWEEZE help me out?

I remember reading somewhere that Kyron lives two miles from the school....or did I make that up?

If so, do we know where...at least roughly?

Also, do we know which rock quarry they searched? There are two. One sits by the river to the northeast of the school (2 miles) and one is southeast of the school by a hop, skip and a jump.

I'm trying to determine which one of the two would be closer to Kyron's home, if in fact he does live two miles from the school.

Hi, Shutter... here's a map with all the locations on it.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...92510424599794.0004885502c0e5890795a&t=h&z=10

Shutter, also look at FreeFall's photos...she's linked them a few pages back.

The quarry that was being searched is the one off Skyline really close to the school. Freefall saw the searchers' vehicles at the quarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES